You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

swollencucumb3r

User / Kunde

• "swollencucumb3r" started this thread

Monday, July 4th 2016, 2:28am

Update to build 244.1?

Any Eta for Build 244.1?

mtvar2

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 2:35am

+1 We need to be updated on these things. My server is down currently/unavailable and I don't know if its bc of upcoming update or if I need to start trying to fix what is wrong? WE NEED BETTER COMMUNICATION OR BETTER UPDATING OPTIONS!!!

xRID

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 2:41am

no they just need to allow an option for us to update our own damn servers... and not have to wait for them, in the long run it would be much EASIER on them.
so i don't see why they dont offer this feature to us

Jmunzi86

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 2:44am

Im getting sick of waiting.. I have a couple of people on my server and none of them can join, this sucks big time...

ehuhoser

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 2:44am

Waiting for mine to be updated as well. Its sporadic, sometimes the news says some info, and other times there is no word whatsoever.

I went with Nitrado so that they would update faster than their competition. But right now it seems pretty slow.

xRID

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 2:46am

Waiting for mine to be updated as well. Its sporadic, sometimes the news says some info, and other times there is no word whatsoever.

I went with Nitrado so that they would update faster than their competition. But right now it seems pretty slow.
that is not going to happen, due to the fact they have to update all servers on their end, ANY other hosting services allow you to bring down your server and apply the update build manually....
so nitrado is probably the "worst" for pushing out fast updates...

wish i had known about not being able to manually update my server before hand, or i would of 100% gone with a different host

swollencucumb3r

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 2:51am

So far no update still from Nitrado. Survival servers are already updated.

mtvar2

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 2:51am

In all fairness... I admin a server on another host (initials BF) and Nitrado both... I've had just as many problems with BF if not more than Nitrado. I prefer Nitrados interface and other things BUT their update system is ridiculous in every way.

Iroh

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 2:59am

My server is still showing 243.9 as well. Anyone heard anything from support yet? I've submitted a ticket, but from everything I've read it doesn't seem I should expect a hasty reply. Glad I only went with one month on this server rental....

kingblockhead

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 3:33am

Waiting for update with ZERO communication from Nitrado

It looks like we are all having the same problem. Steam rolls out the update to all the clients to coincide with the official servers updating. If you're playing on an official server, you log off, update, and you're back on in a few minutes.
However for us playing on private servers on Nitrado, we wait for the update to be patched to our servers. How long do we wait? Hours? Days? Weeks? There's no way to know because Nitrado does NOTHING to communicate the status of updates. At this moment, no one can join their private servers because Steam has updated, and Nitrado has not. This means that Nitrado Private Servers are NOT RUNNING at this point in time. Yet there is no acknowledgement of the problem and no information on when it will be resolved.
Not only is it pathetic that Nitrado can't update their servers in a timely manner, they also miss some incremental/minor updates entirely, and the cherry on top: they make no effort to keep their customers in the loop on the status of updates.
It seems like Nitrado is completely caught off guard whenever an update rolls out. They don't always notice when an update is available, and when they do, they take way too long to get it going, all the time their customers are kept in the dark.
It's almost as bad as comcast.

Jmunzi86

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 3:51am

It looks like we are all having the same problem. Steam rolls out the update to all the clients to coincide with the official servers updating. If you're playing on an official server, you log off, update, and you're back on in a few minutes.
However for us playing on private servers on Nitrado, we wait for the update to be patched to our servers. How long do we wait? Hours? Days? Weeks? There's no way to know because Nitrado does NOTHING to communicate the status of updates. At this moment, no one can join their private servers because Steam has updated, and Nitrado has not. This means that Nitrado Private Servers are NOT RUNNING at this point in time. Yet there is no acknowledgement of the problem and no information on when it will be resolved.
Not only is it pathetic that Nitrado can't update their servers in a timely manner, they also miss some incremental/minor updates entirely, and the cherry on top: they make no effort to keep their customers in the loop on the status of updates.
It seems like Nitrado is completely caught off guard whenever an update rolls out. They don't always notice when an update is available, and when they do, they take way too long to get it going, all the time their customers are kept in the dark.
It's almost as bad as comcast.
Its sad, and crazy they don't have a manual option for updates...

swollencucumb3r

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 4:26am

We already pulled one of the servers to Survival servers for this exact reason. However, everything would be smooth ride if Nitrado would bother to communicate the administrators concerning updates and the Eta of the updates.

princessb4life

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 4:26am

Has anyone been able to get the update yet? Its been hours!

riokolza

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 4:30am

It is really quite frustrating. I was hoping to be able to tame a rex tonight...now that probably isn't going to happen. I emailed support and got a very generic reply which looks like it might be some kind of copy/paste thing.

"Hello,

Our network engineers are aware of this update and are currently working on rolling it out on our servers.
The update is forced by steam and is not network compatible with the older version of ARK SE.
Until the update is rolled out on our servers, connection will not be possible unless you are still running the older version.

Your patience is appreciated during this transition period."

Jmunzi86

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 4:36am

that is a copy and paste message X( X( X( :cursing:

ehuhoser

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 4:36am

Still no update seen and I net a network unable to query join error when trying to load what I have currently, unable to play whatsoever.

Iroh

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 4:40am

Quoted

It is really quite frustrating. I was hoping to be able to tame a rex tonight...now that probably isn't going to happen.
I was planning on enjoying the three day weekend playing on my new Ark server. Guess not...

Coderama90

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 4:48am

Hope they update soon! It feels like every time I try to play ARK its a battle, always something going wrong :(

ehuhoser

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 4:53am

I got the same email about all our serves are out of date, yet their offical ark servers are all running just fine and updated which tells me that not all their servers are out of date just the ones they we pay for out of our pockets.....still waiting.....grrrr...it would be different if I could at least play the older version while I wait/

amayhew

User / Kunde

Monday, July 4th 2016, 5:15am

I canceled service and moved to survialservers.com

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net