You are not logged in.

• Login

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Friday, January 25th 2019, 6:57pm

Author: Percieval

cant get into global server list

hey want to make my server go into global list. but it can't do it. anyone know how I can fix it? Got it into the global list BUT I CANNOT FIND IT ANTWHERE IN THE BROWSER. Still CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE, how can I play through nitrado when I can’t even get on my own server. I just don’t get it

Saturday, January 19th 2019, 10:37am

Why cant I EVER find my own server

Hey, my expansion server finally works, 25th time's a charm. But now I CANT FIND MY SERVER ANYWHERE. I try connecting it through the server page, all it says and has ever said is 'server is not responding'. I try to find it in the server browser but it is nowhere to be found. Is this a bug nitrado is having or something? I can see my g-portal server just fine. I removed it from the global server list, tried to put it back on it, now it says it can't. Im getting so much headaches out of this, HEL...

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 6:55pm

Expansion server for ATLAS

Quoted from "DOAGEN" Not sure why you are having server issues. My main Atlas and Expansions are fine. Nothing more I can assist with. If you want additional help, you would need to submit a ticket. Sorry. Now my main server has the exact same problem, what the hell.

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 5:29pm

Quoted from "DOAGEN" Fyi- I just got the word Nitrado is looking into the website/forum issues. Reinstalled both servers. But I cannot start it still.

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 4:35pm

Quoted from "DOAGEN" No idea on the site issues. It is working fine for me. You may want to submit a ticket. As for the "Core" I am assuming now you have 1 main server, and 1 expansion. After you go to the cluster page and add the shared key from the main server, reboot the expansion. (I suspect you have already done this). Reboot the main, wait for it to complete its reboot. Then reboot the expansion. If it is still hung, create a ticket. Nothing more I can assist with in the forum. Thank you....

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 4:28pm

Quoted from "DOAGEN" After you clustered them, did you restart the core? Then when core came up, restart the expansion? Try that. If you need further assistance please contact Nitrado Support by submitting a ticket or calling them. The forums are for Community Support. Moderators have no access to customer accounts or servers. Here is the link if you need it: https://server.nitrado.net/usa/tickets/add Thanks. What do you mean restart the core? I'm getting a lot of bad gateways when entering the...

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 2:13pm

Alright and now? I bought it, installed it. But it just stays in the starting mode. I can start it all I want it won't do it. Do I need to link it to my main or something? I have absolutely no clue, both Nitrado and g-portal are definitely not user friendly. Alright, I've got them connected but it still won't start. It just keeps saying starting.... and after a while stopping..... 2 hours later: Started it about 20 times by now, still won't start. I reinstalled it, everything. It just won't do i...

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 7:52pm

Hey guys, Currently I'm running my own ATLAS server 1X1, But I want to upgrade it to a 1X2. Where can I do that? Do I need to order a seperate one or does it give me the option to add one more? I know from experiences with G-portal that they have a standard option to 'expand' your server, but I'm not able to find it here. Thanks in advance.

Friday, January 4th 2019, 9:49pm

Atlas - How long will it take?

Hey, bought an Atlas a few hours ago, still in ‘preorder’ status. How much longer will it be?

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 3:03pm

ATLAS Map

Hey, I’m about to order a ATLAS server for 10 euros. Just wondering how big the map will be if I do.