You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

cbake67

User / Kunde

• "cbake67" started this thread

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 11:55pm

Normal Beaver Dams

my normal beaver dams on extinction produce everything except cp. I tried to overwrite with the below code, but now there are beavers, but no dams.

What am I missing???

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="BeaverDam_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=2,NumItemSetsPower=1,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=false,ItemSets=((SetName="BeaverDam",MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=5,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=1,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=false,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.125,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Silicon_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=10,MaxQuantity=100,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.125,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_LeechBlood_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=0,MaxQuantity=20,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.125,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Wood_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=100,MaxQuantity=400,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.125,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponFishingRod_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=8.960000,MaxQuality=8.960000,bForceBlueprint=true,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=1),(EntryWeight=0.125,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_RareMushroom_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=10,MaxQuantity=20,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.125,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_ChitinPaste_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=200,MaxQuantity=900,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.125,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_RareFlower_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=10,MaxQuantity=20,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.125,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Element_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=10,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

zero1872001

User / Kunde

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 5:17am

my normal beaver dams on extinction produce everything except cp. I tried to overwrite with the below code, but now there are beavers, but no dams.

What am I missing???

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="BeaverDam_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=2,NumItemSetsPower=1,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=false,ItemSets=((SetName="BeaverDam",MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=5,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=1,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=false,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.125,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Silicon_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=10,MaxQuantity=100,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.125,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_LeechBlood_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=0,MaxQuantity=20,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.125,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Wood_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=100,MaxQuantity=400,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.125,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponFishingRod_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=8.960000,MaxQuality=8.960000,bForceBlueprint=true,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=1),(EntryWeight=0.125,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_RareMushroom_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=10,MaxQuantity=20,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.125,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_ChitinPaste_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=200,MaxQuantity=900,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.125,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_RareFlower_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=10,MaxQuantity=20,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.125,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Element_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=10,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))
I've had no issue with cp on mine.. i'd delete that code. and retry the dams

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 6:01am

Same here, I get ALOT of CP.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
(250+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Steam: CyberGameZone
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

zero1872001

User / Kunde

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 11:00pm

What am I missing???

oh wait.. after looking at this.. the other day i was tired soo... you're trying to add more items to the beaver dams themselves. well..

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="BeaverDam_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=2
Means the max items that will drop is 2. min is 1. so you're gonna get 1 to two items per dam. so if you want more items to spawn into it. you're gonna wanna up those numbers of min and max on that line of coding.
The rest of it seems fine. also if you're wanting cp to drop more than the other stuff. and you're using beaconapp. be sure to adjust the percentages on each item. (item weight) is what tells it to drop what more often than the others.

I admit I didnt read your full post my head wasnt in it lol.

cbake67

User / Kunde

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 1:54am

Thanks, i deleted the code, but i still get all the other normal items, just no cp in the 15 dams i have checked since deleting the code, wiping all wild dinos, and a 20 minute wait to restart

zero1872001

User / Kunde

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 2:22am

Thanks, i deleted the code, but i still get all the other normal items, just no cp in the 15 dams i have checked since deleting the code, wiping all wild dinos, and a 20 minute wait to restart
That does seem odd... ive had maybe 2-3 that hasnt given any cp. but that was normal. also... are you destroying the dams after you loot them? so they respawn? if not.. that explains your whole ordeal. be sure to take all items out and they will automatically destroy, and new beavers will build new dams with new items. it isnt an autrefilling loot box. ^.^"

cbake67

User / Kunde

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 2:26am

i am the only one on the server at the moment and i am destroying them all. Could one of my other codes be affecting this?

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 6:37am

yes, perhaps. If you are PC server and running mods.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
(250+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Steam: CyberGameZone
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

zero1872001

User / Kunde

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 2:58pm

i am the only one on the server at the moment and i am destroying them all. Could one of my other codes be affecting this?
Possibly. what codes did you put in that deals with resources and loot boxes?and were you using beaconapp?

Also try this one

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="PrimalInventoryBP_BeaverDam_C",MinItemSets=8,MaxItemSets=20,NumItemSetsPower=1,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=8,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=1000,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=140,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_ChitinPaste_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=100,MaxQuantity=1000,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=106,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_RareFlower_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=10,MaxQuantity=20,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=106,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_RareMushroom_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=10,MaxQuantity=20,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=106,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Silicon_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=100,MaxQuantity=100,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=106,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Element_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=10,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=106,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponFishingRod_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=106,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_LeechBlood_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=20,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=221,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Wood_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=100,MaxQuantity=500,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

Messing with the numbers is a good way to go about it.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "zero1872001" (Jan 3rd 2019, 3:15pm)

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net