Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Lycan25

User / Kunde

• »Lycan25« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 26. September 2018, 02:05

Maturation speed setting not working?

I changed the maturation speed on my server because I didn't want to have to wait 8 hours to raise a baby but nothing seems to have changed on how fast the baby matures. I changed it from default to 4 and from 4 to 10. Incubation and mating speeds seem to have worked but not the maturation speed. This caused the death of my mutated baby argy because I was at school.

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

Beruf: IT

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 26. September 2018, 03:56

You have a setting somewhere not set correctly or you have some settings messing each other out. Mine is at Baby Mature Speed Multiplier 5.0
Also if you are running PC server with mods, and S+ you will be fine with a nanny.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

Add me to steam friends if you like (*not for support): Search for CyberGameZone.

-DOA
(2500+ ARK hrs & 200+ Conan hrs)
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

Lycan25

User / Kunde

• »Lycan25« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 26. September 2018, 07:41

Maybe I'll look into it. I'm on xbox not pc, btw.

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

Beruf: IT

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 26. September 2018, 15:15

Well, since you are on console, mods are not available. Only heavy configured ini files.

Check your settings again. It either works or it doesnt if properly configured. However like with any game, perhaps you discovered a bug. If you feel you have, you would need to visit SurviveTheArk forums as they are for WC/Game itself support.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

Add me to steam friends if you like (*not for support): Search for CyberGameZone.

-DOA
(2500+ ARK hrs & 200+ Conan hrs)
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**