You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

lonegreywolf20

User / Kunde

• "lonegreywolf20" started this thread

Monday, November 26th 2018, 2:52pm

Unable To Find Server In Server List For Xbox One

I first started the server on Saturday and all was well with it. I was able to connect to it on both my PC and my Xbox so my girlfriend could play as well. Then fast forward to Sunday, I restart the server by doing a reinstall, load up the settings and now I can no longer find the server on the server list.
Called in to Nitrado last night, and the gentleman said he was going to do a reboot from his end and if I have any more problems to reach out. Well, I am reaching out because I am still not seeing my server on the server list for Xbox One.
What can I do on my end to try and resolve this until customer service opens up at 5pm EST?

moomin

User / Kunde

Monday, November 26th 2018, 4:59pm

considering it's a german company, at the time of your posting customer service should be open:)
Wann ihr mein antwort nicht verstehst.. sage es und ich versuche es auf deutsch :). Entschuldigungen :)

lonegreywolf20

User / Kunde

Monday, November 26th 2018, 5:11pm

considering it's a german company, at the time of your posting customer service should be open:)
They don't open till 2pm PST which is 5pm EST. They aren't open as of yet.

missRarete

User / Kunde

• "missRarete" is female

Monday, November 26th 2018, 6:27pm

What I suggest doing, is making a support ticket. Nitrado is pretty good about keeping up with their tickets.

Which map are you using ?

lonegreywolf20

User / Kunde

Monday, November 26th 2018, 6:39pm

What I suggest doing, is making a support ticket. Nitrado is pretty good about keeping up with their tickets.

Which map are you using ?
That was done last night. The server is on Ragnarok.

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Monday, November 26th 2018, 7:08pm

missRarete is correct: submit a ticket. But sounds like you already have. Good job.
Nothing really more we can suggest.

Try checking to see if prim+ was checked. Uncheck it, restart. Also its known that not all servers will always be listed on the server list due to a WC/Steam capacity thing. Already a thread about that one.
I suspect you 2 are doing CrossPlay. If you are, try connecting from the PC though the XBox app friends (aka direct).
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
(250+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Steam: CyberGameZone
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

Tenn1brey

User / Kunde

Monday, November 26th 2018, 7:58pm

I've had a server for xbox sense first day they were opened up. I run into this issue every couple of months. Usually happens when a larger new update is pushed out. On the day of the update you need to know your server will update within a few hours after the release. Most I've waited is 4h hours or so. This means if your server and xbox don't have the same version you wont find it. But most of the time if it doesn't show restart your server AND do a hard restart of your xbox. This will usually refresh the listing. BUt the major point to know is your xbox will only be able to show a finite amount so if there are more servers than what can be shown it might not show. You can help narrow it down by checking the search options to PVE or PVP what map and type in the name. Will usually show up within 30 minutes of the restart.

But this is just what I have seen and what I have experienced in my time. You might find something else that helps you out. But like I said it is very common to loose the listing after a patch from the game dev's. Hope this helps.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net