Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Cyniko

User / Kunde

• »Cyniko« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 02:57

Is it possible to host a Pixelmon Reforged server?

As title asks, is it possible to load pixelmon reforged onto my server? If so, how? Also Im using an ultimate server so the RAM should be ok I hope.

thunfischbaum

User / Kunde

• »thunfischbaum« ist männlich

Beruf: Fachinformatiker für Systemintegration

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 20. April 2018, 16:45

I think it is okay, but im not shure. I've read somewhere that you are allowed to upload your custom server jars via FTP.

Best regards thunfischbaum
Über mich / About me

Wenn du mich zitierst beantworte ich deine Frage als erstes :P

Cyniko

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. April 2018, 09:52

Thanks for the reply. I looked around but best I got was a single post from a mod called Nameless a couple years back.

"Just connect to your server with a FTP-Programm (e. g. FileZilla or WinSCP). Than download the minecraft_server.jar and on your PC mod it. Next step is easy. Upload the file and you are good to go"

im not the most savvy at this but Im willing to learn filezilla and make a attempt.
What I am wondering is what the moderator meant when they wrote "download the minecraft_server.jar and on your PC mod it." -I assume the first part is just vanilla minecraft, but what do they mean "mod it"? is that a reference to certain config file changes that need to be done?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thunfischbaum

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. April 2018, 22:55

Hi,

as far as I can remamber this mod is a forge mod. That means you have to upload a modded Vanilla Jar. Well it is not really modded, but you know what I mean. (Hopefully :D)

So Filezilla is pretty straight foreward. Somewhere in your Webinterface has to stand a FTP Server Adress with a Port. When you start Filezilla it asks you for this information. Just select FTP as transfer Protocol and enter the information and press connect. Now you just have to upload your server jar + the modded stuff. Rename the Server file and finished, thats it.

If you need more help, just ask ;)

Best regards,
thunfischbaum
Über mich / About me

Cyniko

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 22. April 2018, 06:06

Again thanks for the help and time. I got this :)

thunfischbaum

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 22. April 2018, 12:11

No problem :), when you need something just ask ;)

Best regards,
thunfischbaum
Über mich / About me