You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

rivalen217

User / Kunde

• "rivalen217" started this thread

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 5:50pm

Ragnarok restrictions/spawning restrictions

First off, shout out to DAOGEN and thomasrox3 for helping me on my other post. You guys rock.

Ok, so I have an xbox server now and i'm trying to unlock all the tek engrams for my mates via killing bosses that I would just spawn.
But, it looks like ragnarok is super restricted and I can only spawn in all of 2 bosses, manticore and brood mother, also none of the spawn commands seem to work for lava golem, any types of worms, or ANY aberration critters. the lava golem may be spawning but it is invisible and it seems like anyone in the area just gets lit on fire as if under attack by something, that is the only indication something happens. Overall I just want to be able to spawn bosses and tougher stuff for us to do, and unlocking those engrams for others in the server would be nice. I'm not too versed in modifying the .ini codes but if I have to I will look into it. thanks again!

PS I have been in an unofficial pc server on my xbox that had aberration critters all over the place but I have no idea how they did it.

thomasrox3

User / Kunde

• "thomasrox3" is male

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 8:38pm

That was my server that had Aberration Spawns. I've since deleted the code because it was a laggy mess.

Best way to unlock Tek engrams would be to use the code

bAutoUnlockAllEngrams=true

To just unlock all engrams straight up.

Or

Add

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekBoots_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGloves_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekHelmet_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekPants_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekShirt_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRifle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGrenade_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TurretTek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRexSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekReplicator_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTransmitter_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekShield_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tek_Gate_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tek_Gate_Large_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tek_Gategrame_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tek_Gategrame_Large_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCatwalk_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCeiling_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCeilingWithTrapdoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekDoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekFloor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekLadder_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekPillar_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRamp_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTrapdoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWall_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWallWithDoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWallWithWindow_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWindow_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekSlopedWall_Left_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekSlopedWall_Right_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekStairs_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRoof_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRailing_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekFenceFoundation_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGenerator_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTrough_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTeleporter_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekMegalodonSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekMosaSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekUnderwaterBase_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekUnderwaterBase_BottomEntry_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCloningChamber_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTapejaraSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekATV_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekLight_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekSword_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekShieldArmor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekBed_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekSniper_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRockDrakeSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)

To your game.ini

Make sure to change all the 0 to whatever level you want to unlock them at
Proud Owner of BirdsArkPvP.com
[Xbox Cluster]
9 Total Servers
3 Center
2 Rag
2 Island
1 Scorched
1 Aberration

rivalen217

User / Kunde

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 9:05pm

the optimus ark server? something like that? that was crazy.
So for that code do I need to plug anything else in or just copy and paste it to that .ini file alone? currently 2/3 of my .ini files populate blank as you already know.
Or Would I just follow your previous directions and plug in the new code at the bottom?

thomasrox3

User / Kunde

• "thomasrox3" is male

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 9:13pm

Nah I run the BirdsArkPvP.com Server's. Back when I only had the one Center server I had Aberration Spawns all over the map.

If your game.ini is still empty add

[/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]

As the VERY first line in your Game.ini

Then copy and paste which ever of the too below works for you.
[Xbox Cluster]
9 Total Servers
3 Center
2 Rag
2 Island
1 Scorched
1 Aberration

rivalen217

User / Kunde

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 9:18pm

Very cool, excellent my dude. Thank you. Any idea on how to spawn other bosses, worms, lava golem, or ab creatures?

thomasrox3

User / Kunde

• "thomasrox3" is male

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 9:23pm

Like I said I deleted the coding I had setup to make Aberration dinos spawn on The center.

I only recently started thinking about bringing it back.

You won't be able to spawn bosses from other maps, just the way the game is hardcoded.

Not sure why the Lava Golem doesn't spawn for you. I have it set not to spawn on my server. So I cant really help you there.

Worms would fall in the same category as Aberration Dinos. You'll have to look up

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer

It's really rough coding this command line. The issue I ran into was controlling the amount of dinos that would spawn.

I'm working on my Aberration Dino coding right now, see if I ever finish it or get it right.
[Xbox Cluster]
9 Total Servers
3 Center
2 Rag
2 Island
1 Scorched
1 Aberration

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net