You are not logged in.

• Login

Search results

Search results 1-25 of 86.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 3:40am

Author: John_Baumb

bost code

Quoted from "Dgrey18" i am unable to get or generate boost code for my Island server. how do i find or generate a new one? Please refer to this wiki article on how to receive server boosts: https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/Boost_Server_Runtime

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 3:38am

ARK: Creating xbox server on PC

Xbox servers are only purchased using the Nitrado App on Windows 10 or the Xbox Store. If you purchased your server through our website, or using the mobile app, submit a support ticket so we can process a potential refund.

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 3:37am

Wipe an ark server

Additionally, under Settings -> General there is a "Start with backup" dropdown, under this dropdown there is a "Start with new save" or "Start with wiped save folder" option.

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 9:10pm

Prim+ Cluster

Quoted from "stoneytdogg" ok so im having an issue. my prim+ servers are up n running. but when i copy the crossark id and paste to the server to link. they dont show up? what am i doing wrong i have a scprched earth prim+ and a island im trying to cluster but i can get them to show up when linked. they are find when not linked. am i doing something wrong? or can nitrado not cluster prim+? any help on this would be greatly appreciated Xbox servers do not function when primitive + and crossark a...

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 1:25am

Ark Xbox, Could not retrieve address

Sadly, this error has been popping up more frequently lately, it is advised that you contact support, but not before some basic troubleshooting steps: Have you restarted your server?Have you completely exited the ARK: SE app on your Xbox (/PS4)?Have you hard restarted your Xbox/PS4?Have you made any recent changes to the server? Perhaps consider reverting them and restarting the service again.Please consider the internet connection you are connecting from, having multiple consoles connecting fro...

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 1:19am

i started my server and there is no engrams for me to unlock

Quoted from "chrisjefc" Have you clicked this option by mistake ? "Enable only specified Engrams" Make sure that is not ticked In the search bar at the top of your general settings page type Engrams, That option should come up and easy to find ding ding ding! that's usually the cause

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 1:17am

Warning : The gameserver is neither started or stopped for some time. If this state is not intended, you can force start or stop the gameserver.w

Open a support ticket with the title "stuck on restart" or "stuck on shutting down" Our support team can very easily repair these states, but we need to be notified about them first.

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 1:16am

Interesting notes regarding changing a map on a server.

Quoted from "herbapou" I did not find this information on the wiki so I posted it here. Should be in the wiki imo I will try to upload and download at obelisk after chaging the map on single server. If it doesnt work would it be possible to download to single player on the xbox then upload on the server after changing the map? I want to get dinos on other maps without renting another server. This can be done on a single service, upload, change map, download, it is actually the recommended way t...

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 1:13am

Cannot Charge Account

We recommend Chrome for the best experience.

Friday, August 17th 2018, 3:10am

Update on server restarting issue incase you missed it

Quoted from "Antiar" you are not answering your phone's during 2-6 pm time this is frustrating i can not play my game since yesterday morning! Perhaps you are calling during the wrong time period, our phones are open 2-6:30 pm Pacific Standard Time. Anyway, the servers should be good to go after stopping the server and restarting it (It will restart twice) then come online! If you are still having difficulties, open a ticket: http://Nitra.do/support

Friday, August 17th 2018, 3:08am

Restart loop

Should be good to go after stopping the server and restarting it (It will restart twice) then come online! If you are still having difficulties, open a ticket: http://Nitra.do/support

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 9:34pm

update Reply to my own ticket regarding todays downtime

Keep updated on our Twitter page: https://twitter.com/Nitrado_EN

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 8:24pm

Is Nitrado worth it?

Quoted from "BaumshellBeauty" The “best”? I guess that’s all relative. I’m glad you have had a good experience we however have not. We are approaching four hours today with servers being down. A combined 11 hours of downtime for the last 3 days. And when they are up the lag and crashing is terrible compared to normal ark play. sorry for us Nitrado has not been a good experience at all and definitely pales in comparison to our Xbox hosted server. Maybe I just caught them on a bad week but to us ...

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 8:18pm

Ark Server Reboot Loop

Quoted from "meadowsjm17" Definitely a troll. We are working with our partner companies to resolve the restart looping occurring on these services. We suggest submitting a support ticket for more information. Anyone affected with restart loops will automatically have their runtime extended after it is resolved.

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 8:11pm

update Reply to my own ticket regarding todays downtime

We're working on it, don't worry, all affected customers will have their runtime extended once it is resolved.

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 7:05pm

I can't generate a cluster id

It may be as simple as if you are using google chrome on a desktop pc. If not, try it, but if someone generated a clusterid for you, that should work as well, but it should probably be Pm'd as anyone could come across this thread and add themselves to your cluster.

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 12:09am

Login - Infinite Loading Screen?

G Quoted from "DOAGEN" What browser are you using? Sometimes with IE, Edge and Firefox you need to refresh a couple of times. I've cleared out my cache a few times and worked then. DOAGEN is right, but to add, our website is designed with Google Chrome in mind, please install it and test if not using it already.

Sunday, November 12th 2017, 7:23pm

[XBox One] - No Message of the Day & Long 'Joining Session'

Unfortunately, sometimes when connecting to servers on Xbox One, connections may time out due to how the game is handling collecting the information for the server list. Sadly, there is no guaranteed catch-all for this, as it has to be fixed in a patch provided by Studio Wildcard. However, fortunately, there are three potential ways to still connect to your ARKE server. Those are: * Simply not use the ARK: SE server browser, use friends list and join a friend who is currently connected to the se...

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 7:20pm

[PS4] Enabling SE engrams on ragnarok primitive plus server

A potential solution is to add all of the entries for ScorchedEarth individually via the game.ini file: OverrideEngramEntries=( EngramIndex=<index> [,EngramHidden=<hidden>] [,EngramPointsCost=<cost>] [,EngramLevelRequirement=<level>] [,RemoveEngramPreReq=<remove_prereq>]) OverrideNamedEngramEntries=( EngramClassName="<class_name>" [,EngramHidden=<hidden>] [,EngramPointsCost=<cost>] [,EngramLevelRequirement=<level>] [,RemoveEngramPreReq=<remove_prereq>]) https://ark.gamepedia.com/Engram_Classname...

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 8:07pm

server taking atleast 40 mins to restart

When you select mods for the first time, they have to be installed, the first server start may take longer than usual.

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 8:05pm

Unofficial PS4 PC server

I believe you need to elaborate more. If you are speaking of moving a save game from your PS4 to the Nitrado server, this is not possible. If you are speaking of moving save games between two Nitrado servers, we can potentially assist if you submit a support ticket.

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 8:03pm

Too Many Tames ARK Survival Evolved

The answer to this differs depending on which system you are playing on. For PC, you can stop the server, view your gameusersettings.ini and search for "maxpersonaltamed" dinos, and make sure it is not set super low, adjust, save, restart. For PS4, unfortunately, Studio Wildcard has the maxpersonaltamed set at 250, hard-coded for some reason. We are working with them at getting this adjusted.

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 8:00pm

help

https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/Become_Admin…urvival_Evolved This link should explain everything

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 7:42pm

Why do server settings not take effect?

max tamed dinos cannot be raised above 250 until wildcard addresses the hard-coded tame limit they have in place for some reason.