You are not logged in.

• Login

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 6:09pm

Author: dragens

Atlas Mods Installieren

Hey Leute, ich hatte den Support angeschrieben, wegen einiger Mod Probleme und habe auch eine schnelle nette Antwort bekommen, dass an einem Mod System gearbeitet wird, das besser funktioniert. Nun ist die Frage für mich jedoch noch. Ob es einen ETA für den Mod Support gibt. Denn soweit es bei Nitrado keinen Support gibt, werden wir weiterhin mit den Mods Probleme haben.

Monday, January 21st 2019, 8:16am

Atlas Mods System

couldn't say because the servers started to restart in circles and didn't stop.

Sunday, January 20th 2019, 3:49pm

Atlas - When adding Mods Server Cluster restarts

Hey guys, I added a mod ID to my Server Grid Configuration and when I start the cluster all servers are restarting one after the other in a circle and don't stop with it.

Sunday, January 20th 2019, 1:26pm

Atlas Mods System

I found out on another thread. that there is an option to add mods and that you need to do in the server grid editor. you would need to add the Mod ID to the Map editor main settings. that means you go on Project -> Edit and there is a line with Mod IDs. Didn't know that.

Sunday, January 20th 2019, 9:48am

Atlas Mods System

Hey guys, I was asking myself when nitrado would add the Mod Options in the Atlas servers because people are already going nuts on the mod side to bring ark mods to atlas with the Atlas Dev Kit. So I was wondering if you guys are already working on it? Greetings Dragens

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 6:30pm

[Atlas] Can anyone make a tutorial for making a custom map and implementing it

best I found was this dude and he did some serious research on the topic and is on his way how to add the powerstones to gather. https://www.youtube.com/user/Cpjet644/videos he has also a discord where the map building is really good supported. a community where you can ask anything. and there is even someone who does pictures of the islands to make a better choice.

Friday, January 4th 2019, 8:57pm

Atlas - issues with harvesting ressources

ok sorry to hear that this is a rollback for you ! but you still can reupload the other file.

Friday, January 4th 2019, 8:17pm

you can find it under atlasmain-> Shootergame ->Saved ->Server -> deleting every file that has *.atlas on it. if you want you can download your file first as a backup so if something goes wrong you can reupload it. some people mentioned that you should delete every file in saved despite the config folder that is not really important. Because you have a serverpaintingcache folder but I don't know if thats important either. edit: also the anticorruption file. the server will regenerate those files...

Friday, January 4th 2019, 8:10pm

that happened to me too and I stopped the server and deleted the ocean.atlas files. everyone of them. then restarted the server. worked for me. if you change only one island. may it be only its positon. then you will have a desync between the things standing on the island and their real position in the server files. ocean.atlas stores those infos so it needs to be regenerated with the new map config. edit: that deleting files is ONLY working if you stopped the server first.

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 9:45pm

Wiping Private Server

I don't know if that helps but I wanted to delete ocean.atlas because I was having problems with some islands don't be harvestable. I deleted them while the server was running and on restart the server recreated it. So it didn't work. But when I stopp the server and delete files from the "saved" folder then they are gone forever and created new. maybe that helps on trying to wipe. But I don't know. As long as we don't have full access to all files needed for the server like the .json data its a ...

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 5:31pm

[Atlas] Server keeps restarting over and over until it crashes

What should I change the ports too because on the default setting every server has another port. Like for instance Grid 1 has 57555 grid 2 has 57561, grid 3 has 57557 ect. is that normal? should they all have the same port? is it important that they are totally different ?

Sunday, December 30th 2018, 10:35pm

Atlas 4 server cluster question

If you have 4 Servers its basicly 40 People that can play simultaniously

Sunday, December 30th 2018, 10:43am

[Atlas] Server keeps restarting over and over until it crashes

Nitrado wrote in their server guide that things like ports should be untouched because nitrado does it automatically. so is that not true and it is nessecary?

Saturday, December 29th 2018, 7:26pm

Wiping Private Server

Hey guys, I experimented a little with the Island Editor and wanted to totally remake everything. Not only the Map, I wanted to delete all characters, all spawned creatures, all structures build. And I thought with Reinstalling the Server that would wipe everything but there is nothing happening. I do that and start the server new upload my map I made from scratch and when I log in. Same character. Same Position, Same Structures, Same crew. I don't know how to reset the server completely fresh.

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 10:43pm

Skill points per level

I second this. I was thinking about the same. two options. inceasing the max level to gain more skill points or making it like in ark survival evolve. I also tried the old comment but this is now different. Would be awesome if someone could help because playing alone on private server is relying on that.

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 12:08pm

(Atlas) How can I change the Map Image

Hey guys, I was playing on my server and bought additional servers to expand Atlas. But now I thought of changing the Map Image. TO go lets say in the Snow Region. How can I change the Cell Images to do that??? Where do I get those Images. How does that work.