You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

StClaus

User / Kunde

• "StClaus" is male
  • "StClaus" started this thread

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 7:59pm

Important information for the patch 245.X

28th July 2016 - 07:30 PM
The patch 245.0 has been released and will be now deployed on all gameservers. Within the next three hours (until 10:30pm) the server will start with the patch 245.0.

Changelog:
  • TheCenter mega-update! (New Biomes, New Islands, New Caves & Creature Spawns, etc)
  • New Official Total Conversion: Primitive+, optimized, 'completed', and packaged as Free DLC
  • New Creature: Pelagornis!
  • New Creature: Allosaurus!
  • New Item: Fishing Rod + Fishing Mechanic!
  • New Structure: Industrial Grinder: grinds items into a portion of their crafting resources, converts resources into simpler resources
  • New Structure: Spiral Staircase (Stone/Wood/Metal)
  • New Mechanic: Optional Hitmarkers for ranged attacks (server can toggle them, as well as client if the server allows it). Default enabled, "?AllowHitMarkers=false" to disable. Also, server crosshair is now enabled by default, "?ServerCrosshair=false" to disable. There are now client options to disable these effects locally as well.
  • Building Attack/Destruction TribeLogs
  • UI Option to colorize item name texts based on quality level.
  • Offline Raid Protection mode now disables PIN Locking, and Structures in Caves no longer get ORP.

The complete changelog can be found on: steamcommunity.com

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "stored" (Sep 1st 2016, 7:38pm)

bsonposh

User / Kunde

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 8:11pm

Why don't we have the ability to control this? Perhaps I don't want to upgrade just yet.

whaleman

User / Kunde

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 8:41pm

How do you activate Primitive+? It's not like I can find a workshop id for a total conversion mod... I think?

StarKillerX

User / Kunde

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 10:38pm

How do you activate Primitive+? It's not like I can find a workshop id for a total conversion mod... I think?
Yes, this info would be greatly appreciated. We reset our server to switch to the Prim+ dlc but can't figure out how to activate it on Nitrado.

ashbash231

Nitrado Employee

• "ashbash231" is male

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 10:51pm

Hi all!

In order to set your servers to the official Primitive+ Mod, you'll need to add to your "Total Conversion Mod ID" box 111111111 (9 number 1's), then it'll set your server up with the Official Primitive+ Total Conversion Mod.

Regards,
Ash

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ashbash231" (Jul 28th 2016, 10:57pm)

StarKillerX

User / Kunde

Friday, July 29th 2016, 12:04am

Hi all!

In order to set your servers to the official Primitive+ Mod, you'll need to add to your "Total Conversion Mod ID" box 111111111 (9 number 1's), then it'll set your server up with the Official Primitive+ Total Conversion Mod.

Regards,
Ash
We added that and it isn't working.

ashbash231

Nitrado Employee

• "ashbash231" is male

Friday, July 29th 2016, 12:10am

Hi StarKillerX,

We are aware of a current issue with the Official Primtiive+ DLC Mod not starting correctly with our systems, we are currently looking into it and looking for a fix ASAP!

Regards,
Ash

Iroh

User / Kunde

Friday, July 29th 2016, 12:23am

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to the Nitrado staff for being available and communicative this time. The last patch took almost 24hrs. to recover from, with almost nothing said from an admin or employee. It wasn't the time it took that bothered me. It was that we got radio silence from Nitrado. Needless to say, it was an unpleasant experience.

So, thanks guys! I know you're working on deploying the current patch and I look forward to when it's finished!

FYI - I only rented your service for one month, wasn't impressed with the service regarding the issue I mentioned above, and I'm likely going to renew for at least another month now, simply because you're communicating. Keep it up guys! This is how you maintain loyal customers. :thumbsup:

StarKillerX

User / Kunde

Friday, July 29th 2016, 1:34am

Hi StarKillerX,

We are aware of a current issue with the Official Primtiive+ DLC Mod not starting correctly with our systems, we are currently looking into it and looking for a fix ASAP!

Regards,
Ash

Thank you for your response, sorry to bother you again but any word on how this is going and if it's a quick fix or if we shouldn't plan on getting our server up anytime soon?

