You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

VexLing5

User / Kunde

• "VexLing5" started this thread

Friday, May 18th 2018, 6:24pm

The Forest (I'm about to just give up all hope)

I want to start with I understand The Forest is having issues but there's still no excuse for this.

I have now put in 4 tickets in the last 4 days for various issues in regards to to my forest server on here. Without a single reply to even the first one. This isn't some 30 second panic or even a 48 hour panic. This is 4 days. I have been having non stop issues with this thing since I started it. From the known and common issue from server crashing to full blown wipes to .config settings not even taking effect. The config settings that have been in game since update .70 aren't even working on this site anymore, even when manually changed. Which I can live with every single one of those issues if I know someone was even looking at them. It being over half a week now since my first issue was reported and I haven't gotten so much as a "we're looking into it" is a problem for me. I'd call the number since it's supposedly faster but I have to sleep during those hours because I work late evenings/nights. So that isn't even an option for me with the tiny freaking 4 hour availability window the phone side of support has here.

My biggest issue right now is the fact that i was sent here by a partnered Twitch streamer buddy of mine with his high praise saying you guys are hardcore about your customer service, mere hours for him maybe a day or two tops. I have servers on various other sites to play with my Twitch community, as I am also a streamer, and this server was my first dip in the pool to see if you guys are as good as I've heard before bringing over my other services. At this point in time, personally, I think he's lost his mind or was pulling a cruel prank on me. My stream schedule has been so wrecked by this server BS I have people raging in my chat at me because I promised a Forest server for them and they can't even get on it because it's so broken.

I also know, from what I've seen, none of the moderators for the forums can even help. This is more so me just venting and pronouncing that there is a major issue here, multiple in fact, that really REALLY need to be addressed ASAP.

EJT

User / Kunde

Friday, May 18th 2018, 6:45pm

I feel your rage and disappointment as I am going through exactly the same issues. The one thing I do like about this host is the fact they use oxide, but yeah customer service is probably very low on their priority list. Maybe it is worth it spending some time writing reviews about this, outside of this forum, so that others don't make the same mistake we have

VexLing5

User / Kunde

Friday, May 18th 2018, 7:00pm

I feel your rage and disappointment as I am going through exactly the same issues. The one thing I do like about this host is the fact they use oxide, but yeah customer service is probably very low on their priority list. Maybe it is worth it spending some time writing reviews about this, outside of this forum, so that others don't make the same mistake we have
If they haven't gotten back to me with even a "we're working on it" by weeks end I'll be blasting them all on my Twitch. I'm sick of it. I'll take that big banner they like to pass out to suckers on Twitch that links to their home page and put a big red X on it and link it to a competitor site that actually has the customer support needed to run a business like this properly. Even if that site costs twice as much as here at least that site will have the employees/staff to get stuff done in a timely manner. This is the longest LONGEST I have ever just sat around waiting on even a simple "we're checking in to it" on any host site I've ever used in the decade + I've been using these.

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Friday, May 18th 2018, 9:13pm

Good Day,

Sorry that you are having issues. Personally I have used Nitrado for over a year with zero issues. Any complaints I have had were resolved. I have used several hosts, and all have issues. I have been a very happy camper here.

Fyi- most of the Moderators are 'volunteer'. Many of us do the same thing like you all for answers; ie google searches. I am not saying a google search would solve your issue. I am just saying we are here to help and do it on our own time. We try. Some of us are more experienced in some games vs others. Myself am way more into ARK, and PixARK. Soon will be picking up on Conan. We do all of this in our free time just like you are. The Staff are hard working on tickets, and answering phone calls. I would recommend anytime you have a ticket waiting say longer than a day or 2, call. I do.

Back to the topic, I have passed your concern/comments to my Nitrado Contact.
Thank you for your business and patience. I know its frustrating, and time is money. I so get it. :) I am here for you all cause I care.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
(250+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Steam: CyberGameZone
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

EJT

User / Kunde

Friday, May 18th 2018, 9:38pm

Sorry but a phone call from where I live will cost twice the price I paid for the game

VexLing5

User / Kunde

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 8:08pm

It's impossible for me to call during the times they have available. T_T And thank you for caring man. I've bounced all over this Forum the last few days just reading up on everyone's issues, even in other games, and you seem to be one of the main ones trying to help. You seem like a good guy. I just wish they had more people on in the ticket side of things to speed things up a bit.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net