Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-25 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Gestern, 22:00

Forenbeitrag von: »DOAGEN«

fiber craft

Hello, You are posting in the ARK game area. You are asking for help on a "Fiber Craft" server?

Gestern, 18:35

Sales Questions

Well, they are "pre-order" just as the site says. Means they will become available when they are available. And its dependent on the location you are asking for.

Gestern, 18:00

Expansion server for ATLAS

Not sure why you are having server issues. My main Atlas and Expansions are fine. Nothing more I can assist with. If you want additional help, you would need to submit a ticket. Sorry.

Gestern, 16:48

502 Bad Gateway Error for my Farming sim 19 web interface

Nitrado Support is aware of the web interface issues and are working on it. No ETR. Thank you for reporting it.

Gestern, 16:37

Fyi- I just got the word Nitrado is looking into the website/forum issues.

Gestern, 16:35

All disappeared

Try restoring from a backup? If you are using a PC server, you can try a manual back using FTP. That will get you closer more than likely to where you were. An ARK patch came out yesterday, and its possible it caused this. It happens sadily with this game. Backups are key. The site does one for you every 24hrs. And in FTP is you have a PC server more often. The Wiki explains how to do this. https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/Restoring_th…urvival_Evolved

Gestern, 16:33

No idea on the site issues. It is working fine for me. You may want to submit a ticket. As for the "Core" I am assuming now you have 1 main server, and 1 expansion. After you go to the cluster page and add the shared key from the main server, reboot the expansion. (I suspect you have already done this). Reboot the main, wait for it to complete its reboot. Then reboot the expansion. If it is still hung, create a ticket. Nothing more I can assist with in the forum. Thank you.

Gestern, 16:30

Patch 289.101?

Good Day, Please visit the following thread regarding patch updates, and how they work. ARK PC Server Updates Info Thank you.

Gestern, 16:24

After you clustered them, did you restart the core? Then when core came up, restart the expansion? Try that. If you need further assistance please contact Nitrado Support by submitting a ticket or calling them. The forums are for Community Support. Moderators have no access to customer accounts or servers. Here is the link if you need it: https://server.nitrado.net/usa/tickets/add Thanks.

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2019, 23:15

[ARK][NY] Unable to connect to listed server

ARK has an update today. Once both ends update, should be fine. If you continue to have issues, please submit a ticket to Nitrado Support. thank you.

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2019, 22:42

Ark Server Hung Starting

ARK Server update. When it is done, the version will appear next to the IP

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2019, 21:25

Hello, You add a new service, and select Expansion. It is a 2nd server. The current WebUI supports up to a 2x2. When they set upi the expansion, just go through the clustering process which requires the share key. But you have to get the expansion server first. Also it needs to be in the same data center as the core/main.

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2019, 19:26

Ark Winter Wonderland Event

You would go into your WebUI and change the event. An option exists to level as official.

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2019, 19:24

Tribe and structures

Use Admin commands to take over structures and dinos. https://ark.gamepedia.com/Console_Commands Sounds like you didnt move all the files over. You need to move gamefile, profile, tribe.

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 20:56

Company Id Build Atlas

Hello, You may want to visit the official forum and wiki for Atlas. This link should be able to help: https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/for…s#comment-58848

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 16:45

Support ticket response times?

Hello, Sorry that you are having issues. Us in the forums are unable to provide an ETA on any tickets as this is a Community Support Forum. We do not have access to accounts or billing. My guess is good as yours. I can only advise that the list is still behind from the holidays. Staff had already posted that here, and recent. Tickets are picked up in the order received. I heard some have waited for 1-3 days. You can also call them per their Support link.

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 16:42

[ATLAS] 6 days now... And server still not accessible

I have seen posts from others with issues. Did you contact Nitrado Support? If not, you may want to do so. Nothing we can do in the forums. This is a Community Support Forum.

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 00:18

Servers are Down?

Hello, sorry that you are having issues. If you are still having issues, contacting Nitrado Support is the way to go. Here is the link: https://server.nitrado.net/usa/tickets/add If you already tried the number, then please submit a ticket. These are Community Forums and nothing we can do. We have zero access to accounts. I am able to connect to my ARK server with no issues. If all are having issues connecting, make a ticket or it may be a network outage. If only you, reboot your router and see ...

Montag, 14. Januar 2019, 20:04

[ATLAS][GER] Adding plugin manager

Matt, The servers are in a pre-order state. So you may not see all the files. Us in the forums are not able to provide the best answers in which you are looking for. You will need to contact Nitrado Support directly either by ticket of skype. Here is the link: https://server.nitrado.net/usa/tickets/add Thank you.

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2019, 02:35

Override Crafting Costs (Ark Ps4)

Line by line.

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2019, 02:34

Atlas Server Preorder status

Hello, Multiple threads exist here with the same question. Us in the forums have no way of providing an ETA. Here is a thread that talks briefly towards the end and some suggestions. https://board.nitrado.net/support-en-eng…ase/index3.html Another thread provides this info- " we're trying to get everything done as best and as quality as possible, sadly this does sacrifice speed. While we could blanket install a bunch of orders, it's likely that the performance of those servers would be affected....

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2019, 02:30

Server took ages to setup (Days) but now wish to move from old server to new one

Unless the Community knows an answer, the best thing is to submit a ticket to Nitrado Support.

Samstag, 12. Januar 2019, 03:29

How to donate my remaining credits to another server?

I see what you mean. Same issue for me. I am using Firefox and its broken. Have you tried in IE, Edge or Chrome? I would suggest creating a ticket and reporting it. This is only a Community Support forum.

Freitag, 11. Januar 2019, 23:58

How to donate my remaining credits to another server?

If it is another full on account, just get the donate link from the other acct and share it. Any remaining credit sits in the account. You are not able to cask out or transfer to a credit card or paypal. If an account becomes inactive it sits. If you need additional assistance with you billing or account, you will need to contact Nitrado Support by submitting a ticket. Thank you.