It's been hours, but I guess it doesn't matter since it appears that the Prim+ mod was much less buggy than the DLC that was just released. Silly me, but I assumed that having the full weight of Wildcard behind it would make Prim+ better and not much much worse.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "StarKillerX" (Jul 29th 2016, 5:43am)

akirasaurus

User / Kunde

Friday, July 29th 2016, 10:16am

I can't even see my server in Ark anymore and in the steam server list it says it's not responding. I assume that this is just because of the issues from the last update? (since it was working yesterday)
And is there some kind of estimate of when the servers will be up?

Edit: Seems things are working for me now :) Well, except for the Primitive+ DLC, that's still timing out when I try to connect

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "akirasaurus" (Jul 29th 2016, 11:15am)

Graeker

User / Kunde

Friday, July 29th 2016, 12:57pm

If I add primitive+ to my server now how will it affect it? Will it reset (or need it)? Will my progress, builds, dinos be affected? Noob question but I couldnt find anything on this and dont wanna ruin my progress on my server by adding this.

pr0ject2501

User / Kunde

Friday, July 29th 2016, 1:29pm

I'm not able to get the new primitive plus conversion to apply. In the settings panel it states it'll be applied on next server start, have tried multiple restarting, stop/start and scheduled restart, but doesn't apply, still says on next start. Had the same experience with the mod, didn't apply until next day when it had miraculously done so.

LonelyBison

User / Kunde

Friday, July 29th 2016, 6:38pm

Server down

Cant even restart server. Whats going on? How to fix that problem? :cursing:

MsNoTouchy

User / Kunde

Friday, July 29th 2016, 8:34pm

I'm not able to get the new primitive plus conversion to apply. In the settings panel it states it'll be applied on next server start, have tried multiple restarting, stop/start and scheduled restart, but doesn't apply, still says on next start. Had the same experience with the mod, didn't apply until next day when it had miraculously done so.

Same here....

Wish we could get an update....

?(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MsNoTouchy" (Jul 30th 2016, 2:31am)

stewartleepickett

User / Kunde

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 9:14am

Hi Nitrado guys,

Any idea when the 245.7 version will be available on your servers? This was deployed yesterday and I would really like to upgrade our server to this version because of the bug fixes in this version.

Thanks in advance.

Jerryn

User / Kunde

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 11:23pm

Jeeze...they are killing me...literally...well in the game.

Got 245.7 this morning, and then 245.8 just a few minutes ago, with no warning. Logged in just in time to face plant in the ground from falling from my bird. Thanks.

But then, to spike the football, we just got the message that the patch for 245.8 will be rolling out. Really?! After it was already installed? Everyone on the server has RTBed and is just sitting around, cause we have no idea what is going to happen next.

LonelyBison

User / Kunde

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 6:01pm

on Nitrado.
Yes, this info would be greatly appreciated. We reset our server to switch to the Prim+ dlc but can't figure out how to activate it on Nitride.
Same troubles!

StarKillerX

User / Kunde

Monday, August 1st 2016, 1:46am

Been three days since we've heard anything from Nitrado, if they didn't hold donations to the servers hostage we would be gone.

I can understand that stuff happens, but 72 hours without any updates is completely unacceptable, and makes me think that they either are totally clueless or think "we've got their money do they can go F themselves!"

At least I found out about their lack of customer service before I rented my own personal server, which I had planned on doing this past week, but decided to wait until after the dlc released. I mean it wont break them either way, especially since I only planned on maybe a dozen slots, but it would have been a little more for them.

whaleman

User / Kunde

Monday, August 1st 2016, 3:06pm

While I do not agree that 72 hours without information is unacceptable, it is annoying. It has however been a weekend and the people trying to fix the issue are not generally the ones posting about it on the forums... so even if people have been working overtime to fix this issue over the weekend, it's not guaranteed that they manage to get somebody to post about it without taking time away from fixing it. It would have been nice to gotten more updates, even nicer to get a fix. Not sure how many actually works at Nitrado, but I doubt they're filled to the brim with community managers so they can keep people posting updates around the clock.

Now we lost a full weekend (and more) of time we pay for the server just waiting for the fix and I think that in the least we could get compensated for that.

StarKillerX

User / Kunde

Monday, August 1st 2016, 6:40pm

I might agree with you, but for the fact that when i posted on their Facebook page, and tweeted, about our not being updated they responded almost immediately, which to me means they are more interested in their public image then actually keeping their customers up to date.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net