You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

xRID

User / Kunde

• "xRID" started this thread

Monday, July 4th 2016, 12:43am

My server still hasn't updated to latest patch, what is going on?

i'm reading everyone else servers are up to date on the latest patch which was released today...
yet my server hasnt even updated to the version before that...

and i have done server restarts, my server automatically restarts every morning at 6am.
so what is going on?

also have been unable to connect to my server the last 15 hours or so.
Not showing in steam, not showing up in steam servers, cant join by IP and cant join through the web interface, and it was working fine before this happend

I don't understand how they can not have a manual update server build option for us....

you basically rid us of our money, because servers are down for hours on end... mines still down now over 15 hours...
and to think all i need is fkn update build, which if i was using ANY other provider i would already have been able to do and be in game,

yet im apparently suppose to wait 24-48 hours for you guys to "update" builds?
even though my server is stuck on build 243.94 and that was how long ago? and it STILL didn't even update to even 243.5......
And now all this server loss time that i have PAID my money to you for.

basically pay 90$ for 90 days, but in reality im probably paying 90$ for 50 days or less, because of all the bullshit im restricted to

i suggest you guys change your system FAST before all your customers go somewhere else
i'm already thinking about it

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "xRID" (Jul 4th 2016, 2:37am)

madfifer5

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 1:06am

Kinda looking for an update on this too.

My client for Ark has updated (as have alot of the player on my Server) and now we cannot log in until the server updates, which it doesn't seem to want to do.

I'm guessing you guys haven't added the new version to your update process, but an ETA would be nice...

xRID

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 1:13am

im assuming this will take a while since i havent even got the latest patch before the one that just came out...

Nitrado you REALLY need to add a feature that allows us to manually update our server when WE want to.
Every other host provider out there offers that...

im still on

• Version
    243.94 and now Ark is 244.1

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "xRID" (Jul 4th 2016, 2:11am)

karlmorgan2015

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 2:18am

not updateing

same problem ere reason we are moveing from from crapy nitrado servers too many problems and they lack of keeping the servers uptodate :(

xRID

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 2:24am

I don't understand how they can not have a manual update server build option for us....

you basically rid us of our money, because servers are down for hours on end... mines still down now over 15 hours...
and to think all i need is fkn update build, which if i was using ANY other provider i would already have been able to do and be in game,

yet im apparently suppose to wait 24-48 hours for you guys to "update" builds?
even though my server is stuck on build 243.94 and that was how long ago? and it STILL didn't even update to even 243.5......
And now all this server loss time that i have PAID my money to you for.

basically pay 90$ for 90 days, but in reality im probably paying 90$ for 50 days or less, because of all the bullshit im restricted to

i suggest you guys change your system FAST before all your customers go somewhere else
i'm already thinking about it

amayhew

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 2:32am

no server 244.1 update

yeah my server is not updating as well

no clients have been able to connect to server for several hours since update was pushed out on steam

im considering moving to another host as well

because of this issue that shouldn't be

they should give us the option to control the updates on our own servers if we want.

xRID

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 2:39am

yeah my server is not updating as well

no clients have been able to connect to server for several hours since update was pushed out on steam

im considering moving to another host as well

because of this issue that shouldn't be

they should give us the option to control the updates on our own servers if we want.
lol just downgrade your account to 3 days, get a refund on whatever the difference was. then switch provider.
i seriously cannot believe they don't have an option as crucial as manually being able to update our servers

and to think that wildcard promotes nitrado, when they dont even offer us that?

karlmorgan2015

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 2:43am

found this while searching thier site sure its been over 2 hours by now

RK: Survival Evolved requires an update

All updates for ARK: Survival Evolved will be installed within 2 hours after the official Steam release. Please note, that the deployment time can vary greatly depending on the respective update size.
It is possible, that installed modifications won't work after an update. Please disable the modification(s) or check the Steam Workshop for the latest mod version.

also not bad price for renting a eu server on ere https://hosthavoc.com/

xRID

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 2:50am

found this while searching thier site sure its been over 2 hours by now

RK: Survival Evolved requires an update

All updates for ARK: Survival Evolved will be installed within 2 hours after the official Steam release. Please note, that the deployment time can vary greatly depending on the respective update size.
It is possible, that installed modifications won't work after an update. Please disable the modification(s) or check the Steam Workshop for the latest mod version.

also not bad price for renting a eu server on ere https://hosthavoc.com/
was going to switch to either hosthavoc or survival servers...

but yeah they say that on the website but again my server is stuck in version 243.94 ... and that was like what a week or more ago? and my server never even updated from that
so something is going on

mc333

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 3:05am

Same HEre

Same Here

dpatrick

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 4:29am

Same Here.

xRID

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 5:35am

my server IS STILL DOWN, going on 20 hours now, this is ridiculous and unacceptable nitrado

IttyTsu

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 6:44am

I don't know if they even check these boards. So I'm posting about this issue everywhere that has their name. Twitter, facebook, what ever. I want to play my game not sit around waiting for you guys to stop playing around and update my server.

vianeth

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 6:52am

My server is down as well.

reioni

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 6:54am

Yup ours too.

ketch202

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 6:55am

Same problem. Just posted on their Facebook page. Hoping to make enough of a buzz for them to get moving on this.

Monday, July 4th 2016, 7:39am

Pissed

I just ordered my first server from them 10 hours ago. I'm still waiting to even see the server for the first time.... I'm definitely downgrading to three days and cancelling the rest I ordered.

I got a copy paste Email from them like you all did as well. Sad part is that the Ark official site sent me to this company. I think if we all posted on Arks pages and forums about their "official server rental" being a scam, and how hundreds of us are leaving, maybe they'll fix their future problems or atleast stop promoting Nitrado.

Highdollar

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 8:11am

Same Problem

I ordered my server about 24 hrs ago and got to rock down on it for a good 14 hrs or so and then patch hits, now we all are waiting very impatiently at this point, this is ridiculous you have got to fix this and give us a way to update it ourselves cuz damn your failing at it hard, excellent server when its working right though. X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X(

xRID

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 12:22pm

still down, what garbage
no response from any support what so ever
and what its afternoon where nitrado is at?

Monday, July 4th 2016, 12:55pm

Dear customers,

First off, we'd like to apologise for the delayed update to ARK version v244.1.

Please be also aware that our system administrators check every update manually to make sure it doesn't crash the servers our cause a data loss.

Usually, we update every game server within one to three hours after the official Steam release. However, in this case, the update process was delayed due to several circumstances.
We always strive to enhance our internal procedures and will take this as a motivation to improve the game updates further.

We'd like to thank you all for your understanding and wish you a pleasant day.

Kind regards

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net