You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

DestroyerDeki

User / Kunde

• "DestroyerDeki" is female
  • "DestroyerDeki" started this thread

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 2:40am

[Xbox One] Aberration dinos on The Island

Sorry for the second post but this is a little more important!

I'm trying to add some Aberration dinos to The Island, and I can't figure out why it's not working. I started with the lantern animals as a test but they're not showing up. I've done several dino wipes, stopped and restarted the server, gone on a killing spree but they're not showing up. Maybe someone can help me figure out what's not working?

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="LanternBirdSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Glowtail",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternLizard_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Glowbug",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Lightbug_Character_BaseBP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternGoatMount",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternGoat_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternPugMount",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternPug_Character_BP_C")),((NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="LanternLizard_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Lightbug_Character_BaseBP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="LanternPug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),

zero1872001

User / Kunde

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 7:25pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFrf9aj2_hs

Looks like you're not using a valid dinospawn area.
Beach isnt on the list for the iosland. it is however on the list for pgark (which im sure is primal)

List here
http://www.ark-survival.net/en/overridin…awners-via-ini/

Now if only I could find the bloody spawner list for extinction. I'd be happy!

DestroyerDeki

User / Kunde

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 9:57pm

Nope, still not working. Maybe I'm missing something. Code was copied from this steam post (same one in the video) and used TheIsland spawners. And yet nothing spawns.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach_C",NPCSpawnEntries=

((AnEntryName="GlowtailIsland",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternLizard_Character_BP_C")),
((NPCClassString="LanternLizard_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.20),
((AnEntryName="FeatherlightIsland",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=
((NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.20))
((AnEntryName="Pug",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternPug_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=
((NPCClassString="LanternPug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.20))
((AnEntryName="LanternGoat",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternGoat_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=
((NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.20))
((AnEntryName="Jerboa",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Jerboa_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=
((NPCClassString="Jerboa_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.20))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesTheRedwoods_C",NPCSpawnEntries=
((AnEntryName="MoleRat",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MoleRat_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=
((NPCClassString="MoleRat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.15))
((AnEntryName="Pug",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternPug_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=
((NPCClassString="LanternPug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.20))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSwamp_C",NPCSpawnEntries=
((AnEntryName="CaveCrab",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Crab_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=
((NPCClassString="Crab_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesMountain_C",NPCSpawnEntries=
((AnEntryName="Vulture",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Vulture_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=
((NPCClassString="Vulture_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.10))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesGrassland_C",NPCSpawnEntries=
((AnEntryName="GlowtailIsland",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternLizard_Character_BP_C")),
((NPCClassString="LanternLizard_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.20),
((AnEntryName="FeatherlightIsland",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=
((NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.20))
((AnEntryName="LanternGoat",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternGoat_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=
((NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.20))
((AnEntryName="Jerboa",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Jerboa_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=
((NPCClassString="Jerboa_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.20))
((AnEntryName="Gacha",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=
((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.15))
((AnEntryName="Camelsaurus",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("camelsaurus_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=
((NPCClassString="camelsaurus_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.15))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnow_C",NPCSpawnEntries=
((AnEntryName="Managarmr",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=
((NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.10))
((AnEntryName="Owl",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=
((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.10))

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DestroyerDeki" (Jan 6th 2019, 11:15am)

DestroyerDeki

User / Kunde

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 3:30am

I can't figure out why it's not working.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DOAGEN" (Jan 8th 2019, 3:25pm) with the following reason: No bumping

Jag0saurus812

User / Kunde

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 9:13am

Missing parentheses

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesMountain_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Vulture",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Vulture_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Vulture_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.10)))

Assuming all entry names correct and also that youre doing everything else correct try that for vulture. If that works your issue is missing parentheses. I briefly threw line of code next to my own and that was first thing I noticed. FYI I personally had to play with numbers and go smaller than .10 until i was satisfied with dino counts and blend of dinos i added on my own server. Start with ironing out all details for one dino then use that as starting point for the rest. Good luck.

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 3:29pm

code goes in the game.ini

First you need to decide which dinos you want to add and where (aberration spawn containers).
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Spawn_Entries
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Creature_IDs

example code is as follows:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="AB_DinoSpawnEntries_TwitchBioLand_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Rex_Character_BP_C",EntryWeight=0.01,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Rex_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Kentro_Character_BP_C",EntryWeight=0.01,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Kentro_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Saber_Character_BP_C",EntryWeight=0.01,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Saber_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Megalania_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",EntryWeight=0.01,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Megalania_Character_BP_Aberrant_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Rex_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01),(NPCClassString="Kentro_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01),(NPCClassString="Saber_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01),(NPCClassString="Megalania_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01)))

*don't forget to add the _C to both the spawn entries and spawn names.
source: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration

You can use ASM to get this code instead of writing it yourself. you dont need to install a server, just setup a profile and grab the code from the generated ini file on a PC.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
(250+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Steam: CyberGameZone
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

DestroyerDeki

User / Kunde

Monday, January 14th 2019, 5:23am

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesMountain_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Vulture",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Vulture_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Vulture_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.10)))

Assuming all entry names correct and also that youre doing everything else correct try that for vulture. If that works your issue is missing parentheses. I briefly threw line of code next to my own and that was first thing I noticed. FYI I personally had to play with numbers and go smaller than .10 until i was satisfied with dino counts and blend of dinos i added on my own server. Start with ironing out all details for one dino then use that as starting point for the rest. Good luck.

I copied and pasted that exact code and it still didn't work. This works for console as well, yes? Is there a setting I need to change alongside putting the code in?

DestroyerDeki

User / Kunde

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 3:36am

Any help is greatly appreciated.

DestroyerDeki

User / Kunde

Tuesday, January 29th 2019, 6:53am

Any help at all.

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Tuesday, January 29th 2019, 9:34pm

Nothing really more to offer. The code works for PC servers.
If you haven't already perhaps more google searching.

The code should be the same for consoles unless the vendor of the platform for some reason has it disabled.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

YellowTM

User / Kunde

Friday, February 1st 2019, 1:31am

I copied and pasted that exact code and it still didn't work. This works for console as well, yes? Is there a setting I need to change alongside putting the code in?
Did you make sure it was all in one solid line? Not spread across multiple?

The Beach Spawner from my server, Working. Has some glow animals on it.

Source code

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="BulbdogSpawner",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternPug_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="MonkeySpawner",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Monkey_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="OtterSpawner",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Otter_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternPug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.010000),(NPCClassString="Monkey_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.010000),(NPCClassString="Otter_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.020000)))

YellowTM

User / Kunde

Friday, February 1st 2019, 2:50pm

I have mine down multiple lines.
You should totally post one of the spawners in a source so I can see where I messed up on it when I tried to split it up myself. haha.

DestroyerDeki

User / Kunde

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 4:34pm

Did you make sure it was all in one solid line? Not spread across multiple?
Yes, it's all one line. I've tried both multiple lines and one solid line, and nothing's worked. I don't know what else to try.

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Friday, February 8th 2019, 5:13pm

Well, to step back a little....

Try spawning one in the game itself as admin. If that works, your code should work. It worked for mine.
If you havent already when you add the code to the INI, make sure the server is offline. Make your changes then restart. Do dinowipe.
Wait 15-30mins, spawn the TEK transmitter and see if any has spawned.

Also as a test you can do the find and replace dino command. Replace an existing dino with the one you are trying.

And I would try only with one dino until you get it working. That will eliminate the chance for syntax issues. You could have 1 space in that entire code and break it all.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net