You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

FrostyyTheLegend

User / Kunde

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 9:52pm

In todays age you'd think, but no, corps role out a major game on a holiday weekend when no support is around and everyone is home trying to get on etc. it would have been better to just wait and do it right rather then piss everyone off.

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male
  • "DOAGEN" started this thread

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 10:41pm

Its how the DEVs release them.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
(250+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Steam: CyberGameZone
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

Agoris

User / Kunde

Monday, December 24th 2018, 12:02am

I see the app ID 1006030 that has the label of Atlas Dedicated Server. Does that mean we'll start seeing ours online soon?

dragondave17

User / Kunde

Monday, December 24th 2018, 12:26am

Patch 4.0, I wasn't able to get in my own server because it was full. The "Reserved" slots options wasn't doing anything.

Patch 5.0, I got a few timeouts while trying to join, but was able to. So I'm not sure whether there is still a problem anymore.

plunketj

User / Kunde

Monday, December 24th 2018, 6:18am

Because this is a 3rd party hosting company?
Why is the server update always later than the patch? Now am paying for an empty server.

Letolter

User / Kunde

Monday, December 24th 2018, 8:04am

Hello I ordered an Atlas server 1 day ago, and nothing ...
When it will be available for me?

Munra

User / Kunde

Monday, December 24th 2018, 5:06pm

Hello I ordered an Atlas server 1 day ago, and nothing ...
When it will be available for me?
Same

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Monday, December 24th 2018, 6:39pm

Those are in 'PreOrdered' state. Nitrado is working on those in waves. We are in the holiday timeframe so expect delays.
Thank you for being patient as much as you can.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

Letolter

User / Kunde

Monday, December 24th 2018, 6:41pm

Where is my server scammers?
There are nitrado servers out there already, so don't tell me, you dont have the server files.
Rerfund me immediately!

ciceqi

User / Kunde

Tuesday, December 25th 2018, 1:18am

Haven't been able to get in myself since patch 5...has anybody been able to access their server? I've tried everything I can think of, but as of 6.whatever, I'm still unable to connect.

getdead

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 4:09am

Why do the ordered Atlas servers take so long before being up and running? I ordered an expension server like 10 hours ago and still nothing has been done. My server is stuck on 1 square on a 2x2 grid and i need expension servers so my active users on the server can move out of the home square. People are getting impatient.

Edit: Its now been more than 24 hours since i ordered the server. I'm considering changing host. I've never experienced this kind of slow service. They dont even respond to tickets. Been 5 days since i posted my first ticket but still no answer. Starting to think this site is pure scam.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "getdead" (Dec 26th 2018, 4:54pm)

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 5:17pm

sorry you feel that way. But think about it...

Here are things that delays tickets, support, updates, content....

(1) Game is "Early Access". Things ARE going to be broke.
(2) Game updates, files, config are released from the creators of the game. So all hosting companies including Nitrado gets to wait just like you and I.
(3) The Game creators have released update after update.
(4) Its a long holiday weekend. For most its called Christmas. I for one was on a 4 day vacation, but was here daily trying to provide as much detail as I could.
(5) Game creator had no 'information' prior to like help folks, so in many cases content now is being released, and or wikis are available.
(6) Myself as a gamer just like you has been going through this pain since released.
(7) Keeping existing games running for customer.
(8) Keeping existing infrastructure online.

Now... take all of those at once and imagine them all happening at the same time. Cause that is exactly what has been happening.
I can assure you that Nitrado is working flippin hard. Doing things as fast as they can. They love when folks like myself or other positive folks simply help each other along the way. Its frustrating, believe me. My profile was corrupted on one of the Officials for near 3 days and I couldnt play.

All we can do together is be positive, help each other, and be patient.
Thank you for hanging in there. The game is WAY better now than it was hours ago and keeps getting better. :)

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

Jerryn

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 7:05pm

Will Nitrado be supporting custom maps?

theloneranger

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 7:06pm

This is absolutely unsatisfactory. You’ve provided servers right away to people on the first day. Meanwhile I’ve waited FOUR DAYS for a server I’ve paid for. Is my money not as good as others? You had ZERO issues providing “streamers” servers on the FIRST NIGHT OF RELEASE. Why do I have to wait more than four days? You didn’t wait to charge me. This is such a reprehensible practice. I’ve put in two tickets with zero response. I want a response to this other than locking my thread and pointing me to this one with zero information or help.

TrishKendall

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 9:50pm

I can't believe they are making their customers wait while allowing others to have their servers up and running. Guess who's getting a refund?

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 10:51pm

People are getting their servers. It comes in waves. One ticket at a time. And each one they add, they have to monitor the network. You cant just add a crapload of servers and hope all existing ones stay up. Its a progress, and sadly its slow. I see more and more coming up as they get to them.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

Shagglehod

User / Kunde

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 12:52am

Still waiting on mine since four days ago. Stiiiill waiting. Boy it'd be nice if this server I paid for could be used already.

ranalin

User / Kunde

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 2:22am

We need better communication on our status. Yes there was a holiday, but 3.5 days without a server after purchase isn't kosher.l

Agoris

User / Kunde

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 5:11am

Only one of my four servers is configured and the time is ticking down on it. Should I put in a ticket about this?

Jonfendm

User / Kunde

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 11:06pm

The sad reality is, the communication on when we can expect these servers is terrible. The phone number says if you are calling about Atlas, to check the Twitter feed. No updates on the Twitter feed for 9 hours now. I am not an impatient person. I am on day 5 of waiting now. This is no longer about patience. If there is a queued number of servers, and they are rolling out in order, the very least they could do is tell us how many servers they have in queue to roll out and how many servers they have managed to roll out every few hours. It would at least give people a reference and maximum time. The worst case scenario are people like myself and my co-workers who took 4 days of vacation time hoping to enjoy this game. Today is the final day. Now it seems increasngly likely that our 30 day server will come up while we are back to working 16 hour days and we will miss out on being able to enjoy it when it goes up, it is likely that it will have ticked down 3 or 4 days before ANY of us can get on it, once it gets launched. All of this is through no fault of our own. The expectation of reasonable updates is not absurd. Patience and courtesy have been extended. The only lack of courtesy at this point is from Nitrado giving us next to no information, yet saying to keep checking for information. It is a horrible business practice.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net