Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Malosa

User / Kunde

• »Malosa« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 20. Oktober 2018, 14:11

Problems after last ark update (xbox) All 3 servers

Hi all,

First of all :

When i try to spawn the tek quetz it doesnt want to...
Also the corrupted gloves dont spawn.. it looks like its missing in my game files...
When i go to other servers it works normal... because i have them unlocked.. on my server they dont excist
So my gamefiles are missing data...

Second of all :

if i change this :

OverrideOfficialDifficulty=25.000000
DifficultyOffset=1.000000

It works normal like 750max dino lvl

But if i change it to

OverrideOfficialDifficulty=23.5
DifficultyOffset=1.000000

It messes up the lvl's it should be 705 but all the lvl's are 409 358 etc... no round numbers
But with 25 it works normal... i cant change it to something else... it wont work...

Third of all ,

Shootergamelog doesnt work...
on my third server i enabled logging.. but when someone joins the shootergamelog is gone and i get a message from nitrado that it does not excist,,

regards

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

Beruf: IT

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 1. November 2018, 15:51

Good Day,

If you feel you are having server hardware issues, please contact Nitrado Support by calling them or creating a ticket.
Here is the link:
https://server.nitrado.net/usa/tickets/add

AS for you difficult level you are changing. Try doing a dino wipe. Although I have seen the same thing as you have when doing them with .5 and such. Most folks stay with like 1, 5, 10, 20 and so on, not 23.5 cause you will have things you wouldnt expect.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

Add me to steam friends if you like (*not for support): Search for CyberGameZone.

-DOA
(2500+ ARK hrs & 200+ Conan hrs)
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**