Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich
  • »DOAGEN« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: IT

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 03:38

**Atlas Questions? Status? Servers?-** At Release

https://twitter.com/Nitrado_EN/status/1076659440533864449

Pathfinders! You all want an update, here's what we're doing for Atlas right now: - We have provided streamers a cluster to play on, so that many people can see gameplay - We have fired up some public servers for people to join - We're installing preorders as fast as we can.

That means they are very busy and will continue to work on things.
If your server was up and not offline or unable to restart or having issues connecting, please submit a ticket to Nitrado Support.
Here is the link: https://server.nitrado.net/usa/tickets/add

If you have place a preorder, please continue to wait. Nitrado is installing the new servers as they can in waves. No ETA at this time.

*Tickets will be picked up in the order in which they were received. Expect delays. No ETA available besides what has already been provided.
Thank you for your patience.

12/22 18:47 PT- Atlas will be deploying a fix for the connection issues. So existing servers will need to have it applied. That is a manual process by Nitrado. No ETA when that may post.
Also make sure you have the most recent update before this fix which is 3.0. - Thank you.

The best place for most up to date info is https://twitter.com/Nitrado_EN

ADDITIONAL RESOURCES:
Official Atlas Forum- playatlas.com

Nitrado WIKI for Atlas:
https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/Category:Atlas

Add me to steam friends if you like (*not for support): Search for CyberGameZone.

-DOA
(65+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DOAGEN« (26. Dezember 2018, 17:09)

wilddogsgamer

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 04:46

I tried downloading the config files to find my answers, but how do I change any of the settings for this game? Things we had from the beginning of Ark, I expected to be able to change here. I haven't been able to figure out how to change harvest, skill points given per level, IF THE SERVER IS PVE, etc. The very simple settings before. I can change my swim speed, but not actually important settings?

Also, I got a cluster of 6 servers. I added 3 to my main, but my cluster map only shows a total of 4 boxes. How do I use all 6? Also, what is the upload map for? What is supposed to go there, because when we open the map in game, it is just black.

Has anyone been able to change things yet? Thanks!

gurden

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 04:49

I made a ticket like 2 hours ago. My server can,t start. I can,t reinstall my server either "The specified game can not be found." how do i update to 3.0 and get my server up and running? :/
Thanks regards Gurdish

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »gurden« (23. Dezember 2018, 05:10)

Upperking

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 04:51

Same reboot over and over.

I’m having the same issue my game server keeps restarting over and over and also I can’t reinstall it

damdoreoe

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 04:57

I as well am experience the same problems with the server doing nothing but restarting. I understand that you guys are busy, but this is extremely frustrating right now.

Damply

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 05:05

Restarting but never starting

Same issue as other people, I can stop the server all I want but hitting start sends it into a restarting loop

plunketj

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 05:45

Server is bricked. Unable to start it although I can ping it. Yet to see it appear in the server list.

Grifron

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 06:40

Server PreOrder

So when will my server switch on from PreOrder status???

TheeWolf

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 07:55

Server not Restarting

Seems the same issue as others and main server is active and live but Atlas (extension) are still showing pre-order so I wonder if this is part of the issue not being fully installed or something bigger. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Thime

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 08:24

Server is up and running for me, but the map seems to be blank and can't make it out of starting zone, seems like map wasn't loaded in.

Edit: Just realized that if you only buy 1 server, you only get the tutorial island. To get the entire "map", would cost a ton.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Thime« (23. Dezember 2018, 08:46)

dragondave17

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 12:30

I've tried to force-stop and force-start my Atlas server several times now. Ingame I can still see my server as 10/10 players the entire time it's supposedly off or restarting, steam says its not responding and the ingame settings seem wrong, it should /40 and it should have a password now.

Therefore I don't think atlas/ni is reporting my server status correctly and its not shutting down properly.

statini

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 13:05

I see my server in the server list, but every time I try to join I get "Host Pending Connection Timeout; Lost/timeout pending connection to host"

Edit: Submitted a ticket at this point, wish I spoke german

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »statini« (23. Dezember 2018, 14:48)

Jaspernak

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 14:38

Same here - see my server in the list. Joining times out every time.

cmccranie

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 14:47

Same, server is up but i cant connect.

FrostyyTheLegend

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 16:46

Yup same here if you look at your files there are only 3.25 mb in directory no game files etc. But I see other nitro servers are up on the game so wtf

KaiRoTrisk

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 17:11

Same issues as above, already submitted a trouble ticket with updates as to what servers were installed and which weren't. Main server and two expansion servers are loaded with the game one expansion server still sits in Preorder status, timer continues to tick down. What was funny is I watched as the main server was installed with the game, then nothing happened with the expansion servers then hours later I watched as two of the three expansion servers were installed with the game information leaving the third one untouched by yall entirely. The game is in early access its going to have its bumps but seriously. The main server will not start im using the default maps and settings this should have fired right on up unless its dependent upon all expansion servers being installed and configured to run which that case you're screwing with people who can actually get in and play like the streamers are and also lessen the burden on the crappy official servers. come-on lets get this right yall

Th3J0k3r77

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 17:15

Same Issues

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich
  • »DOAGEN« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: IT

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 20:52

Here is a recent update from their Twitter Feed:
https://twitter.com/Nitrado_EN/status/1076927476000006145

Pathfinders! As we're sure you noticed, Atlas version 5.0 just became available.
We are currently waiting for the corresponding server update.
If you want to continue playing on unofficials in the next minutes, we recommend to wait a bit with updating your client.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

Add me to steam friends if you like (*not for support): Search for CyberGameZone.

-DOA
(65+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

FrostyyTheLegend

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 21:35

Meanwhile other, including nitrado servers are working fine I was on them even before pathc etc. so why do we not have any files installed on ours? thats the big Q! if your waiting for files to be released how do these other servers have them?????

DarkskyNL

User / Kunde

• »DarkskyNL« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 21:39

Why is the server update always later than the patch? Now am paying for an empty server.
Server owner of Atlas Darksky Horizon https://server.nitrado.net/dut/s/darksky