You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BigJay2708

User / Kunde

• "BigJay2708" started this thread

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 3:58am

Ark Server is not working after 228.0 update!

My Ark server is not showing on the server list, i can't join via Nitrado webinterface and now it's stuck on server restart. I have 20+ people waiting to play the winter wonderland event! Where is support??

P33ZY

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 4:01am

Im having the same issue with no support. Help! ;(

justin6warren

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 4:10am

Same problem!

oskzzo

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 4:36am

same here and my server said it has started 30 minutes ago and still nuthin

Dusky323

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 4:41am

same same

P33ZY

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 4:55am

Where is support?

mjstewart99

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 5:13am

So much for playing all night.. good way to ruin my first day of vacation.. should have just went to work..

NeoDarko

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 5:25am

Where are support!!! Sort this out. I tried reinstall everything from scratch and still not working ... wtf?

raiannon

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 5:43am

This lack of response, lack of support, is exactly why I'm planning on switching hosts. The service is just unreliable.

mjstewart99

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 5:50am

Are the official servers having this problem ?

NeoDarko

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 5:53am

All Officical and alot of Unofficial servers are all available, just nitrado hosting is maybe the only one having problems... 3 days here already im moving to better hosting company this is terrible. Sorry.

oskzzo

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 5:56am

my server just finally came up after waiting for 50 minutes after my last reset

NeoDarko

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 6:06am

my server just finally came up after waiting for 50 minutes after my last reset
With the new updated version?

P33ZY

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 6:10am

Anyone having any luck?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "P33ZY" (Dec 23rd 2015, 6:53am)

Crazydog

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 7:20am

I like how the post about other hosting services was promptly deleted, and yet there's no official word about when we may see our servers online again.

Ironwithin

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 7:52am

I like how the post about other hosting services was promptly deleted, and yet there's no official word about when we may see our servers online again.

Forum moderators don't necessarily have anything to do with tech-support so that really means nothing.

Jinvenzo

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 8:21am

Also my ark server is "offline"..i think it is due to the heavy patch..client patch is 3.5gb!

Elvis_SLO

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 9:48am

I've just got this answer from the Tech dpt.:

"Due a technical issue after the update 228.0 for ARK: Survival Evolved the gameservers couldn't start correctly. This morning (2015/12/23) the update 228.1 has been released. After the deployment of the update 228.1 all gameservers can start correctly. Within the next two hour your gameserver can also start.

In some cases you need to restare an older savegame, which was broken with 228.0. You can start an older savegame in the webinterface > settings > start with backup."
I'm not from Nitrado, just trying to help 8)
Add your server IP and name, so it is easier to help you, and / or update your post if the problem has been resolved :)

StClaus

User / Kunde

• "StClaus" is male

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 10:14am

Good morning,

due a technical issue after the update 228.0 for ARK: Survival Evolved the gameservers couldn't start correctly. This morning (2015/12/23) the update 228.1 has been released. After the deployment of the update 228.1 all gameservers can start correctly.

Within the next two hour all gameservers can also start.

In some cases you need to restare an older savegame, which was broken with 228.0. It is possible start an older savegame in the webinterface > settings > start with backup.

I apologize for the inconvenience. As compensation all ARK: Survival Evolved gameservers has been extended by 24 hours.

Kirra10

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 10:21am

Started with a backup from this morning (~0800 Mtn. Time) and server works fine with the Winter Wonderland in effect. The issue seems to have resolved. Worth nothing that the server did not work prior to restarting with the rollback.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net