You are not logged in.

• Login

Search results

Search results 1-25 of 40.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Monday, July 24th 2017, 7:09pm

Author: ashbash231

Dark and light

Hello Hypersky, Thank you for the interest in Dark and Light servers with Nitrado! We are currently working on getting Dark and Light on our servers. I cannot give an ETA of when they will be out, but it will be very soon! We got our best Software Developers working on the interface for it and such! So hopefully it won't be too long now! Kind Regards, Ash

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 7:30pm

ark suvial evolved

Hello Lemoonboy, What is the problem you are having with your service? Regards

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 7:29pm

What does "shortly" means?

Hey there, It sounded like your server installation for a new update was hung up. If this happens, please send in a ticket to the support team. And get it done more swiftly, apologies! Regards

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 7:27pm

How to reset server progress?

Hello Logm, To do this, you'll need to stop server, wait 3-5 minutes, then delete the contents of your SavedArks folder and then start the server back up and it will reboot a new save. Regards

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 7:24pm

How to download a server's world ?

Hello Blacat333, As Doagen has written above you can navigate to the saved arks folder in the "File Browser" within the interface and this will be able to be downloaded to download all tribe, character, dino and world data. But if you want to save your configuration as well aka server settings and such, then you'll need to download the config > WindowsServer folder. Regards

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 7:12pm

I can't edit the setting for cuddle interval on baby dinos. GAMEBREAKING!

Hello SquidTechGaming, Thank you for your post. In regards to editing values in the .ini files, you need to set your server to "Expert Mode" in the general setting tab, this will open up an Expert Setting option on the settings section. Stop your server for 3-5 minutes, then edit the game.ini file with the multiplier and the value you want, save the file, then reboot, your multiplier will then take effect on babies that are conceived/born after the value switch. Regards

Friday, May 12th 2017, 6:11pm

[Staff] New Team Members

Hello everyone! Some of you may have seen me lurking around on the forum posting updates here and there of nitrado statuses and support requests. I am now personally introducing myself. Hi! My name is Ash, I am the UK Market Coordinator and a Customer Care Agent on the UK Division here at Nitrado! I've recently turned 23, live personally in the UK. I am happy to help with any requests you all may have that is in my knowledge to help! I do a lot of gaming myself from time to time, love all sorts ...

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 7:44pm

Regarding Servers not responding and mods.

Hi everyone, Sorry for the delay! I am pleased to say we have fixed this issue now. All mod updates/installations, should no longer cause the server to be stuck and should now install/update correctly. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Monday, February 20th 2017, 9:08pm

Thanks for all your replies thus far. The upgrade we did the other day, to our infrastructure was due to a shortage of servers and overloads of our current servers, resulting in crashes or failed starts. This issue currently now is an issue with the rework of the Mod + Workshop menu we implemented which is not downloading mods correctly, causing them to still say they will begin download on next restart, we have rolled out a fix which so far has fixed the issue in most cases. And we are currentl...

Monday, February 20th 2017, 8:03pm

Hello everyone, We are currently aware there is an issue with the mod update/install mechanism within the Web Interface for ARK: Survival Evolved. Currently it is not updating or installing mods correctly which is causing the server to be stuck in an update loop, this is what is causing servers to not boot up and respond correctly. We are currently investigating this issue and working on a fix currently as I write this thread. We have rolled out an experimental fix, which you may see all mods th...

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 8:11pm

AVORION - no option to install server

Hey Edramon, No problem! We have only just found out about this issue recently of the cause for this, it was probably why the support weren't able to notify you beforehand of this. I will put in a request (Attached to your ticket)for your server to be moved to Germany. Edit: We are waiting on your confirmation to the move in your ticket to proceed. You will get your lost days, given back to you, plus 2 extra free days for the inconvenience. Final Edit: You should now see your server is up and ru...

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 4:07pm

Admin on my own server.

Hello ToxicDemon, Please stop your server, wait 5 minutes, then add your ID and save it, then reboot. This should then allow you to be admin by default in your server when you log in. Regards

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 3:59pm

AVORION - no option to install server

Hello! Yes, unfortunately Avorion is only available on German Servers at the moment due to certain ports, a new server browser is in the process of being created to allow custom ports. That is currently why it is unavailable to have on any other region except Germany. But we are waiting for the new server browser to be finished to allow custom ports. I hope this helps clear it up for you.

