You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

CUR8Y

User / Kunde

• "CUR8Y" started this thread

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 10:14am

Help with my Server

Hi All,

So i rented my server when they first came out but to be honest havent really used it until now as I have to much on my plate.

P.S My server is for XBOX One.

The question I really need to the answer to is this.. I play on an official server 'The Island PVE' and have heard rumours it may be possible to take my dino's and items across to my own rented un-official pc server...is this possible to do at the moment? I have months of hard graft on the official server with many mutations that would take months again to get if i was not allowed to take them across to the rented server.

The information I am being feed is very scatty with no real YES or NO answer..??

My second question is probably a noob/newby question: How do I extend my server? I can find the option to charge my account through Nitrado but cannot find the option to extend my server, It expies in 7 days so I would like to extend ASAP as I am now going to start using my server.

Thanks in advance.
CUR8Y :thumbup:

Raxant

User / Kunde

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 11:40am

On the subject of bringing your dino's and such
It is possible to import an official server saved game, using the tools section when you're on your dashboard on nitrado.
How exactly this works, im not sure as i havent tried it, but could be what you're looking for, although they appear to be from august.
(this is using the nitrado webpage on pc)

Extending your server should be easy, in the nitrado app, select servers, and press the clock icon, that will allow you to extend your server time
I hope this helps you
(this is from the nitrado xbox app)

CUR8Y

User / Kunde

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 4:21pm

so were are saying it is possible to do?

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 6:48pm

Personally I have never played on an 'Official Server'.
I am only familiar with cluster non official server for PC to transfer.

From what I hear: "Peeps are saying you can" "However not one has posted they were successful".
I know this doesn't help you. I wanted to share my frustration that no one seems able to give the answer in many threads.

Someone?
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
(250+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Steam: CyberGameZone
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

CUR8Y

User / Kunde

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 3:54pm

Looks like I will have to find this out the hard way...

The steps I will attempt to take will be:

1: Change my Nitrado map from Rag to the island
2: Download a savegame onto the rented island server
3: Switch to Official Island map and upload some test dino and items
4: Log back into rented Island server and try dino download
5:If they download switch maps back from island to rag
6: Download dinos and items from orb direct into rag rented server

from what I have researched and read this seems possible but un tested, I will try tonight and let you know the results but may be the way to take all official server items across to Nitrado rented server, the only draw back I can see is the savegame date for Wildcard...unless they have released a more recent savegame..

Thoughts??

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net