You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Jdawg1540

User / Kunde

• "Jdawg1540" started this thread

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 3:24am

Server just says restarting

after update server just shows restarting for an hr cant even stop that

Sallony

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 3:42am

Yep here it is the same... still

Can't get the server showing in steam... and on the webinterface it says that its started, but for hrs

Edit: I don't even know if it is the patch thats installed

BigJay2708

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 3:43am

Same here. I have 20+ people waiting to play the new winter wonderland event. and it doesn't look like support is going to respond or even attempt to fix the problem any time soon.

Jdawg1540

User / Kunde

• "Jdawg1540" started this thread

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 3:44am

yea i have friends wanting to play but just stuck in this infinite loop saying restarting.

MachDhai

User / Kunde

• "MachDhai" is male

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 3:49am

Pretty sure Nitrado's based in Germany, and it's somewhere in the ballpark of 4am there right now. Not likely to see any progress for a few hours. On the up side, looks like folks that are using other server providers are seeing some progress, so it should be a quick fix. Just a matter of their folks what make with the computer programming stuffs and things to get to work, toss their morning beer down range, and get to it.

Sallony

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 3:53am

the thing that really bothers me is:

- no thread here with "news about patch 228"
- no warning ingame
- i was flying in the snow biome, over water, while the game kicked me

I mean, i still ain't sure if it is the patch that is currently getting installed or just the server making trouble...

justin6warren

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 4:08am

Ark 228

Please address this widespread issue... no server showing for steam server after update 228 for ARK

duncank9s

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 4:38am

The server will now restart...

All I have gotten for past two hours is The server will now restart...
I have people blowing up my inbox over the server not working.

:thumbdown:

mjstewart99

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 5:10am

:(

cookimage

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 5:51am

No server name saved

Hope they get this fixed asap, been couple hours now.

MachDhai

User / Kunde

• "MachDhai" is male

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 6:01am

Been meandering through the Nitrado FAQ and haven't learned much of help.

A server update is required

All of our Gameservers are usually updated within two to three hours after the release of the official Steam update. Please be aware that the rented server may not be available during this time. Also, as the size of a update can vary greatly, so does the actual update time.
There is always the possibility that installed plugins / mods / addons don't work after an update. Therefore, it's recommended to test the integrity of such additional contents as the one named above after each update.

ARK: Survival Evolved requires an update

All updates for ARK: Survival Evolved will be installed within 2 hours after the official Steam release. Please note, that the deployment time can vary greatly depending on the respective update size.
It is possible, that installed modifications won't work after an update. Please disable the modification(s) or check the Steam Workshop for the latest mod version.

So, the best I can guess at this point would be that ya know, maybe, they're working on it right now. Or more likely, still meandering into the office for a wonderful day of slogging through a backlog of angry emails. Since we haven't really been hearing anything from them as yet, maybe it was the staff X-mas party last night and they're all recovering from a night of heavy festivities?

My German's not very good (as in no-existant) but noticing similarly themed questions on the ARMA and DayZ boards as well. May be a bigger issue then the ARK update. Whatever the case is, I'm going to ground for the night, and hopefully it's up and running tomorrow.

StClaus

User / Kunde

• "StClaus" is male

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 10:15am

Good morning,

due a technical issue after the update 228.0 for ARK: Survival Evolved the gameservers couldn't start correctly. This morning (2015/12/23) the update 228.1 has been released. After the deployment of the update 228.1 all gameservers can start correctly.

Within the next two hour all gameservers can also start.

In some cases you need to restare an older savegame, which was broken with 228.0. It is possible start an older savegame in the webinterface > settings > start with backup.

I apologize for the inconvenience. As compensation all ARK: Survival Evolved gameservers has been extended by 24 hours.

tynyn

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 10:43pm

Same. Just "Restarting" for past couple of hours. 4+

• "sondereinsatzkommando" is male

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 4:08pm

Hello,

if your problem still exist, please contact the support directly via ticket: https://server.nitrado.net/eng/tickets/add

Best Regards

sondereinsatzkommando
Who will fix me now? Dive in when I'm down?
Save me from myself, DON'T LET ME DROWN :love:

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net