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 4:36pm

Regarding Server Allocation and infinite Restarts

All critical server and infrastructure upgrades have been completed! We apologise for the inconvenience caused over the past couple weeks. And we thank you for your patience and understanding! Nitrado's services should now go back to normal and run smoothly again. We will be adding in RAM Upgrades to our Los Angeles and Miami locations as well, as a precautionary measure. But all services at those locations are still up and running correctly 100%. Finally Germany will be receiving some additiona...

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 6:00pm

We are currently rolling out new Hosts and RAM upgrades to our entire Server infrastructure to fix the current server problems and congestion. Current Status of Datacenters Germany Hosts: Completed Additional Hosts: Completed. United Kingdom Hosts: Completed RAM Upgrades: Completed US New York RAM Upgrades: Completed US Los Angeles RAM Upgrades: Phase 1 Completed Phase 2 Completed US Miami RAM Upgrades: Completed

Monday, February 6th 2017, 6:43pm

Hello everyone, Wow is all we can say here at Nitrado! Since the new game Conan Exiles has released into Early Access we have had a rise in server activity for that game. So we thank you here at Nitrado for choosing us as your provider with your servers for Conan Exiles! Unfortunately due to the massive influx of requests for server installations for the new Conan Game. It has caused a shortage of hosts and server overloads, which many of you have been reporting to us in the support team. But no...

Friday, October 21st 2016, 1:11pm

Important information for the patch 248.X

Also guys, we are aware of the issue where animals do not eat or imprint under usual circumstances (Usually with food in inventory or through Feeding Trough) this is unfortunately an error on Team Wildcard and not a server related issue. Hopefully they will release a hotfix very quickly! You will need to force use item to feed animals for the time being until Team Wildcard release their hotfix.

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 12:41am

Important information for the patch 246.X

Hey Cade831, My personal test server has just gone down for update, so I believe the hotfix is being rolled out now. So your server may go down very soon. Regards, Ash

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 12:27am

Hey! I am unsure on a time for the fix, but as it is a game breaking issue it should be done very soon. So if you have The Center map it will kick you with the "host timeout" error, but The Island and the new Map work fine (New map doesn't work with mods though at the moment I believe.) The server will restart automatically. But if it doesn't it may be best to restart it manually due to it being an unversioned hotfix just to be sure. It will be added here when the hotfix has been rolled out for ...

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 12:05am

Hi Cade831, This is due to an error on the devs side, they have released an unversioned hotfix to fix this as it only is applicable if you have the Center map as your server map. A fix should be rolled out on servers soon! Regards, Ash

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 10:22pm

Patch 246.00

Hi there, WildCard, just released an unversioned hotfix that fixes The Center Mod/Mismatch issue, causing the time out errors. It should be applied on the servers ASAP! Regards, Ash

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 8:10pm

Ark: Scorched Earth

Hi Sparx419, We are currently undergoing the roll out of the update across all Ark servers on the Nitrado Network and it should be active within the next 3 hours. All stuff will be added to the server as it isn't a mod/standalone mod like Primitive+, it will all come apart with ARK so basically once the server is updated to 246.0 All obelisks and Loot Crates will have the option to transfer you to the Scorched Earth map if you have the Expansion downloaded and purchased. Regards, Ash

Friday, August 12th 2016, 3:13pm

Destroy Wild Dinos Crashing the server

Hi IttyTsu, This seems to be an issue with The Center Map. As I have done some tests with this as well. For now, the best thing to do this, is in your server settings on your web interface, check the box "DestroyWildDinos" quite far down the settings list and save, it will boot up the server with the DestroyWildDinos parameter and do it during it's restart so when you guys have logged on to your server it will have already destroyed them all. Regards, Ash

Tuesday, August 2nd 2016, 7:18pm

Primitive+ DLC not working

Hello there, The issue should now be resolved and you should see a yellow line of text below the Total Conversion Mod ID box labelled "Activate Primitive+ DLC" click this and it should install the mod for you on the server. It's because it is labelled as DLC rather than a Mod it doesn't show as compatible with our Auto Mod Download system with the IDs from the workshop, the result of this, was it was a little more tricky to sort out and correct the issue, but it now should be fully functioning c...

Tuesday, August 2nd 2016, 7:04pm

Important information for the patch 245.X

Hi there, My apologies for the delayed response, it's been pretty busy. You all should now see a line of yellow text on your Web Interface under the settings for your server where the Total Conversion Mod ID box is. Labelled "Activate Primitive+ DLC" this is what you need to select to activate it on the server, sorry it took so long, the problem seemed more problematic than we originally thought. Hopefully all is working now correctly! Thank you for letting us know of the issue it is much apprec...