Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

FrostMaiden7

User / Kunde

• »FrostMaiden7« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 8. November 2017, 19:10

[XBox One] Random people joining my private password protected server

As subject states - people are somehow joining my password protected server on Xbox. How on earth has this happened? I have it set up so a password has to be entered in order to join so don't understand how people are getting in. I've only just bought this and was going to fully alter the settings tonight, but had already made sure I password protected it. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

Beruf: IT

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 8. November 2017, 19:31

I hope the password isn't easy. Anyone that figures it out can get on, and some even share it with others.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

Add me to steam friends if you like (*not for support): Search for CyberGameZone.

-DOA
(2500+ ARK hrs & 200+ Conan hrs)
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

FrostMaiden7

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 8. November 2017, 19:34

It's a long string of random numbers followed by letters followed by random numbers

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 8. November 2017, 19:49

I would recommend changing it only as a test and see if you have the same results.

Add me to steam friends if you like (*not for support): Search for CyberGameZone.

-DOA
**Nitrado Partner**

FrostMaiden7

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 8. November 2017, 21:24

I changed (and wiped) the server, but as I was doing so it came to me that perhaps these people had accessed the server very quickly after I set it up and before I password protected it. I would recommend for those who wish to purchase a server to immediately change the password prior to any other setup. Settings can easily be altered afterward, so it won't mess up your server in any way. I hope this post helps others in the future.

RIBrown

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 9. November 2017, 16:12

i have discovered that people are able to join your game by using the option in your Xbox Live Gamer Tag and it bypasses the password requirement. I have started appearing offline to prevent this from occurring.
Edit - It is the option where you can join a friends party or join a game.

FrostMaiden7

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 9. November 2017, 19:15

I was aware of this but as I keep my friends list small (14 individuals) I can confirm it was none of these.

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 15. November 2017, 05:35

sounds like a bug. Steam used to do that but hasn't for some time. You may want to report this to the Wildcard Support.

-DOA
**Nitrado Partner**