You are not logged in.

• Login

Search results

Search results 1-25 of 224.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Friday, December 8th 2017, 12:07pm

Author: toolz

Server is not listed and does not seem to be responding

Quoted from "nottoosmart" PC Ark Survival Evolved - server was fine yesterday. Tried to connect today and its not listed anywhere. Steam says its not responding. I have reinstalled the server as well as switched the game then switched back. i even reinstalled the server and still the same issue. How can I fix? Hey Nottoosmart, Hope your issue has been resolved. It it wasnt the case, please write us a ticket via http://nitra.do/support Greetz, TOOLZ

Friday, December 8th 2017, 12:06pm

Sever Down in 7 Days To Die

Quoted from "killingmach" Error ID: jfb569c08f89304df7ba2629a7c9fb1aaf Error code i just got. Please fix Hey Killingmach, Sorry to hear this. Please write us a ticket so we can fix it asap. You can do so via http://nitra.do/support Greetz, TOOLZ

Friday, December 8th 2017, 12:04pm

FTB Horizon's 2 years outdated and unable to update.

Quoted from "Delabeled" Rented a game server today noticed that the version Nitrado is using for FTB Horizon's is 2 years old. I then tried to update to the newest version but couldnt get the server to start it kept throwing out java errors. I looked up the java errors and it seems the java errors im getting occur when the version of java your trying to use isn't supported. Meaning the version of java that Nitrado has on their servers is not java 8. I'm not 100% sure on this error but everywher...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 12:02pm

Server not restarting PS4

Quoted from "Herroick" My Rag server for ps4 isn't restarting or shutting down. Its been 3 hours with no success. Hey Herroick, Sorry to hear this. Hope you contacted us via http://nitra.do/support about it Greetz, TOOLZ

Friday, December 8th 2017, 12:01pm

RE: Server won't start anymore

Quoted from "Meteovio" Hello, My server crashed due to a faulty mod and when I tried to restart it, it seems like it doesn't do anything anymore. It looks like it's stuck on "Server now restarting" and I'm afraid there's no way out of this except an answer from the support. Though I hope to be able to play today so I came here wondering if anyone had a solution? I'd like to find a way to force stop or force restart the server as it seems it is phasing in those two states but not actually doing ...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:59am

RE: Server not connectable

Quoted from "alkang" I bought an arc survival (PC) server. The web interface says that the server is open, but if you click Add Server on Steam, the server will not respond and you will not be able to connect to the server. Help.... It does not come out even if I connect to the game and search. And I'm not connected to the server, but on a web page, I see one connected. Steam searches for IP favorites, no servo response, server is closed. And https://arkservers.net/1/name/asc/?term=%205.62.96.3...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:50am

Ark server not willing to start up

Quoted from "JasperStijn" So it's been a whole week now that were trying to start up the server and it just doesn't start up, we already did a backup of the server multiple times but it doesn't work. A few days ago we got a crashreport but after the backup we didn't got another one anymoren, but the server was still not fixed. I got screenshots of it (See attachment). I think it's bc some of the dll files got corrupted or they're not in the game files anymore. Our Server version is: We can't se...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:45am

Suggestions around Web Interface (Ark)

Quoted from "SonyConsole" Couldn't find a suggestions area as such, but here some bits that as a new customer and from an administration POV would make live a lot more easier, these are in the most part not big asks so should be implementable Time Restarts (Day/Month/Reoccurring) : We have timed restarts, but could really do with being able to say Every Monday restart the server, rather than having it every day at 9AM (Reason being for the next suggestion)Restarts Load Profiles : Enable us to s...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:42am

Raising level cap - Stuck at 140000xp

Quoted from "Rambro" Just as title says. Wanted to raise my level cap on xbox one, but my character is stuck at 140000xp and can't go any higher. Is this a common thing and I just can't figure it out, or a known bug? Hey Rambro, Depends, you can add levels and experience via the Engine Settings or in expert mode by changing the game.ini file. More info (LevelExperienceRampOverrides) can be found here: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration Greetz, TOOLZ

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:39am

Xbox Ark PVE / 100 slots

Quoted from "pr0g" Xbox One / North America, NY / 100 Slots / Ragnarok PVE / 2.5 XP / 2.5 Tame / Starter kit when admin is login. Will be available for min. 1 year! Find us under UNOFFICIAL PC SESSIONS : [US] NA-NY-PUBLIC-RAGNAROCK-ARKISTIC-SERVER Thx for sharing, hope you found a lot of users for it already, also try facebook etc Greetz, TOOLZ

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:33am

Valnir Rok Server/GM commands

Quoted from "DrakeCorsair" Having issues with players connecting, was trying to delete the character so they could restart entirely and it said that only the GM/ Admin could do that. But none of that information of how to do that on Valnir Rok has been given or any of the server commands. Hey DrakeCorsair, Sorry to hear you had issues. Hope they are solved now, if not please write us a ticket via http://nitra.do/support Greetz, TOOLZ

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:32am

[Ark Xb1] Crafting skill bonus multipler

Quoted from "aidinator2000" Hi this is my first post i have a problem i am encountering on my Xbox server i ran on a second account there was a option called Crafting skill bonus multiplier that allowed you to mind wipe pump crafting skill and get (for example : using a ascendant pike bp with 258% damage you could get a pike with max 755.5% damage) but on my Nitrado server this is not a option in the menu and i cant find an option that takes it place if any body knows how to fix this either in ...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:29am

