You are not logged in.

• Login

Search results

Search results 1-25 of 70.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Monday, July 4th 2016, 12:55pm

Author: maxl28

Update to build 244.1?

Dear customers, First off, we'd like to apologise for the delayed update to ARK version v244.1. Please be also aware that our system administrators check every update manually to make sure it doesn't crash the servers our cause a data loss. Usually, we update every game server within one to three hours after the official Steam release. However, in this case, the update process was delayed due to several circumstances. We always strive to enhance our internal procedures and will take this as a mo...

Monday, July 4th 2016, 12:55pm

My server still hasn't updated to latest patch, what is going on?

Dear customers, First off, we'd like to apologise for the delayed update to ARK version v244.1. Please be also aware that our system administrators check every update manually to make sure it doesn't crash the servers our cause a data loss. Usually, we update every game server within one to three hours after the official Steam release. However, in this case, the update process was delayed due to several circumstances. We always strive to enhance our internal procedures and will take this as a mo...

Sunday, June 12th 2016, 11:50am

The hostsystem is currently not reachable

Hello MsNoTouchy, We've received and responded to your ticket, but thank you for informing us. I'll be closing this thread for now, but if anyone get's a "Host system not reachable" message displayed in their web interface, simply open a support ticket an we'll take care of the matter: --> https://server.nitrado.net/usa/tickets/add Best regards

Thursday, May 26th 2016, 7:03pm

7days to die Server nicht findbar in der Serverliste

Hallo Sleeping, wir haben deinen Server geprüft und dieser scheint aktuell gestartet zu sein und auch aktiv bespielt zu werden: --> http://screenshot.nitrado.net/?18_4_26-05-2016_19-01-21.png Ist dieser Thread daher noch aktuell?

Friday, January 8th 2016, 2:39pm

Server update?

Hallo Nitrado Community, das Gold Add-On für den Landwirtschafts-Simulator 15 wurde inzwischen auf allen Servern, welche Version "1.4.0.1" ausgewählt haben auf den neusten Stand gebracht. Serverinhaber welche das Update noch nicht erhalten haben können dieses aufspielen, indem sie ihre Server in den Einstellungen auf die neuste Version abändern. Ich bitte hierbei die Wartezeit sowie die entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten zu entschuldigen. Ich wünsche allen viel Spaß mit dem neuen Update!

Saturday, December 5th 2015, 12:25pm

Hello again nitrado

Hello DragonskullerMK, First of all, thank you for your honest feedback. Yes, not all ARK settings are present in our default server configuration files, as we use the default config files provided by Steam. We're offering many tools that make configuring your server easier, such as the "Engine Settings" but there is still potential. Truth be told, we've already opened internal tickets for many functions, some of them already named in your post and we'll try to implement them soon, but please be...

Monday, November 23rd 2015, 1:11pm

Players can't find my server

Hey Darkiss, I've checked your server, which is online and available at the moment. Please be aware that one of the known issues of ARK is, that not all servers are displayed in the server list. If you check the Steam server browser, you'll only find ~4,500 out of over 13,000 servers. We're offering a tutorial in our Wiki which explains how to directly connect to your server: --> https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/Connect_to_a…_Evolved_server You're also able to invite players using the Steam overlay o...

Monday, November 23rd 2015, 1:07pm

server not showing for life is feudal

Hey spiritz, It seems like you've already created several support requests, which are all in progress right now. We'll try to attend to your request as soon as possible and hopefully resolve the described complications. Your patience in this matter is highly appreciated. Also, if anyone else is experiencing a similar issue, I'd recommend creating a support ticket: --> https://server.nitrado.net/eng/tickets/add Best regards

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 5:13pm

How to turn Auto Updates off

Hey Flanar, Unfortunately, there is no way to disable automated updates on your server as our system structure doesn't allow us to do this. However, we've improved our system so that only major patches (223.X -> 224.X) and critical hotfix patches are applied automatically. Minor patches (224.0 -> 224.0) are left out and will only be applied if you restart your Gameserver. We're working to improve this system further at the moment. Best regards

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 5:08pm

Server Restarting -Hung

Hey Veleris18, Sorry to get back to you this late. I've checked your server, which appears to be online and available at the moment. There are many reasons if your server is stuck in restart, the best choice in this case would be to open a support ticket, like you did the last time. Best regards

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 4:52pm

Server not listing version number

Hey hugebelow, I've checked your Gameserver, and it seems like your server name is too long. ARK appends the version information to the server name, e.g., "My Cool Server (v224.1)". If your server's name is too long, ARK has no space left to append to the server's name, and our Webinterface can't query this information, as ARK provides no other way to read the used version. The result is that your server's version is not displayed, but that's only cosmetically and doesn't affect your server. Bes...

