You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

imzman360

User / Kunde

• "imzman360" started this thread

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 3:58pm

Clarification on transferring Items/Dino's on single server

Just realized that I posted this in the German only section originally so I am re-posting this in the English only section. Sorry for the double post!

--------------------------

I currently rent a single Nitrado Ark server. A friend and I have been playing on the Island and want to move on to Ragnarok. I have been searching and reading so much information about transferring survivors and dino's that I have confused myself and was hoping to get some clarification.

If I am understanding correctly you do not have to transfer your character via an obelisk so that is cool. We would like to transfer some dino's though. I do not have Crossplay enabled or a cluster ID because our server is password protected.

Here is my confusion. Is it possible to transfer dino's on a single server when changing maps? Do we just go to the obelisk and upload the dino? Are there any special server settings that I need to have enabled? I have not checked any of the boxes that say Prevent Survivor Download, Prevent Dino Download or Prevent Item Download.

Thank you for your help.

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 4:52pm

Nope, you will have to get a 2nd server or Cluster with someone. If this is a PC server, you can actually rent a server for 3days to transfer stuff. This is what Nitrado suggest and recommends. They had done that to me in the past.
You will be able to transfer depending on what you allow, ie: survivior, dino and items. And only dino/items that exist on both servers. I would not recommend transferring survivors being it still has issues, and in can lvl fast.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
(250+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Steam: CyberGameZone
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

imzman360

User / Kunde

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 5:27pm

Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate you clearing this up. It's a shame we can't transfer our nice dino's but at least our characters will transfer over.

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 6:51pm

Well, you can transfer your nice dinos. Just have to get a temp server to do the transfer. Some folks think its like a cloud. Like you can upload, install new server, and bring down. And if that is the case id like to see someone prove it. Ive tried several times that way thinking it would would. Its like a cache on that server.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

bitsbb01

User / Kunde

Friday, April 13th 2018, 9:10pm

We're looking for a cluster to join with, at moment we're using The Center with modded drops and spawning wyverns and griffins etc on a ps4 server in Nitrado. if its a Ps4 server you're using, you can add any ps4 cluster id to your cluster id and then you'd be able to transfer dino's, survivors etc across to the new cluster. then you can change your own server to Ragnarok and then you'd have access to both The Center and Ragnarok.

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Friday, April 13th 2018, 9:14pm

@bits,
Please do not continue on a same thread with a totally different topic. Please search and find related posts, and btw you will find some doing just what you ask or starting a new thread. Thank you.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

imzman360

User / Kunde

Friday, April 13th 2018, 9:16pm

Thank you for the offer but it is a Xbox server and we have decided to take the opportunity to start over. We thought it might be nice to experience the map as a fresh survivor. Might add to the enjoyment of the map.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net