Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

[Miscellaneous] Space Engineers Updates

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

jspada200

User / Kunde

• »jspada200« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 14. April 2016, 23:33

Space Engineers Updates

Keen pushes out updates every Thursday and players clients get updated automatically. It seems are server is not getting updated.... I tried resetting the server without success. Could we get the updates for Space Engineers pushed out quicker? They update every Thursday.

Rokilegend

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 14. April 2016, 23:35

Waiting here aswell, could take a while

jspada200

User / Kunde

• »jspada200« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 14. April 2016, 23:39

OK! My buddy just sent me this:

"The update 01.105 (released 15/10/22) of Space Engineers is unfortunately faulty. Due to this fault all Space Engineers gameservers lost their functionality. We are in direct contact with the developers (KeenSWH). They are currently working hard on a new update to fix this issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience, despite that this is not within our discretion. Out of fairness, all Space Engineers gameserver were extended by 24 hours."

Was under the news section on the server dash

Alivo

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 15. April 2016, 07:18

"The update 01.105 (released 15/10/22) of Space Engineers is unfortunately faulty. Due to this fault all Space Engineers gameservers lost their functionality. We are in direct contact with the developers (KeenSWH). They are currently working hard on a new update to fix this issue.

That is little bit old message isn't it. But yes, it's been 12 hours and server is still not updated, several restarts done to no avail.

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 28. April 2016, 02:01

Hey there,

Yes the servers update automatically. When an update comes out our servers will typically update around 5-8am. So please give the servers time to update accordingly.

(I know it's a bummer to hear that but they gotta do what they gotta do.)

Worse case, you can let the server restart and try to see if it will install the update. If you try this, make sure you stop the server, wait 3 minutes and then restart it and try again.