You are not logged in.

• Login

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 2:36pm

Author: martijnmd

Server is PVE?i want PVP

Hello everyone my server is PVE but i want it to be PVP i have no idea how to do this disable pvp is off.. so thats really weird please help me out

Sunday, November 8th 2015, 2:24am

Hello? Server's down...

my server ddos log said it got ddost 20 fucking times today WTF more people their servers are down ... its also down now.. its up but cant join the server...

Saturday, November 7th 2015, 4:04pm

Hello? Server's down...

Then it can be mods not updated or nitrado doing somting x)

Saturday, November 7th 2015, 3:56pm

Hello? Server's down...

You can check if it crashed or nitrado turned it off,: Tools-->FileBrowser-->arkse-->ShooterGame-->Saved-->Logs--> Press ShooterGame.log And in there you should be able to se if the server have crashed and why Hope it helps !

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 3:59pm

My server Does not show ingame!

is this a joke? wtf is this help? no moderator can tell me if my server is crashing or its updateing , I CANT SE SHIT ABOUT THE SERVER not if its ONLINE not if its getting eny errors NOTING not even a console to write in from the site. What is this help? "what do you mean with "not shown ingame"? Do you mean in the multiplayer list or steam list?" Like wtf? what does that even have to do with the server? is there no moderator that can really help me?

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 3:37pm

v219.0 server problems?

What??? no... it cant change by it self... dont even understand the question

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 12:10pm

I know how that works but no, still my server wont show. or it is that after v219 the aku shima mod crashes the server?

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 3:29am

Sorry for late reply , I just updated the mods and server wont show ingame, not in the steam list or multiplayer in game . this hapend first time after the v219 Help?

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 3:26am

v219.0 server problems?

Yeah i cant find my server in ark so really dont know what is hapening , after i updated the mods the server wont show..

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 1:08am

v219.0 server problems?

Only me haveing problems? , updated the mods now the server wont show, waited 30min now wont come on. Dont know if its the v219.2 that is comming that makes the server down or somting els. Help?

Sunday, October 4th 2015, 11:36pm

After i updated the mods : AkuShima , ItemTweaks Now the server wont show in game enymore and i dont know why

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 9:08pm

Cant change enyting in Game.ini

I try to get in a code for Level cap but everytime i restart the code is gone from the file when i look in the "FileBrowser" on the site.