You are not logged in.

• Login

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Monday, January 18th 2016, 10:59am

Author: Gytasas

Server not showing online anymore.

Try starting your servers with older backups. Your savegame might be corrupted and your server doesn't start fully. I had the same problem. I restarted my server a lot but nothing helped. Then i tryed starting my server using older backups and now it is fine. Haven't had any problems for some time.

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 4:54pm

Server keeps overwriting game.ini

Try stopping the server, not restarting but stopping. Then wait 5-10 minutes. Edit game.ini file. Wait 5-10 minutes and start server.

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 6:22am

server not responding

Your savegame might be corrupted do to new patches. Try starting your server using backups. settings -> settings -> backups -> start with backups Then select a backup and try to start your server. It helped me with my server. And it takes 15-30 minutes for server to start so just wait.

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 6:17am

Anyone Else on Server Restart Loop?

Your savegame might be corrupted do to new patches. Try starting your server using backups. settings -> settings -> backups -> start with backups Then select a backup and try to start your server. It helped me with my server.

Friday, January 1st 2016, 10:18pm

Server not responding.

Then try starting your server with older backups because something might have corrupted your save file and it can't start. Trust me i had to do the same thing. :/ I lost 6 hours of gameplay but now my server works fine.

Friday, January 1st 2016, 4:14pm

Admin Login

When you use enablecheats <adminpassword> nothing should happen, but after that you can use admin commands. If you want to see all admin commands then do this: enablecheats <adminpassword> then press ENTER. After that use command ShowMyAdminManager I hope it helps.

Friday, January 1st 2016, 4:11pm

Server not responding.

After starting the server you should wait. It can take up to 30 minutes for the server to start. When i restart my server i get server is not responding but after waiting 10-15 minutes it starts working.