Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Buttbabies

User / Kunde

• »Buttbabies« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Februar 2018, 05:46

Modding an Xbox server?

So there is a server out there that claims that they are able to have natural spawn of Abberation dinos on Ragnarok, The Island and The Center map without having to spawn them in after each dino wipe. They say it all comes down to coding. As far as I am aware you are not able to physically change the coding of this game for use on the Xbox game console even if it is through a PC hosted website. Also, as far as i know you can not have xbox players join Steam version of the game, only Windows 10. Am I correct? So how is this Xbox server claiming that they have natural spawning Abb dinos on The Island map and able to craft element? Just curious. :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Buttbabies« (5. Februar 2018, 06:23)

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

Beruf: IT

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Februar 2018, 06:02

You call them heavily modded ini files cause that is the only way for Xbox atm.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
(250+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Steam: CyberGameZone
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

Buttbabies

User / Kunde

• »Buttbabies« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Februar 2018, 06:27

So they cannot actually mod, but just change what dinos spawn? because one of them was going on about using Unreal engine to put anything he wanted into an xbox server. I know with my PC server, players have to download the modded files in order to play. How do that work?

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Februar 2018, 06:45

They may be using the UnrealEngine to get the dino codes and spawn points, then writing the code line by line in the ini file. The only way I am aware it can be done.

Perhaps someone knows more.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

thomasrox3

User / Kunde

• »thomasrox3« ist männlich

Beruf: Construction

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Februar 2018, 06:58

Look up the code

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer

This what I used once upon a time to add Aberration spawns to my center map.

I was never able to get the spawns to spawn like any normal dino would, instead they would take over the entire spawn point.

I'd love to help you figure it out, but I have never got it working myself. I attempted today actually to recode it and still all I got was Bulldogs,Shinehorns,lantern lizards, and the bird. I already deleted the code when I got mad so I can't even share it.
Proud Owner of BirdsArkPvP.com
[Xbox Cluster]
9 Total Servers
3 Center
2 Rag
2 Island
1 Scorched
1 Aberration

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Februar 2018, 17:47

:(

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

Skarr

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 10. Juli 2018, 18:24

Hope this Helps

Yes it is possible and is still a work in progress. I did a lot of research and still don't understand the coding completely. However, I have copied section of codes from other people and now have Krakinos, Rock Drakes, and Bailisk spawning on Ragnarok. However, I have not been able to get the rock drakes to spawn eggs. Not sure if Basilisk is tameable yet either. My main issue is ravagers and reapers. There is a mod out there that I am trying to get a hold of but steam is being slow in their responses as to how to get a hold of that file. I am currently renting a server from Nitrado and I called the support number and the guy who answered said he couldn't help me as it was rewriting code for the server. I would have to enter a support ticket and go from there. So instead I combed the internet, seeing as how for some ridiculous reason support is only available 4.5 hours of each day with Nitrado which is something to keep in mind when and or if you ever go to rent a server....
I only play on xbox so for all those out there who are say it's not possible. It is as someone out there has figured out the coding.

Here is an example of what you need if you are on a Nitrado server for Xbox.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSwamp",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Crabby",EntryWeight=0.000001,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Crab_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Crab_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.000001)))

This code spawns Crabs on beach near the Swamp however there is a known issue that crabs tend to be overspawning. Rock drakes are fine other than not laying eggs.

This goes into your game.ini file. It must all be on one line. I know in here looks spaced but make sure there are none when you put it in your file and restart. If this does not work then you did not insert it correctly. This does and will work when inserted corrected. Trust me I know as I have less hair now from figuring it out the hard way. Then heading to the swamp and seeing literally at least 100 crabs,which is way too many.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net