You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Belac

User / Kunde

• "Belac" started this thread

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 6:57pm

[Xbox One]Tribe Tame Limit/Personal?

Hello,

So i've tried to look all over for an answer to my question and just haven't been able to get a good conclusion. So resorting to asking here...

Recently new to nitrado and purchased a ark server for my xbox one friends and I to play on. I chose to the map Ragnarok and got it all setup. We have quite a few on the server right now with more to be added over time. One thing that looks to be a problem is the dino tame limit. We're coming from official island with a 500 tame limit to this Ragnarok limit of 250, which we know will fill up fast.

I tried looking around on how to change it through the web settings and saw a wiki article on it. I stopped the server, changed the game.ini file, saved and then restarted the server. I had changed to number to 1500 the first time, then 500 a second time. After changing it and hopping in, I see it is still stuck at 250...

So I want to know if I am doing something wrong or if the feature is just not working on console or if it just can't be changed for the Ragnarok map. I followed the wiki instructions as close as I possibly could, while trying both options and two different numbers.

Any ideas? Thanks

This was the wiki I looked at:
https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/Max_Tamed_Di…urvival_Evolved

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 7:18pm

Unfortunately I do not think you can on an XBox One server.

In the Web panel for a PC server in the settings there is:
Maximum amount of dinos tamed:
When you make changes to this field it is really adding the following to the GameUserSettings.ini
MaxPersonalTamedDinos=0
but then you have to edit the GameUserSettings.ini file directly and add
MaxTamedDinos=5000

This will allow a PC Server with max dinos at 5000.

In the XBox Settings there is no: Maximum amount of dinos tamed
And the setting would not work in the game.ini which you have access to.
And XBox does not have ftp access.

I do not have an answer to your issue. I am only providing what I am aware of and have not been able to make that change on XBox server.
Perhaps others may have some better info.

Maybe Nitrado could add int eh custom settings you can change a field to edit the Max. It may be locked by Wildcard for ARK/XBox.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
(250+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Steam: CyberGameZone
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

Belac

User / Kunde

• "Belac" started this thread

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 7:34pm

That was another thought too was that console(namely Xbox) is just locked out of that option for right now. I know that on official servers, the limit changes with the different maps and the amount of players, so I figured maybe it would be possible to change it through this. But if it is not possible, then I guess i'll just have to have people split up into different tribes and just have that if it works out.

I do hope that if Wildcard did lock it out for Xbox, that somewhere down the road they'll be able to unlock it and Nitrado can input a change for that. 250 can be pretty low for a tame limit if you have a big tribe, but I guess there is nothing wrong with splitting up.

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 8:51pm

If you split up the tribes, you can create Tribe alliances. Well, I know on PC you can.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
(250+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Steam: CyberGameZone
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

critterjoke

User / Kunde

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 1:26pm

you can create the tribe alliances on xbox. another option that can be used is an alt account. i know several ppl that use this option if they are running an egg farm so it doesnt interfere with the dino count on other tames that you may want or use on a daily basis

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net