You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

UndeadLegionnaire

User / Kunde

• "UndeadLegionnaire" started this thread

Friday, January 4th 2019, 2:31pm

question about engrams on extinction

so i just got the map and i saw that when i mined up a crystal i got a green orb an out of ecitment i opened the engrams list only to see that scorched earth and aberation are both locked that i have to go there to unlock them. any way arounf this so my server has all iterms avalible? thanks in advance!

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Friday, January 4th 2019, 4:56pm

Are you running a PC server? If so, you can go to the Steam Workshop and use a mod to accomplish this.
If you are running console servers, you can modify the ini file and unlock them. Many posts about this here and at google.
Here is an example of one engram unlocked: (game.ini)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Saddle_Camelsaurus",LevelToAutoUnlock=11)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_GlowStick",LevelToAutoUnlock=11)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Vessel",LevelToAutoUnlock=13)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_FishBasket",LevelToAutoUnlock=13)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeFloor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobePillar_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeWall_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeWallWithDoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeDoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeWallWithWindow_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeWindow_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeCeiling_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeCeilingWithTrapdoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeTrapdoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeRoof_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeSlopedWall_Left",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeSlopedWall_Right",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeGate",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeGateway",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeRamp_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeLadder",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeStairs_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeFenceFoundation_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeRailing_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeGate_Large",LevelToAutoUnlock=20)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeGateway_Large",LevelToAutoUnlock=20)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeCeilingWithDoorWay_Giant_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=20)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdobeCeilingDoorGiant_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=20)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_WeaponWhip_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=20)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_ClimbingPick_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=34)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Saddle_SpineyLizard_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=40)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Saddle_Mantis",LevelToAutoUnlock=40)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Glider_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=62)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Saddle_RockGolem_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=70)
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
(250+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Steam: CyberGameZone
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

UndeadLegionnaire

User / Kunde

Friday, January 4th 2019, 10:03pm

so how do i edit the game.ini stuff. im on playstation 4 by the way

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Friday, January 4th 2019, 10:50pm

In your WebUI, not app (the website). Go to engine settings. Add to the game.ini at the bottom.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

UndeadLegionnaire

User / Kunde

Friday, January 4th 2019, 11:21pm

awesome youve been a huge help man. ill have to do this for my server so we dont have to bounce from map to map. so one last question, could i just coppy pase what you put there or do i have to type it all in manually? thanks again

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 3:09am

:)

That is why I copied what I had over. Yes, you can copy exactly that.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net