You are not logged in.

• Login

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 10:56pm

Author: Rumplestilskin53

Server Stuck on restart and has been down all day

After that happened to me i restarted the server again, actually twice, and then a lil later it showed up. If its not in game ARK, try the play or connect to server button in the server settings. I always launch from there when my game is not showing up.. one work around i found is that if you put your ip in the "favorite server" in the steam server, then launch into the game, it will populate on your favorites. make sure to add it twice tho, one with 27015 & 27016, sometimes it won't work unles...

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 8:29pm

No, while I was browsing the forums I checked back and it had stopped. The only thing that I did in between was change the MOTD and a couple other things in the config files (nothing major). EDIT: After checking the changes that I had made, the config file still shows that there have not been any changes to it. So I am assuming that the server is just not up and going. EDIT 2: Server just came online in game ARK, I launched from the server webinterface. Checked steam servers, and it is online th...

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 8:22pm

Same notice that I got. The restart has stopped and it shows that the server is running, and i can preform the start/shutdown/restart now. However the server is still not up via any source I try to connect through.

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 7:57pm

My server has been down all day today. Also it has been stuck on restart for over some time. The only option I have from the web interface is start server, and when I try to it says that the server is performing another operation. I have tried some of the other solutions I found such as clearing cookies and cache. I have tried to get onto the server via in game ARK, the steam server menu, and a link from Nitrado. Any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated!