Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Zerynax

User / Kunde

• »Zerynax« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 12. Oktober 2018, 04:43

Ark: Connection timed out/unable to connect.

Heya there!
I've been renting 3 servers now for a while and playing with some friends, up untill now I've had no problems whatsoever with playing none of the maps, crossark or anything untill we started playing Scorched Earth....
Me and one of my friends was just idly farming metal when he randomly got desynched from me, dc'ed and now he's been unable to connect for 2 days straight basically, I've done everything from whiping his savefiles from the servers to basically anything I can find online, including reinstall, file integrity, removing mods, direct connect, changing options, bandwidth and so on so forth.

Now, the weird part is that he can connect and play just fine on the other 2 servers I've rented and clustered in a crossark with no issues, it's solely the Scorched Earth that's the problem.

Anyone have a solution? (I'd prefer not to have to reset or whipe the server since I have spent a fair bit of time building, but at the same time if it has to be done it has to be done)
He also cannot crossark travel from another one of the servers to Scorched Earth, he times out then aswell.

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

Beruf: IT

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 12. Oktober 2018, 06:59

Does he own the DLC SE?

Or have him validate the files, and if that fails have them reinstall the game.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

Add me to steam friends if you like (*not for support): Search for CyberGameZone.

-DOA (2500+ hrs)
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

Zerynax

User / Kunde

• »Zerynax« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 12. Oktober 2018, 15:07

Aye, obviously he has the DLC (season pass) since we played together on the SE server for a few hours before he desynched, dc'ed and then was unable to get in again.
Also tried reinstall, validation of files and so much else...

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

Beruf: IT

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 12. Oktober 2018, 16:50

Sounds more like client side somewhere.

If you wanted, copy all the gamefiles, profiles, and tribe in case. Do a wipe, have him test. If he fails then its not the server save. Then you can roll it back so all others can go back.
If it works, then you had a corrupted file somewhere. In case you did not know if you remove his profile, you must also remove his backup profile. the server will autoload that. So back up his profile prior. Could even be a mod somewhere.
I heard someone else having the same issue. They fixed it by just removing the mod, and wiping the server- that worked. But sadly the issue came back. So in that case the mod is causing corruption and since they stopped using it. But they tested for weeks mod by mod. :(
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

Add me to steam friends if you like (*not for support): Search for CyberGameZone.

-DOA (2500+ hrs)
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**