You are not logged in.

• Login

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Friday, January 1st 2016, 10:51pm

Author: swordpeach

How to upload a map

Hello, Tonkh you have to start ark first some mods has to be installed first trough the ark game itself after downloaded Got also a problem trying to get the map valhalla on my server but when i do what the wiki say. My server is not responing waited a half day and stil nothing

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 10:49pm

map mod server connection issue

got the same problem man tryed also everthing stil not working

Tuesday, December 29th 2015, 9:05pm

uploading map or mod

hello, if i want to upload a map like valhalla or a mod like aku shima do i only need to upload the mod file or also the folder cuz i only did the mod file for aku shima and worked but with map my server wont start anymore. (by the map valhalla i also uploaded the folder) TROUGH FTP!!!

Monday, December 28th 2015, 3:27pm

uploading map

ye i found it and i couyld now select valhalla as map in settings, btw how can i know if people can join my server just randie people that look at the unofficial server list

Monday, December 28th 2015, 12:19pm

uploading map

no i dont lol but i cant fnd that file where can i get that lol or do i have to make it my own one

Monday, December 28th 2015, 12:18pm

Engine settings

i tough the offset has to be 1,0 to get lvl 120 dinos

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 10:34pm

uploading map

im trying valhalla and ye its in that folder uploaded the map of valhalla to the mods folder trought ftp

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 10:33pm

Engine settings

sure if you can it would be helpfull cuz that brings also wild dino lvl higher right?

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 9:19pm

uploading map

i did exacly what the wiki said but it stil doesnt work cuz its not in the list of maps

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 8:13pm

uploading map

hello, i tryed to upload a map with ftp but its not showing in the setting of the interface. and plz for 1 stupid time answer me

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 3:16pm

Engine settings

anyone???

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 2:39pm

Engine settings

Hello, Can anyone explain me how the engine settings works cuz i see the option exp ocerriders i want to use that cuz i want higher wild dino lvl en higher player. But i have to put level exp in how does it work do i have to put 1 and how many exp and save then go back to it and put 2 in it en so on how can i reset my server to the standart so to get it all new to start over with everthing

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 8:56am

Server not responding after Update v228

ah so you cant see any progress or somthing its an auto update

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 8:36am

Server not responding after Update v228

Elvis_SLO if i may ask when wil the server be back online? idk how long you guys already been buzy with it

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 6:23pm

help plz

aku shima and difficulty 6++ and ark downloaded auto when i tryed to get in but get alot of crashes ark stil trying to download baby dinos but i removed it the mod from mod folder and in setting of the server, and the id is not on the text balk but it shows the name of baby dinos under the text balk i really dont get it btw its an lowlevelfatal error and wich ftp must i have tryed to download some but everthing is not the right one i know what the problem is he doesnt remove the mod baby dinos b...

Monday, December 21st 2015, 5:00pm

help plz

Quoted from "Elvis_SLO" What is your server name and IP? its only when i tryed to restart the server takes long til the server works again. (EU) Ancillary PVP 4XTame 3XExp 3Xharvest 85.131.252.9:27015 and my server crashes now evertime when i try to get in and 1 more question i removed one mod and added a new one the id stays but the name in the setting stays on the old and and the new one isnt there in the setting

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 10:12pm

help plz

i try to get in my server but its says evertime server is not responing trough steam message evertime the same message and i payd for so i really want some help

Friday, December 18th 2015, 9:12pm

just bought a server

hello, i bought a server from here, but can everone join my server also random players or is it only for friends cuz i cant find my server anywere so how would people join it