Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

KCJones210

User / Kunde

• »KCJones210« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 10. Februar 2018, 21:42

[XboxOne] High CPU usage.

So my Nitrado Xbox server steadily sits at 80% usage when there is anyone online, even just 1 player, no matter where they are on the map or how many structures and dinos are rendered in. Is this normal? There are only 2 bases built on the server, both are decent sized, but nothing too ridiculous. It seems to be an issue lately, as most players are experiencing game client crashes pretty regularly, with some players affected noticeably more than others. I have slightly adjusted multipliers but nothing even close to extreme. I've been trying pretty much anything I can think of to figure out what may be causing but nothing is working. I painted a lot of tek structures last night and now one of the players is getting constantly dashboarded (game client crashes and kicks player to xbox dashboard), but the rest of us are just dashboarding the "normal" amount as we were already before. It has become literally unplayable for this specific player, though. Thanks in advance for any help.

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

Beruf: IT

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 10. Februar 2018, 22:59

If you are having server issues, please submit a Support ticket with Nitrado. Nothing we can do in the forums.
Sorry
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

Add me to steam friends if you like (*not for support): Search for CyberGameZone.

-DOA
(2500+ ARK hrs & 200+ Conan hrs)
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

KCJones210

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 10. Februar 2018, 23:27

Well, if you ACTUALLY read my post, you would see that my question is if it is normal to have such high CPU usage consistently. Other USERS would be able to answer this question more accurately than a customer service rep would.. I am not asking for a fix from the forums because obviously you can't do that. Also, I've submitted support tickets AND called Nitrado and may as well be talking to a wall when it comes to that. "sounds like a game issue, contact Wildcard" is about the only reply they know to use. Thanks a lot.

I literally just want to know what other XBOX users' servers run at on CPU usage, because a steady 80% with spikes in the 90s doesn't seem right. That's what forums are for.

*EDIT*
While ghosting under the map, it is VERY clear to see why Ragnarok doesn't work. There are NUMEROUS layers of landscape under the actual used landscape, complete with grasses that blow in the wind, water that moves, and layers upon layers of textured rockscape... WHY WILDCARD? Lol

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »KCJones210« (10. Februar 2018, 23:44)

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 10. Februar 2018, 23:40

My XBox CPU is typically a steady 40-50. Spikes sometimes in the 60/70.

Add me to steam friends if you like (*not for support): Search for CyberGameZone.

-DOA
**Nitrado Partner**

KCJones210

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 10. Februar 2018, 23:45

Thank you, what map do you use? I'm on Ragnarok and if you check the *EDIT* on my previous reply, you will see that I have discovered a probable cause of the high CPU usage on this map specifically.

I hope that what they mean by the map being 99% complete is that they intend to go and delete all of that extra landscape, because the map will run so much better without it.

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 10. Februar 2018, 23:53

I run Ragnarok with vanilla settings.
On the PC Servers, Ragnarok has much collision issues.
Typically all map makers will always say 99%. This allows them to claim its never done, or for minor improvements. They released that map way too soon, and they know that.
There are some nasty collision issues in the snow areas.

-DOA
**Nitrado Partner**