Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-25 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Gestern, 20:56

Forenbeitrag von: »DOAGEN«

Company Id Build Atlas

Hello, You may want to visit the official forum and wiki for Atlas. This link should be able to help: https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/for…s#comment-58848

Gestern, 16:45

Support ticket response times?

Hello, Sorry that you are having issues. Us in the forums are unable to provide an ETA on any tickets as this is a Community Support Forum. We do not have access to accounts or billing. My guess is good as yours. I can only advise that the list is still behind from the holidays. Staff had already posted that here, and recent. Tickets are picked up in the order received. I heard some have waited for 1-3 days. You can also call them per their Support link.

Gestern, 16:42

[ATLAS] 6 days now... And server still not accessible

I have seen posts from others with issues. Did you contact Nitrado Support? If not, you may want to do so. Nothing we can do in the forums. This is a Community Support Forum.

Gestern, 00:18

Servers are Down?

Hello, sorry that you are having issues. If you are still having issues, contacting Nitrado Support is the way to go. Here is the link: https://server.nitrado.net/usa/tickets/add If you already tried the number, then please submit a ticket. These are Community Forums and nothing we can do. We have zero access to accounts. I am able to connect to my ARK server with no issues. If all are having issues connecting, make a ticket or it may be a network outage. If only you, reboot your router and see ...

Montag, 14. Januar 2019, 20:04

[ATLAS][GER] Adding plugin manager

Matt, The servers are in a pre-order state. So you may not see all the files. Us in the forums are not able to provide the best answers in which you are looking for. You will need to contact Nitrado Support directly either by ticket of skype. Here is the link: https://server.nitrado.net/usa/tickets/add Thank you.

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2019, 02:35

Override Crafting Costs (Ark Ps4)

Line by line.

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2019, 02:34

Atlas Server Preorder status

Hello, Multiple threads exist here with the same question. Us in the forums have no way of providing an ETA. Here is a thread that talks briefly towards the end and some suggestions. https://board.nitrado.net/support-en-eng…ase/index3.html Another thread provides this info- " we're trying to get everything done as best and as quality as possible, sadly this does sacrifice speed. While we could blanket install a bunch of orders, it's likely that the performance of those servers would be affected....

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2019, 02:30

Server took ages to setup (Days) but now wish to move from old server to new one

Unless the Community knows an answer, the best thing is to submit a ticket to Nitrado Support.

Samstag, 12. Januar 2019, 03:29

How to donate my remaining credits to another server?

I see what you mean. Same issue for me. I am using Firefox and its broken. Have you tried in IE, Edge or Chrome? I would suggest creating a ticket and reporting it. This is only a Community Support forum.

Freitag, 11. Januar 2019, 23:58

How to donate my remaining credits to another server?

If it is another full on account, just get the donate link from the other acct and share it. Any remaining credit sits in the account. You are not able to cask out or transfer to a credit card or paypal. If an account becomes inactive it sits. If you need additional assistance with you billing or account, you will need to contact Nitrado Support by submitting a ticket. Thank you.

Freitag, 11. Januar 2019, 21:47

What does this refer to, in your game rental section

Up to 5 different games on a single account.

Freitag, 11. Januar 2019, 04:38

How to Downgrade a Game Version by giving the App Manifest ID?

More than likely you are going to want and contact Nitrado Support unless someone here has the same game/service. Nitrado Support can be reach either by creating a ticket or calling on Skype. Link: https://server.nitrado.net/usa/tickets/add

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 15:19

7 Dtd

https://server.nitrado.net/usa/services/index

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 00:26

[Atlas] - Adding expansion server to cluster

It does come with the a default map and works. You have to get the shared key from the core/main one. Go to the expansion server services if its your own, or if someone else- they go into their cluster config: add the shared key number. Save. Reboot. Then go back to cluster config in your web page, refresh, you will see its userID nunmber and connected. you dont have to do anything difficult to connect. Note: They need to be in the same data center and nitrado servers.

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 22:21

Donation link?

No worries. My info is nearly all by trial and error on my own. I have done what you are trying to set up in the past. Note: Credits on your account though can not be cashed out to CC or PayPal. So use all credits always first.

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 22:09

[ATLAS] Freeport claimflags and structures

You can't. That very question has been asked multiple times at PlayAtlas.com Its controlled by grid. Its why they have freeports in a single grid. That grid is controlled. You will not find islands within that grid that you can. Which btw sucks if you only have one server. Its either one way or the other. So we place rules telling folks any structures built on a freeport island, it will be removed. And by default since its 4, we made it 1 cause the traffic is not as high as official.

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 21:52

Donation link?

Each service/server is treated as its own. So yes, you can have one take however you have now. Donations appear as credit to the account. You can setup recurring with that, or paypal account or different cards. If you go into "extend" right now, you will see the options yourself.

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 20:53

Donation link?

Yup. They will be listed to choose from in your services.

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 18:39

Bought new server instead of reactivating the old one (HELP)

Hello, You would need to contact Nitrado Support directly either by calling them on skype or creating a ticket. That link is here: https://server.nitrado.net/usa/tickets/add The tickets atm are a little behind. This is what I would do if it was me and my ARK server.... I am assuming you purchased the new one longer than 3 days. Go in on that server, downgrade to the lowest amount of ports available, and change the time of rental to 3 days. This applies a credit to your account in an amount. That...

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2019, 19:33

Sales Questions

And with a new major update today for Atlas- will be interesting. I know Nitrado will be on top of it. I have been with them for nearly 2yrs. I have been very well pleased overall.

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2019, 19:03

Sales Questions

Well, its 'Pre-order'. I am unable to provide an estimated time. Some honestly have waited for several days, and some a couple of days. The work list is still being caught up on from the holidays. I'm waiting on mine as well.

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2019, 18:05

Sales Questions

Well, for the map editor it depends who you ask. and how far you want to go with it. If someone follows the wiki exactly you will be able to at least add islands with no problem. From others posts some are having a challenge. But other Community folks have provided some Youtube video links to help. You are on your own for the most part with the map editor. I learned it, and was successful after a couple hours. I am still trying to learn and work on the 'discoveries'. You dont have to have those ...

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2019, 17:40

Atlas Adding servers

You have to contact Nitrado Support with a ticket to have a core server converted as an expansion. I have mine in that process. I am waiting like you all.

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2019, 17:35

Sales Questions

Hello, No, you have access creating your own map with the editor. Sites are already popping up offering custom maps. WE even had a forum thread offering folks to share, but we decide to pull it. You shouldnt share config files. Map files are part of the server config. So if you share, you also share your configs with others. If you purchase a single server which is a 1x1, by default it is Grid A1, freeport. Which btw you can place claim flags. If you add an expansion server which would add anoth...