You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

User / Kunde

• "152411" started this thread

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 3:40pm

Unable to access to Webinterface and other errors

Hi guys, I ordered a Wargame: Red Dragon server yesterday and had no trouble or whatsoever.
However, when I woke up this morning , I tried changing server settings then it kept giving me Error 504 and finally, boom the server is now gone!
Now I cannot access the Webinterface with this error message; Cannot find Webinterface-Account and cannot change the mode ; Cannot detect current server type. Please try again later.
Can someone help me fixing this issue?

+ I cannot logon using chrome... it's giving me SSL connection error. ?( ?(

KingDome24

Moderator im Ruhestand

• "KingDome24" is male

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 4:05pm

Hello,

this should definitely not happen. It's the best if you contact our support *here* to be able to get proper help.
Unfortunately customers can't help you in this situation.

Kind regards,
KingDome24
Wenn ich geholfen hab, freu ich mich über eine Danksagung.

User / Kunde

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 4:10pm

Hello,

this should definitely not happen. It's the best if you contact our support *here* to be able to get proper help.
Unfortunately customers can't help you in this situation.

Kind regards,
KingDome24
Thanks KingDom24,

I've already sent a mail to the customer service.
Just wanted to see if I could get help from someone who experienced the same issue.
I guess I'll have to wait a bit. Thank you and have nice day! :D

ReignCorp

User / Kunde

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 4:43pm

Same problem here, almost 12 hours..... This is very upsetting, everyone on my server is demanding I move to a different host. This server runs perfectly... when it is up... I made the mistake of purchasing the 90 day game server. Now to keep my sanity and everyone on the server happy, this will be my last Nitrado purchase.

User / Kunde

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 5:12pm

*Just an Update*

I figured that the server is running.
I can change settings in the in-game lobby but still no access to the webinterface. Interesting.

ReignCorp

User / Kunde

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 6:49pm

Confirmed 152411, Thank You!

Annnnnd back down. The server was up until a DC. Now I cannot see the server on the in-game list or Steam Server list. Web Interface now times out or gives a gateway error.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ReignCorp" (Sep 12th 2015, 7:32pm)

User / Kunde

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 7:55pm

*Update*

I can see the server in My Services tap but webinterface seems to take very long time to load(dashboard), and cannot reach Filebrowser; gives me 502 Bad Gateway Error

P.S. No FTP and MySQL information for my server. I guess this is the issue.

KingDome24

Moderator im Ruhestand

• "KingDome24" is male

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 4:57pm

Hello,

retroactively I want to apologise for any inconveniences which got caused by the slowness of the webinterface and all according erros.
If this ever happens again please create a support ticket to quickly get help. :)

Kind regards,
KingDome24
Wenn ich geholfen hab, freu ich mich über eine Danksagung.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net