You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

roncor

User / Kunde

• "roncor" started this thread

Monday, June 13th 2016, 5:03am

Help

Why does it say Cannot find Webinterface-Account
When I have 16 days left this isn't right fix it or refund the money

toolz

Nitrado Employee

• "toolz" is male

Monday, June 13th 2016, 8:13am

Why does it say Cannot find Webinterface-Account
When I have 16 days left this isn't right fix it or refund the money
Hey RonCor,

Sorry to hear you were unable to reach the webinterface. There can be all sorts of reasons for that such as maintanance, updates etc. It seems to be fully reachable again, just like your server.
Good luck, have fun, and should you have any further problems always feel free to contact us by creating a new ticket. This is usually the fastest way to reach us when there is a problem with the server.
Greetz,

roncor

User / Kunde

Monday, June 13th 2016, 12:33pm

well all i get is this Publicserver 10 Slots
None and when i go to the interface i dont see nothing cept the server information the webinterface did it change or what?

roncor

User / Kunde

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 2:40am

stupid

ok now all i get is This site can’t be reached

85.190.157.117 took too long to respond.
now eter fix it or refund me my money cant do nothing cant restart thew server cant modify the mods nothing its not on my end it you guys that need to fix it on your end

toolz

Nitrado Employee

• "toolz" is male

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 11:22am

ok now all i get is This site can’t be reached

85.190.157.117 took too long to respond.
now eter fix it or refund me my money cant do nothing cant restart thew server cant modify the mods nothing its not on my end it you guys that need to fix it on your end
Sorry to hear you still have problems with your server. After your action of deleting certain files it is missing essential data to restart.
Sadly the only action we could do was reinstall your server. Please make sure you have a backup on your pc to restore files if needed once you decide to delete things.
Should you have further problems, we love you help you out. But it remains best if you write us a ticket.
Greetz,

roncor

User / Kunde

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 1:04pm

had to reinstall ark but now its just restarting since lastnight and it still restarting over and over
and how do you whant me to make a suport ticlket when you guys dont even giver the option to make one only thing there is is faq well suprise still not working

roncor

User / Kunde

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 7:33pm

Money back

You can't make a ticket for help I want my money back since I can't use the server it keeps on restarting it's been restarting since last night if you can't get it to work refund my money

roncor

User / Kunde

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 7:33pm

Money back

You can't make a ticket for help I want my money back since I can't use the server it keeps on restarting it's been restarting since last night if you can't get it to work refund my money

danzypanzy90

User / Kunde

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 8:03pm

did you fix this ? when i have this problem i take out the restart folder

danzypanzy90

User / Kunde

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 8:03pm

did you fix this ? when i have this problem i take out the restart folder

toolz

Nitrado Employee

• "toolz" is male

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 8:57pm

had to reinstall ark but now its just restarting since lastnight and it still restarting over and over
and how do you whant me to make a suport ticlket when you guys dont even giver the option to make one only thing there is is faq well suprise still not working
I have no doubt we can sort it all out for you, i have pasted the link to create a ticket for you here: https://server.nitrado.net/eng/tickets/add

roncor

User / Kunde

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 8:58pm

ty you know what your doing they should pay you to give the help instaid and not the dumys that are sopuse to be help suport

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net