You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

_J4ckD4niel_

• "_J4ckD4niel_" is male
  • "_J4ckD4niel_" started this thread

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 12:51pm

[ARK: Survival Evolved] Important information for Patch 210.X

14.09.2015 - 2 PM (UTC+2)
Patch v210 was announced and will be installed after a short test.

14.09.2015 - 12 AM (UTC+2)
The patch 210.0 will be released today ( 2015/09/15 ). Expected at 02:00 PM (UTC +02:00).

The full changelog can be found on steamcommunity.com.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "_J4ckD4niel_" (Sep 15th 2015, 3:09pm)

_J4ckD4niel_

• "_J4ckD4niel_" is male
  • "_J4ckD4niel_" started this thread

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 3:09pm

14.09.2015 - 2 PM (UTC+2)
Patch v210 was announced and will be installed after a short test.

Sanstaul

User / Kunde

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 4:12pm

Short Test

How is the test looking? I can't play until my client version and server match up XD

Yanozha

User / Kunde

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 5:26pm

Short test ?

Server shut down for incoming update early this morning at approx 1 AM , and here 11 hours later still nothing is up and running ,,,, short test you say ? 8|

marcel

Nitrado.net

• "marcel" is male

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 6:05pm

How is the test looking? I can't play until my client version and server match up XD
Your server came back at around 4:45pm. Sorry for the delay, we try our best to improve the time to update for future updates.
Server shut down for incoming update early this morning at approx 1 AM , and here 11 hours later still nothing is up and running ,,,, short test you say ? 8|
The update just came out 4 hours ago, but indeed I see an issue that two of our host systems in US LA had. We need to download the ARK image again which takes a few moments. As a compensation the affected servers have been extended by 24 hours.

Brubacca

User / Kunde

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 8:48pm

Another update and my server has been inaccessible all day. Any idea when I will actually ge to play the game?

odiotte

User / Kunde

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 9:06pm

Same issue here. Server has been unplayable for 2 days...

Tired of getting spammed with messages from my users asking me to change to a more stable hosting provider...

Brubacca

User / Kunde

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 9:24pm

same here. Starting to get ridiculous.

APPyou

User / Kunde

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 9:54pm

What time GMT will Servers Be available ?

TwilightFox

User / Kunde

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 11:07pm

I'm unsure what time they'll have them all back up and running by, however my own is up and running 210.0 and has been for an hour or two (I've a hang over so not sure when I started it backup). You may need to start your server back up, I'm unsure.

TF.

specialk057

User / Kunde

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 11:44pm

Manually starting server

Ark is an early access game with patches almost every day. That's fine, we all knew that buying the game. However I'm paying for a server to play the game on thats counting down every day and the server doesnt automatically start up when the update is complete. Every day I get out of work and decide I want to play i have to find that my server is down, log on the site and wait 5 to 10 minutes for it to show up on the game as online. Let alone the fact that I need access to the internet to turn on the server that other people could be playing on while I'm still at work. This is ridiculous.

APPyou

User / Kunde

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 11:58pm

Yer paying X amount for this server and cant even access it to play it when i have put alot of time into the server is just unfair if we can update straight away why cant the server update within 20 mins of the update when you have loads of people paying for the servers. Its just bad for business !!

azault

User / Kunde

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 12:38am

no server presence - update?

Running 210.1 and not seeing our server on the server list - is this to do with the update?

Server name should be Azault - server password is clevergirl :cursing: just set up the server and wanted the crew to be on it by now

thanks to anyone who can help - A

OverloadUT

User / Kunde

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 2:12am

NOTE:

My server's IP and port changed with this update. This causes it to no longer appear in my "favorites" which caused me to think it was offline for much longer than it actually was. Be sure to check your web interfaces and see if the IP listed is still the one you are using in your favorites list!

levint7012

User / Kunde

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 5:31am

Imagine that ANOTHER UPDATE IN LESS THEN 24 HRS

Come on do some testing, leave us alone on all the updates, why do i have to constantly be down when you decide to randomly update. i am beyond F :cursing: p :cursing: you guys are the most disrespectful server host i have ever worked with, 14-28 hrs to respond to a support request, server says its loaded buy wait 10min-1hr for it to actually be available, I work 60hrs a week and yet since wednesday last week i have not been able to play because when i get home my server is down, the map has been reset, there is an update pending, the LA server is frozen and always the same answer from IT... 14 hrs later "looks like it is working now, we extended your server by 24 hrs."

JUST FIX IT AND STOP UPDATING UNLESS THE USER REQUEST IT, or let us set the update time or DAMN GIVE US 2 DAYS WITHOUT AN UPDATE FOR F****************************** SAKE

bubblespec

User / Kunde

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 5:46am

this is unaceptable

my server been down for 24 hr...
no respond, no e-mail with an explication, nothing.
how can you possibly expect me to give you money next month.....

seriousely this is unbelivable

levint7012

User / Kunde

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 5:56am

my server been down for 24 hr...
no respond, no e-mail with an explication, nothing.
how can you possibly expect me to give you money next month.....

seriousely this is unbelivable

They have no plans on provided dedicated support for America, we are the VERY LAST THOUGHT ON THERE MIND... Its clear they are only interested in getting our money and then pissing us off, i have talked to 8 other server owners on here we all have the same horror stories, they never respond always just offer a few more hours, and all of them have had server wipes and at least once this month been down for 2 days... RUN FAST

khaitokun

User / Kunde

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 5:59pm

same here, i cant connect to my server after 210

APPyou

User / Kunde

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 11:43am

Come online to play and yet again my server is still not up
Honestly right now i dont know what im paying Nitrado to do ...... may aswell just be handing my money away at this point well over 48 hours unable to play on a server i am paying for
What a lad of rubbish

DarkskyNL

User / Kunde

• "DarkskyNL" is male

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 12:35pm

The thing is i want to support Nitrado because it look so great on the outside and i love the donation system.

Bud my players just want to play their game and i can't blame them to leave my server ash its not online for 12+ hours.
Server owner of Atlas Darksky Horizon https://server.nitrado.net/dut/s/darksky

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net