You are not logged in.

• Login

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Friday, December 28th 2018, 2:23pm

Author: Vaiks

ordered an Atlas extension server 4 days ago and nothing yet

Do you have any intention to give me the server I paid for or you are just going to keep my money???

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 6:49pm

Ordered my server 10hrs ago. Where is it????

The files are there. There are 100s of dedicated servers out there, most if not all from nitrado, including the ones for the f**ing streamers.

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 3:06pm

Atlas And I did submit a ticket. 9 hours ago.

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 1:54pm

Ten (10) hours now and my server isn't ready yet! Why?

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 3:14am

Prepaid server

Same problem here. Can't find mine too.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 9:46pm

What does "shortly" means?

I have this on my CP for 10 hrs now: " The game server will be updated to the latest version shortly. After the update has been applied, the server will restart." Shortly means...???

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 4:47pm

Nitrado ALWAYS late with updates....

On the subject of assuming things that are not correct, the update to v254 or v255 iirc completely broke the mods on ARK and you released it anyway, so more bullshit here. It was a hell of a day and if you did what you said you do (test the updates) that wouldn't have happened. But, as I said in my last email, not my problem anymore...

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 1:09am

Quoted from "John_Baumb" Quoted from "l3ully" So the servers are now on v256.5 when will Nitrado update our servers ?? 256.51 was rolled out hours ago, simply restart your server and it should update. Each major ARK: Survival Evolved update is tested by one of our system administrators on a test instance first and if it was marked as stable, deployed to our Game server cloud. This process lessens the damage caused by ARK bugs and glitches such as server wipes. A patch should be spread to every ...

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 6:13pm

Same here. We have a serious dino bug on v256.5 that was fixed on v256.51 but we can't update to v256.51.... ppl are teleported when dismounting a dino like they never left the place. But I guess this is not enough to update the servers...

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 5:37pm

Well, easter event started for Ark, but not on Nitrado (as always), but who wants to play on those stupid events anyway....

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 4:01am

Already at 256.21 elsewhere and nothing from Nitrado. Important fixes to the new UI, weight on flyers, etc... when??????

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 6:02am

Well, that's really sad. officials are on 256.11 already and I just transferred the savegame from here to Host Havoc (256.11 over there too). I'm not in the mood to lose players and ppl want to play the new content. As I said, it's my decision to make, not Nitrado's.

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 3:44am

The decision to update is the server's admin to make, not the hosting company. I choose if I will take the chances with an update or nothing. Whenever there is a delay on Nitrado's side, players leave the server an move to an up to date. It's 21:45 EDT now on March 31st. Officials already update and my other server at HH too. Nothing here and ppl want the new content.

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 2:29pm

Yay, we finally updated to 255.7! and only a couple of hours (4 days) after the release. But I guess missing dinos is not a big issue...

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 8:58am

Indeed. 255.7 should fix the vanishing dinos and nothing yet. Already restarted today and no update!

Sunday, March 26th 2017, 12:13am

I don't know if you even bothered to read my email but we are not talking about a couple of hours, the patch to 255.5 was not available 11 days after the release. And I restarted the server multiple times. The same thing happens with ALL patches.

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 7:50am

[SOLVED]High CPU usage with only 7 players. NO MODS

Go to HostHavoc. You will get better performance and better support there.

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 7:46am

Any idea when you will let us update Ark to 255.5??????? The update is out since March 10th, restarted several times and the server is still in 255.4. You always leave us behind, All other game server hosts already updated in the SAME DAY the patch was out!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 3:12am

Nitrado always late with server updates!!!!!

Quoted from "_MRS777_" Good morning Vaiks, as far as I can see your server is runninc perfectly. At the moment there are 12 players online and the server is running on v254.2. So I guess your issue was a temporary one, wansn't it? Greets, Marvin Schubert Funny you saying that because my server was down the entire weekend, Nitrado's support took almost 48hs to answer an ticket and no, the issue is not a temporary one. Frequently Ark updates take more than 24 hs to be available. I had to setup a ...

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 8:43am

Nitrado always late with server updates!!!!!

Why every time a update in available you take forever to deliver it to us???? Today was a day that it particularly sucked!!! WC released v254, v254.1 and v254.2 and you nothing. v254 broke all servers with mods and it was fixed on v254.2 but still nothing from you. Just give us the steamcd and we will deal with it.