You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

P33ZY

User / Kunde

• "P33ZY" started this thread

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 3:04am

Server not responding after Update v228

My server is not showing up in Ark nor is it letting join via Nitrado dashboard. Please help as I people trying to play

MachDhai

User / Kunde

• "MachDhai" is male

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 3:10am

I'm having the same trouble. Pretty likely it's some sort of conflict with the new patch. Hopefully it'll be sorted out in short order (questionable considering the time and year and all), because I'm looking forward to freezing to death.

P33ZY

User / Kunde

• "P33ZY" started this thread

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 3:15am

Lol. Yea we hopped on our old server and its snowing everywhere. Let me know when u get yours up and running.

MachDhai

User / Kunde

• "MachDhai" is male

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 6:01am

Posted this on another thread on this board, but on the off chance you don't see it, I'll post it here too.

Been meandering through the Nitrado FAQ and haven't learned much of help.
A server update is required

All of our Gameservers are usually updated within two to three hours after the release of the official Steam update. Please be aware that the rented server may not be available during this time. Also, as the size of a update can vary greatly, so does the actual update time.
There is always the possibility that installed plugins / mods / addons don't work after an update. Therefore, it's recommended to test the integrity of such additional contents as the one named above after each update.

ARK: Survival Evolved requires an update

All updates for ARK: Survival Evolved will be installed within 2 hours after the official Steam release. Please note, that the deployment time can vary greatly depending on the respective update size.
It is possible, that installed modifications won't work after an update. Please disable the modification(s) or check the Steam Workshop for the latest mod version.

So, the best I can guess at this point would be that ya know, maybe, they're working on it right now. Or more likely, still meandering into the office for a wonderful day of slogging through a backlog of angry emails. Since we haven't really been hearing anything from them as yet, maybe it was the staff X-mas party last night and they're all recovering from a night of heavy festivities?

My German's not very good (as in no-existant) but noticing similarly themed questions on the ARMA and DayZ boards as well. May be a bigger issue then the ARK update. Whatever the case is, I'm going to ground for the night, and hopefully it's up and running tomorrow.

drewz

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 7:17am

i agree do to the time of yr and the fact they are not replying the severs probly wont get fixed till tomorrow

bauneman

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 8:38am

Same here - Nitrado as always ----- Gonna change host as well soon - No APP - INSANE SLOW UPDATES - And to slow changes on servers.
And that is without talking about that they for some reason need 50% more pay for less support and slower updates. fault,fault,fault

Main host of ark, look like ark did a very bad move, by choosing nitrado :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Bluebee

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 9:17am

I have had the same issue. I stopped the server and waited about 5 minutes. Then i started again, the server is runing fine, now.

bauneman

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 9:44am

I have had the same issue. I stopped the server and waited about 5 minutes. Then i started again, the server is runing fine, now.

Sure, may work for some of nitrado, dont work for me - as always - restart waited 10min restart, nothing for 30min, shutdown waited 10min and restarted after 25min still nothing

LeeAndrew

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 9:58am

Well its 10 AM in Germany and the server now says "stopped". So looks like Nitrado are on it.

bauneman

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 10:12am

Well its 10 AM in Germany and the server now says "stopped". So looks like Nitrado are on it.

well that is like 6 hours to late?

StClaus

User / Kunde

• "StClaus" is male

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 10:14am

Good morning,

due a technical issue after the update 228.0 for ARK: Survival Evolved the gameservers couldn't start correctly. This morning (2015/12/23) the update 228.1 has been released. After the deployment of the update 228.1 all gameservers can start correctly.

Within the next two hour all gameservers can also start.

In some cases you need to restare an older savegame, which was broken with 228.0. It is possible start an older savegame in the webinterface > settings > start with backup.

I apologize for the inconvenience. As compensation all ARK: Survival Evolved gameservers has been extended by 24 hours.

bauneman

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 10:16am

I Really Hate Nitrado at this moment - Not the first time i have to contact them - And most times it takes forever to get any anwser - and in that anwser they normally give, there is not really a anwser, but simply a "uhhmm do this .. have tryed..." ..... uhmm we are lost,....

Hopeless, I'm getting kinda frustrated over this, and will then they get to they mail in 8 years, claim full refound for this month, for this crap, or i cange server host - and Suggest all to do the same.

Nitrado was suppost to be the "main host of ark" but the only thing they care about is the lame officiel servers there are laggy as hell.

Sad i went with Nitrado witch was suggest by ark, clearly you should not host at any main-source for games this days-

LeeAndrew

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 10:18am

OK at this point I am not sure if the update was installed already or not, but I selected a backup from the settings menu and for the last 30 min I am seeing that "Server will now restart", so now I cannot stop it anymore either. Will the 228.1 be applied later and fix this or do I need a ticket for this?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LeeAndrew" (Dec 23rd 2015, 10:47am)

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net