You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Rumplestilskin53

User / Kunde

• "Rumplestilskin53" started this thread

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 7:57pm

Server Stuck on restart and has been down all day

My server has been down all day today. Also it has been stuck on restart for over some time. The only option I have from the web interface is start server, and when I try to it says that the server is performing another operation. I have tried some of the other solutions I found such as clearing cookies and cache. I have tried to get onto the server via in game ARK, the steam server menu, and a link from Nitrado. Any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated!

naylur

User / Kunde

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 8:10pm

Same problem here
naylur has attached the following file:
  • server.jpg (81.37 kB - 160 times downloaded - latest: Mar 3rd 2019, 1:58pm)

Rumplestilskin53

User / Kunde

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 8:22pm

Same notice that I got. The restart has stopped and it shows that the server is running, and i can preform the start/shutdown/restart now. However the server is still not up via any source I try to connect through.
Rumplestilskin53 has attached the following file:
  • server1.JPG (85.47 kB - 50 times downloaded - latest: Feb 1st 2019, 6:28am)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rumplestilskin53" (Jul 25th 2015, 8:28pm)

naylur

User / Kunde

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 8:26pm

Same notice that I got. The restart has stopped, however the server is still not up via any source I try to connect through

Mine still hasn't stopped. Did u do anything to make it stop?

Rumplestilskin53

User / Kunde

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 8:29pm

No, while I was browsing the forums I checked back and it had stopped. The only thing that I did in between was change the MOTD and a couple other things in the config files (nothing major).

EDIT: After checking the changes that I had made, the config file still shows that there have not been any changes to it. So I am assuming that the server is just not up and going.

EDIT 2: Server just came online in game ARK, I launched from the server webinterface. Checked steam servers, and it is online there as well in "history". Hopefully it stays this way.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rumplestilskin53" (Jul 25th 2015, 8:57pm)

naylur

User / Kunde

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 9:35pm

Says "server started" but still not showing up :(

Rumplestilskin53

User / Kunde

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 10:56pm

After that happened to me i restarted the server again, actually twice, and then a lil later it showed up. If its not in game ARK, try the play or connect to server button in the server settings. I always launch from there when my game is not showing up.. one work around i found is that if you put your ip in the "favorite server" in the steam server, then launch into the game, it will populate on your favorites. make sure to add it twice tho, one with 27015 & 27016, sometimes it won't work unless you do both (idk why). no promises, but that has worked for me in the past. It will probably display on the steam server "not responding" but it will show up in game after that, not sure for this either.

My server is still up and going strong "knocks on wood", hope yours is just a timing issue. It didn't take incredibly long after it stopped the continuous "restarting server"

emperoralku

User / Kunde

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 11:22pm

Mins has been unavailable since about 15:00 BST T_T

_J4ckD4niel_

• "_J4ckD4niel_" is male

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 12:36am

Hello everybody,

currently Nitrado installs the new patch v189.0, this patch is unnormally huge and the install process of the patch needs more time.
We are very sorry about that and as a compensation all ARK servers were extended by 6 hours.

More informations you can found in this thread about the patch: Important information for Patch 189.X

Regards,
J4ckD4niel || Daniel

DynExe

User / Kunde

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 6:20pm

Server Shutting Down...

Im having the same problem right now the server i have has been down for 20 hrs stuck on a constant server shutting down ive tried every thing to try to fix this bit nothing is working any help
DynExe has attached the following file:
  • Server.jpg (38.74 kB - 11 times downloaded - latest: Feb 16th 2019, 12:37am)

PKDREW

User / Kunde

Monday, September 4th 2017, 12:41am

Still stock on Restart Server....

WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS TO POST AN ETA ON A FIX ???????????????????????????????

Drodion

User / Kunde

Monday, September 4th 2017, 10:52am

By: Nitrado Support, Today, 01:40 am
Hello Tom,

Thank you for your support request.

Apologies for the inconvenience, we are aware of the difficulties in London.
We have engineers actively working on this, please practice patience and we
will have this taken care of promptly. Bare with us.

Whats the odds we don't get the lost time we have missed back

PKDREW

User / Kunde

Monday, September 4th 2017, 8:05pm

Come on, really still broken - Stuck at Restart?
So, on the phone yesterday with support (I finally got through) and they said just give it a little time. Well I do not believe the next day at 1pm is a "little" time.
I am still at...

The server will now restart...I am rapidly loosing "ALL" faith in Nitrado.

ppenido

User / Kunde

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 9:26pm

My server is restarting since the first day.
7 DAYS TODAY.

NO SOLUTION.
2 replies from Support.

Chinnaru

User / Kunde

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 8:58am

I am having the same issue with my server, constant restarting for days and can no longer play. Won't be using their service anymore at this rate.

NvidiaD

User / Kunde

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 4:09pm

My server has been in constant restart for over 24hrs. I even wiped the server and did a fresh install, it originally started after the fresh install but since making some minor tweeks to the config and changing to Ragnarok it will not start. I switched back to The Island and it will not start on this map either.. I also had the same issue last weekend... replaced a mod I though might be the cause and it started.. well I have no mods installed now so that is not the cause..
I find the lack of customer support with Nitrado very disgusting and I will be moving my service elsewhere. When you pay for a service the service provider has to remedy the issue ASAP and let you be aware of them being on the case... I have heard nothing.. other people have heard nothing for days.. This is unacceptable... Least to say I am very pissed off... :cursing:

Drakexz

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 4:33pm

This here is the community forum, so we can only help you with tipps and tricks, but we don't have access to your server. You have to create a support ticket to get help from the "official staff".
Usually you'll get an answer within 24 hours.

https://server.nitrado.net/eng/tickets/add

Quoted

Phone Hotline

DE: +49 (0) 721 7540 44 44
daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)
TR: +90 (312) 236 47 11
daily 12:00 - 18:00 (EET)
US: +1 775-391-8580
daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PST)
Please ask your phone provider for the exact cost. US number is a standard landline number in Reno, NV.

Call for free with Skype (only phone call, no chat)
Supportanfragen via PM kann ich leider nicht beantworten. Erstelle bitte einen eigenen Thread im passenden Forenbereich.

NvidiaD

User / Kunde

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 11:19pm

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF DONKEYS NITRADO.. I called Nitrato USA and I got the run around.. No actual answers.. I was told by the rep that he would hand it over to a server engineer because there is nothing he can do... WTF.. I am so pissed off... I know for a fact that they have no idea WTF is wrong.. I will be leaving this service once my 17 days are up.. and I lost 3 days with no extra time added by the dork on the phone..

StarKillerX

User / Kunde

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 7:54pm

Out of curiousity, are where are the servers having this issue located? I ask because my server, located in NYC, has been having issues like this for a few weeks now, since the first of the month I've had three tickets in for the server being stuck, and at least 4-5 other times that a manually stopping and restarting the server corrected it, of course even those still resulted in at least 6-8 hours downtime each.

Also my server went down in evening of the 10 and hasn't been online since, I've submitted tickets, and talked to support (and got the same run around as the person above) and I am less than happy about it.

You can see my specific info, and rant on THIS THREAD here on this forum.

Drakexz,

I realize this is a community forum, but as it is Nitrado's "official forum" they could at least devote a bit of time to dealing with things here, even if only for public relations. Funny how they have all sorts of time to try and get new customers, on Facebook, Twitter and such, but aren't willing to put forth any effort, on their own forums, to keep their current customers. That speaks volumes about their feelings toward their customers!

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net