You are not logged in.

• Login

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 6:39pm

Author: TwilightFox

ARK Breeding Multipliers

While there is currently no web interface options for such, you are able to edit your game.ini file to do this. The settings for the ini file as per the official ark update thread are as follows. MatingIntervalMultiplier=1.0 EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=1.0 BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=1.0 To edit your game.ini file, shut your server down and leave it off for 5-10 minutes before following the instructions below. In the webinterface select tools followed by clicking file browser Navigate through the fold...

Saturday, October 10th 2015, 4:26am

Ark: SE Sever Unable to query server info for invite error

This isn't a Nitrado issue. This is an Ark issue, I get it for my own server if I try and login via direct connect, steam://connect or steam server list, however not if I login via the IG server list. The same applies to trying to connect to any of the other steam server list servers for myself. Something of note though, try connecting to your server and leaving the message on screen (don't click accept or decline) for about 2 minutes as it normally goes away and starts logging into whatever ser...

Wednesday, October 7th 2015, 7:03pm

Ark Survival Evolved Alpha Dino server question?

Wiki link for various server config command lines as reference http://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration Adding the following lines to the game.ini should work. (FromClassName="MegaRaptor_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="") (FromClassName="MegaCarno_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="") (FromClassName="MegaRex_Character_BP_C ",ToClassName="") To edit the game.ini file, shut the server down and wait about 10 minutes before editing it. I think you may also be able to disable it via the webinterfaces "En...

Saturday, October 3rd 2015, 5:19pm

How To Force Update Ark

Such an old post, but at least you took your time to take a look for you answer. Here's a recent comment in regards to the issues revolving around manually updating your own server and the fact the team are looking into it. Quoted from "marcel" Quoted from "Willem12" IM still playing on our 214.2 server , all my friens have gotten updated via Steam to 214.4 and are not able to play. when will the update to 214.4 be implemented. ? There is no 214.4 server release. In general the minor versions ar...

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 6:38pm

Transfering map from a Singleplayer Server

I'm truthfully unsure. Never had a reason to try. However I'd likely point to the settings tab and the "Start with backup" option it should allow you to choose which save game is being used (if you had the server running at all before copying your saves over then it's likely starting with the "current" save which was the last one that the server made). Hope this helps, TF.

Monday, September 28th 2015, 7:03pm

Important information for Patch 216.X

Server's up and running the new patch. I think it was only like an hour and a half after it went live, I'm quite happy, while it's true other people may still be waiting they'll at least know the roll out's on it's way. TF.

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 7:02pm

502 Bad Gateway

It appears to have started working again within the last few minutes. No idea if it'll go down again very soon, but figured I'd note it for those looking to use it right away. TF.

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 2:27am

ARK Platform structure increase

I had the same issue as well when I first got my service. Shut the server down completely, leave it off 10-20 minutes before editing the ini file (when web interface says it's shutdown, it's misleading as the server is still shutting down, much the same as it stating the server is up is misleading and can take upto 10-40 minutes at some points). Once you've made your changed to the ini file save them before starting the server up again and wait the standard 10-40 minutes startup time. I'd honest...

Friday, September 25th 2015, 2:13am

Server Issue (Time)

I'd suggest trying out the following to set the time passage to normal. (I can only imagine that for some reason it changed slomo to 0.0 where it makes time for purposes of day/night/foodspoilage happen at 1/80th of what it normally takes in game.) admincheat slomo 1.0 If that doesn't work, I'm afraid I've no idea. Hope this helps. TF.

Friday, September 25th 2015, 2:02am

Updates- More promptly or give us the ability to update

The following quote is from marcel from the Patch 214.X thread. "@TwilightFox @Alvega We appreciate any feedback and take everything what you say very serious. Our customers are out top priority. Currently it's technically not possible to only update one single instance per physical server because some files (e.g. the large Content folders) are shared across the local installations. Nevertheless we are working on a solution to allow a manual update in future because we are aware of your needs." ...

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 7:07am

Important information for Patch 214.X

Quoted from "Alvega" Quoted from "marcel" Quoted from "nastybadger" my server is not updated yet and I cant get on until it does as its not on the game list. When is the update happening? The servers get updated one by one and the (automatic) process can take up to two hours max. We're working on improving that time and we may already found a solution to reduce it to one hour. Nevertheless we wait at least 15-30 minutes after each release and are in contact with the developers of the game in th...

Monday, September 21st 2015, 11:58pm

Server restarting over an Hour?

I normally rename/delete the restart.log file if the server hangs in a continual restarting circle, doing so causes the server to recreate the log file and shows on webinterface as online. Once that's done I normally click shutdown, wait 5-10 mins and then start it back up and go take a smoke/coffee and watch something while I wait the standard 10-30 mins startup time. If you wish to try the above is your choice, it's worked for me a few times when required otherwise all i can suggest is waiting...

Monday, September 21st 2015, 12:59am

Dino lvls

Changing the difficulty offset changes the scale of loot and wild Dino level that spawns, note it may take sometime after changing such to kick in as carnivores and herbivores duke it out before re-population (there is a command for killing all wild dino's on a server, however it's known to crash most servers so I'd not recommend it) Information on difficulty and difficulty offset can be found here. (while the page does need updating in regards to it's table of levels for a difficulty offset, it...

Monday, September 21st 2015, 12:32am

Direct UDP - ARK

Quoted from "Alvega" Why didn't you post in the thread already opened about that here: UDP socket connections The thing is, they don't know how to enable this and they don't care. They didn't answer my post or the ticket i already opened about that 3 days ago. The support is complete shit. They just have a moderator here that knows nothing, and same happens with the tickets, if they ever reply to that. I'm going to change host soon, because i had enough of this crap. Likely the reason you didn'...

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 11:36pm

213.0 rollout - new config option UDP Socket Connections

I wasn't present when 211 was rolled out to see if the ports were setup correctly or not, but with the option to enable UDP socket connections rather then Steam P2P in version 213.0 will we be able to use such effective immediately after the patch is rolled out ? Hope to hear back from someone prior to 213.0 rollout. TF.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 9:40pm

Cant change enyting in Game.ini

Make sure that the server is shut down for 10-15 mins after web interface shows the server is shut down. (The web interface stating the server is online/offline isn't actually telling you if the server is up or down unfortunately and the server needs to be completely off to make changes to it's config files). Also ensure you have the "Engine-Settings" from the web UI disabled as it will change the Game.ini file back to what is listed each reset. Hope this helps, TF.

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 11:07pm

[ARK: Survival Evolved] Important information for Patch 210.X

I'm unsure what time they'll have them all back up and running by, however my own is up and running 210.0 and has been for an hour or two (I've a hang over so not sure when I started it backup). You may need to start your server back up, I'm unsure. TF.

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 10:45pm

New server isnt responding.

If you ask me, the interface shouldn't say it is up until it has fully loaded, however it can take 5-15 minutes to start generally after the interface says that the server is started and can sometimes take upto 45 minutes(Which is sad as while hosting it at my place I could have Ark server fully loaded in under 5 minutes from a cold restart). Best of luck with the server mate, I've not really had any problems with Nitrado, but many have been having issues. TF.