You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jambob16

User / Kunde

• "jambob16" started this thread

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 1:57am

Server stuck on restarting

On the web interface, its just stuck on server is restarting, and its still up in game, need help cause the server is stuck on the old version...(278.0) and the RAM and CPU usage for the server is also 0...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "jambob16" (Feb 11th 2018, 2:11am)

adamnaz

User / Kunde

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 2:03am

On the web interface, its just stuck on server is restarting, and its still up in game, need help cause the server is stuck on the old version...(270.0) and the RAM and CPU usage for the server is also 0...
Same here

jambob16

User / Kunde

• "jambob16" started this thread

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 2:11am

if it helps, the last update was at 11:28, this was before 278.1 dropped.

pilot

User / Kunde

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 2:31am

Same here our server has been stuck in Restart mode for nearly 2 hours :(

michmanuk

User / Kunde

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 2:37am

yeah one of our servers is also stuck on restarting

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 2:40am

WC had a 278 release, and of course all of us get to wait for servers to be update. Then a while later WC release a hotfix. I can assure that Nitrado is doing what they can to get these servers updated.
Mine were stuck for a couple of hours too. But now they are fine. I would recommend if they are hung too much longer, create a Support ticket with Nitrado. But please be patient on the tickets.
Thank you.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
(250+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Steam: CyberGameZone
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

pilot

User / Kunde

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 2:53am

I understand what your saying,thats not the issue this seems to be the case more often with bigger updates at the moment,and sending a ticket and waiting nearly 10 days for a response,and the say is it working now, well of course it is, it's 10 days later.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "pilot" (Feb 11th 2018, 3:00am)

silverbullet1989

User / Kunde

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 11:31am

Same for me, third time now this has happened, last time i had just short of 2 weeks before anything got done... and it only got resolved because the Nitrado community manager saw my comment on the Ark subreddit.... if im waiting 2 weeks again i'll be finding another provider. I love the web interface, but the customer support is just terrible.

EDIT: My server has now randomly come back online but is still on v278.0 and i cant figure out how to update it to v278.1
I just crash when ever i try and join it now.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "silverbullet1989" (Feb 11th 2018, 12:14pm)

jackt0121

User / Kunde

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 11:39am

Same here we got booted from our server around 2.32 am, we all went off and to sleep and it still isnt updated yet, pretty new to this myself but from the comments i see i hope its not going to take long as a lot of unofficial servers are already at 278.1.

Crizzil

User / Kunde

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 11:44am

My servers have been stuck on restarting all night, if I try to stop them they say they're stopped by they still show up in the server listing on version 278.0 and setting them to restart again does nothing.

azertty22000

User / Kunde

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 11:54am

same problem here... hope it'll be fixed soon :)
Edit : After backup to my last save and re update ( 2hr approx ) my server is up :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "azertty22000" (Feb 11th 2018, 12:27pm)

michmanuk

User / Kunde

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 1:33pm

My servers have been stuck on restarting all night, if I try to stop them they say they're stopped by they still show up in the server listing on version 278.0 and setting them to restart again does nothing.
Yeah that was happening to me also, but now this morning it seems to have stopped.
Problem now, no one can join the server, everyone gets timed out and we are still on version 278.0
I did do a rewind in the hope this will kick the update / connection issue but as of yet.... nothing :(

we just wanna play ARK :(

silverbullet1989

User / Kunde

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 3:02pm

still no update to v278.1 available?

What is going on =/

Bossreaper

User / Kunde

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 8:45pm

Yeah this might be my last month with nitrado. The whole they have to update the servers thing is a joke, cant use a service that i have paid for till someone decides they are ready to push an update on the main server should not be happening.

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 9:07pm

Support advised updates were pushed yesterday. If you are still having issues, a Support ticket is the best thing to do. Forums are monitored by the Moderators most of the time. Tickets will place it in a queue and will be looked at. I have submitted several tickets, and the longest delay i've had was 72hrs. Of course I not saying some aren't longer. Nitrado even offers voice support via Skype. I would recommend contacting them with Skype as well. I hope you can play ARK soon. Yesterday I had my withdraws. :)

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

Bossreaper

User / Kunde

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 9:22pm

been restarting it all day and now it updates. Cheers for the shout.

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 11:25pm

!thumbsup

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

herbapou

User / Kunde

Monday, February 12th 2018, 3:14pm

I restarted my 2 xbox servers this morning.
My island server is shutdown and restarted ok.
My ragnarok server is stuck at shutdown.

update:
Forget this, the web interface was bugged. The server was stopped, doing a restart on it worked.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "herbapou" (Feb 12th 2018, 3:23pm)

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net