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 4:45pm

Server not responding, please help

Hey wiggiegast, I've just checked your Gameserver, which appears to be online and available again. Therefore, I assume that you've already resolved your matter of concern. Please be aware that ARK: Survival Evolved creates log and crash files in the arkse/ShooterGame/Saves/Logs directory. If you see any files with the .crashstack ending, it means that your server crashed during start, which can be caused by outdated modifications or a corrupted world. you can try to open the file and google for ...

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 4:41pm

Server is PVE?i want PVP

Hey martijnmd, As the user "Rumpelstilchen" already mentioned, the "Settings" section of your server's Webinterface holds many settings such as the one to toggle PvE. Please adjust your settings and restart the Gameserver. Best regards

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 4:39pm

:? Cant log in as an admin ?

Hey APPyou, I've checked your Gameserver, which is online and actively played upon at the moment. Therefore, I'd recommend reading through our Wiki article that explains how to obtain administrator permissions on an ARK: Survival Evolved Gameserver: --> https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/Become_admin…urvival_Evolved Best regards

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 4:36pm

Your Staff Zaxosx All The Time Is Closing My Server and i cant open the server for my players to Play

Hey jozo_y, I can fully understand that you're upset about this person's misbehavior. I'd recommend restoring a backup in the "Restore Backup" section of your server's Webinterface if you've lost any data. Furthermore, you can remove all access rights to your server via our website. I'd also recommend changing your FTP and MySQL password as he can't affect your server anymore. If you need help with anything else, I'd advise creating a support ticket: --> https://server.nitrado.net/eng/tickets/ad...

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 4:31pm

Grav server issue

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 4:30pm

Need To Use HeidiSQL !

Hey Itsgeorge90, Your Gameserver's MySQL credentials are displayed in the bottom left corner of the server's Webinterface. The credentials should consist of a host, user, password, port and database. Please be aware that we're using the default MySQL port, so you don't need to define any port in HeidiSQL's settings. I'd ask you to copy and past these credentials. If you still feel like something isn't working as it should, I'd advise opening a support ticket, as sensitive data such as passwords ...

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 4:20pm

Arma 3 Exile Bornholm

Hey Hnerik0104, I've just scanned trough your server's log files, and it seems like the server can start, connect to your database and load the mission. Also, there where players connected to your server just recently. Therefore, I assume that you've already resolved the difficulty you experienced. If you feel like there is still something wrong with the server, I'd recommend to post your log files and maybe also say something about the server settings so other users who can't access your server...

Tuesday, October 27th 2015, 7:21pm

Server Trouble

Hey there, I've checked the first two servers, which are online and actively played upon at the moment. I'm quite sorry if you experienced difficulties while using your rented product. If for any reason the affected servers aren't working as they should, we'd greatly appreciate if you create a support ticket. This way, we can have a closer look at each individual case. The web form to create a ticket can be found here: --> https://server.nitrado.net/eng/tickets/add Also, I'd like to wish you all...

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 7:38pm

Server stuck on restart?

Hi JamesR2015 and sperofodhinn, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with your rented products. Please feel free to reach out to our support staff via the official ticket form: --> https://server.nitrado.net/usa/tickets/add We're always eager to help our customers and encourage ticket creation. I'm looking forward to your requests. Best regards

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 1:47pm

Server respond time is very very slow.

Hi KnightRider3x, I've answered your support request, please check you inbox to read our response. If, by any chance your matter of concern still persists, feel free to reply to our mail. Best regards

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 6:25pm

Is this a joke?

Dear Amenisis, You got the points about tickets right, it should be easier to directly create tickets. The reason why we're putting a FAQ in from of the ticket form is, that most customers ask questions which have been asked already. We're using the FAQ so those customers are able to get their answer right away instead of waiting for us to reply. This help us to speed up our support times and also supports the customers. We're translating our FAW to English as we speak and the new articles shoul...

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 4:17pm

I'm New Orleans: CDT (-6:00) and my server is in Los Angels: PDT (-8:00) so what does this mean?

Dear Amenisis, I understand that these log entries must be a little be confusing, so let me explain everything to you. The date displayed in front of every log entry is composed from "Weekday, Day Month Year Hour:Minuteecond Timezone". So if your timestamp concludes with "-0700" it means that the date and time refer to GMT -7. If the timestamp, however, concludes with +0200 it means the time zone is GMT +2 / CEST or German time. The different time zones in your log are caused by API requests fro...

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 6:39pm

It's been 8 hours now! - Still not up

Dear sirflabo, First of all, I'm glad to hear that your server is up and running again. Also, I'd like to apologize for the long response times of English tickets. Currently, most of our support staff is located in Germany, which puts us in another time zone as most of our English-speaking customers. The time difference means that, once we're enjoying our knocking-off time, most of the English customers get back from school / work and start to write tickets, which we can only answer once we get ...