You are not logged in.

• Login

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Friday, December 29th 2017, 5:57pm

Author: Azyurel

CrossARK PC Not working?

So I noticed a few days back that my CrossARK stopped functioning on my servers, right after a few updates that came out at the launch of Aberration. Submitted a ticket, but have yet to hear back and wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing some issues with CrossARK functionality on PC currently.

Friday, December 29th 2017, 3:06am

Ark Cross-Ark Help (Xbox)

Been having the same problem on PC as well. My servers no longer cluster.

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 4:01am

lost/timedout connection to host

Quoted from "Arioch13" This has been happening to all visitors on my Dark and Light server lately but today, it actually stops all access completely. Seems like Nitrado might have a problem. Not having problems connecting to any other servers. Just my own. We're just now seeing the same issue on our ARK server. continual disconnects after server start up over the last two hours and no one can get back on.

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 3:59am

Timeout/lost connection several times without warning

We're experiencing the same issue for the last hour or so. Server just started to not allow people to connect. Frustrating to have to restart just for people to continually disconnect to the host. Submitted ticket and waiting for reply.

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 10:58pm

Cluster Server Settings Help

Interesting, because I had done some testing with the settings enabled to not prevent uploads and it allowed me to bring a 1300 lvl giga from my single player to a test server. Just hoping that the clustering doesn't allow this.

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 9:26pm

Cluster Server Settings Help

Greetings fellow admins, I'm setting up a cluster server for my community and I wanted to ask a quick question. If I'm enabling the uploads and downloads for the clusters, is that going to also allow outside data into the cluster? I want to be able to freely cross between clusters, but I don't want to run into an issue with people coming on to the server with Single Player spawned in dinos and gear and tearing up the server. Any insight into the settings you all are using on your clusters would ...

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 9:24pm

Ark Updates

Thanks all!

Saturday, October 21st 2017, 8:28pm

Ark Updates

Greetings all, New to hosting with Nitrado. I see that there's the auto updates with the mod workshop, but I've yet to see where the steam updater is. I noticed we had 272.3 come ont last night and i am unaware of how to update my server to the most recent patch cycle. Thanks, Judge