You are not logged in.

• Login

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 10:16pm

Author: IIBOYCEYII

change stack size

Quoted from "DOAGEN" From what I understand and read, you have to do it for each BP. Never heard of it the way you are attempting to do it. https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/for…-configuration/ example: Examples Change wood to 500 per stack instead of 100 ItemClass=(ClassName = "PrimalItemResource_Wood_C",StackSize=500) Wood with weigth modification to 0.25 instead of 0.5 in vanilla) ItemClass=(ClassName = "PrimalItemResource_Wood_C",StackSize=500,Weight=0.25) Wood with vanilla weight and st...

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 10:05pm

change stack size

Quoted from "DOAGEN" Can go to Engine Settings and access your game.ini. Or if you are on PC, a mod. i added ItemStackSizeMultiplier=5.000000 to the game.ini in engine settings but no effect

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 9:21pm

change stack size

Is there a way to change stack size without using expert mode?

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 5:07pm

How do i raise server tamed dino cap but lower tribe tamed dino cap?

Quoted from "DOAGEN" Not sure if you understand how it works. No server cap, its "tribe capped". Has been for at least the last 2yrs. Structures have a server cap. Tribe Dino Tame limit, To use it, run with ?MaxPersonalTamedDinos=Number The ARK Wiki and Steam Forums talk more about this. well for example, our limit is 250, and tribes who only have 4 dinos tamed are getting the "too many tamed creatures on the ark" when they do

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 3:52pm

Quoted from "DOAGEN" To avoid that error for folks you have to increase maxpersonaltamed On your Web Interface, in Settings>General search for "Maximum amount of dinos tamed" . "Limits the maximum amount of dinos tamed. " I start my servers at 100, and as time goes on its increased. Currently mine is set for 500. i tried that , it was set to 250, now set to 500, but its also increased the tamed dino cap per tribe too, so all tribes can do 500, can the server cap be raised without the tribe cap?

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 2:41pm

As the subject says, i logged in today and people are being told that "too many tamed dinos on the ark" when they try to tame, tribe limit is only set to 250 and we h ave only been running a month. Assume i need to raise the global tame cap. only information i can find seems to raise the tribe cap too? can someone help?

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 9:21pm

Server is stuck in Restart

Quoted from "Katedwards17" Quoted from "DOAGEN" Force shutdown would be the only thing I would suggest. Others may suggest to do a restore from a backup, but by doing that you lose some progress. Sometimes the reboots, and updates do seem to take forever. Creating a ticket is the way I would suggest. Hi, so I did do a force shut down, and I’ve tried that 4 times in the past seven hours. I did restore from a backup that was created this morning just before all this mess began. Still stuck in res...

Friday, February 8th 2019, 6:40am

servers down? 4th time in a month that the server is offline......

Quoted from "Salamonius" So this is my first month of nitrado service and i have 14 days left on my first month and its been down 4 days (so far) out of the 30 days i paid for ...... seriously regretting ordering from nitrado at this point..... did it just go down like 15-20 minutes ago?

Monday, February 4th 2019, 3:52pm

Oops... An error occorred

having same issue now, did it just fix itself? lol

Friday, February 1st 2019, 8:06am

Cant find server after update

just made my test server restart and it fixed it to new version and is up and running, gonna try on main server now. edit, they are back up, but my the island server so far is a fresh map...

Friday, February 1st 2019, 7:45am

Cant find server after update

So servers went down for update tonight, which was fine, but they where updating for 2 hours, i called up, guy tried force starting, instead they got stuck in restarting for the last 5 hours, finally they are showing as "started" like they are up and running but i cant find on server list, others having t his?

Friday, February 1st 2019, 3:51am

Servers not updating

anyone having any luck?

Friday, February 1st 2019, 2:17am

Any Ideas on when the severs will be updated to 531.0?

4 of mine said updating, 1 said started, but i couldnt find that one on list, i called up, was told he was gonna force start t he other servers, been at restarting over 30 minutes now..

Friday, February 1st 2019, 1:01am

Any Ideas on when the severs will be updated to 531.0?

Was wondering the same, i see loads of other servers up but mine are still updating