Looking for xbox Rag/Tribe

Quoted from "LethalDraven" Exactly as title says would like to join a somewhat boosted Rag server. I am also willing to join a tribe and help out or start fresh. I am looking at purchasing a server for myself however i would like to test one currently running. I would be willing to add the server i buy to a cluster making it able to transfer to with whatever map would be requested of other members on server My gamertag is same as my user. Please message or comment on this thread. Just a little ...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:27am

RE: [XBOX] Unable to find server session

Quoted from "Trapper789" I was in game last night and I was DC'd. Now I am unable find my server again after restarting the server twice, restarting the Xbox and game twice. Anyone else have this problem? No it is not the long session join wait issue. A patch fixed that. Hey Trapper789, Sorry to hear you had this issue. Sometimes refreshing the list can cause your system to get too much info and therefor blocking the one server you are looking for. Sadly only a bit of time or a reboot of your s...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:26am

(ARK PS4) Server not showing up in list after upgrade?

Quoted from "ndOdin" Good Afternoon, I'm just curious if anyone else has had this issue as well? My server says it is started but it does not give me player statisitcs ( just shows a - instead of 0/10 players or whatever). When it is like this the server does not get propagated to the server list in game. I've submitted a ticket over 24hrs ago and haven't heard anything so I just figured I'd see if anyone else has had this problem immediately after the ark update on servers. I attempted to do a...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:23am

RE: Tek Engrams without bosses?

Quoted from "Reaperkings" Is it possible to unlock the tek engrams without the need to do bosses? I added both these settings the the game.ini and it dont work? [/script/shootergame.shootergamemode] OverrideEngramEntries=(EngramIndex=432,EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=100,RemoveEngramPreReq=true) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGate_Large_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100) any help please.. Hi Reaperkings, Sorry, at this moment it is sadly only possi...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:22am

Arma 3 kicked everytime I pause

Quoted from "TheSamuel439" Me and my friends keep getting kicked from my Arma 3 Server with a Battleye Restriction #21 and it only happens when I pause, or press ESC, this goes for me and my friends too Any ideas? Hi TheSamuel439, Sorry to hear this. Have you tried googling the error? Sounds like you need to change the restriction. Greetz, TOOLZ

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:18am

Upgrade/Downgrade on Xbox One Server

Quoted from "Soldiercide" I submitted a ticket after finding out that you could not upgrade, downgrade, or extend server time through the Nitrado app on Xbox. Between then and today the option to extend and downgrade had been added to the app functionality, but we cannot increase the number of slots (my initial issue). As I told the individual I was speaking with, very friendly and professional by the way, I'm not trying to be pushy. I understand that coding anything and ensuring that things wo...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:16am

Add Engrams 'with names' option not working. 'without names' option does...

Quoted from "ROTgaming" PS4/ragnarok/prim plus/pve Issue#1: I tried adding normal and tek engrams using the 'with names' option. I have not had any of them show up in-game. Issue #2: When I use the normal add engrams option, they add correctly in-game but some of the entries are wrong e.g. tek boots 419 show up as tek rifle 424? in-game. Issue #3: If i add tek to the 'with names' option and the same tek to the normal option, it displays them on the first engram page even though those items shou...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:13am

Structure Damage Multiplier Not Functional

Quoted from "kibl0075" I have my structure damage multiplier set to 0. Players are still able to do structure damage. This works on Xbox Player dedicated servers, as I had it disabled M-Thu so the structure damage was only enabled on the weekends. I was surprised when I got on this morning and found a raided base. Hi Kibl0075, Sound slike you do not want others to damage buildings. This wil lalways be the case if your server is set to PvP (Player versus Player). If you dont want others to damag...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:11am

Ark.. Server wont work

Quoted from "Jonice" Ive been working on my server last 5 days.. And EVERY single day there are times where I cant go on my own server.. It says it cant find it when I try joi over this website.. When I finally get in, its laggy as fuck, only me who are on.. and my ping is 25-30.. So im not sure about its shitty servers Nitrado rent or its just the game.. Hi Jonice, O no! Sorry to hear this. Seems like something had gone wrong. We hope your problems have long been revoled, if not, please contac...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:09am

ark xbox server problem

Quoted from "TheGreatBigDawg" i rented a server for 20 ppl 30 days i cant join server can u guys help and add the days i couldnt join back plzzz Hi TheGreatBigDawg, Sorry to hear that you had issues connecting to your server, we hope your problem has been fixed. If you still have issues, feel free to check out more info here: https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/Main_Page If that didnt help, feel free to create a ticket so we can look into it via http://nitra.do/support Greetz, TOOLZ

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:06am

Your New Servers, What are their specs?

Great post, good luck with collecting the specs and have fun on your server

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 5:50pm

Ark Issues

Having anissue with Ark that your server keeps on restarting? Most likely you are having a bug by Ark that causes your game.ini and gameusersettings.ini to corrupt. You can fix this by doing the following: 1) Stop your server for at least 3 minutes 2) Go to your folder arkse / ShooterGame / Saved /Config / WindowsServer 3) Delete (or backup in case you use Expert Mode) the game.ini and gameusersettings.ini 4) Start your server so it creates a new one (in cause of Expert mode: Stop your server fo...

Monday, February 6th 2017, 8:56pm

Conan Issue

Sadly this is a currently known problem within the software of Conan. The game.db gets corrupt and causes the server to either stop fully or restart all over again. When this happens you are adviced to: 1) stop the server for 1 minute 2) go to your folder conan / ConanSandbox / Saved and remove the game.db 3) replace the name with the highest number after game_backup_*.db to game.db (example game_backup_20.db) 4) Start your server After you start your server again, you should find your server ag...