You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Katedwards17

User / Kunde

• "Katedwards17" started this thread

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 4:12pm

Server is stuck in Restart

My server went through the normal daily automatic restart prompted by nitrado/the game and not myself. It has been stuck in restart for four hours now. I have tried force stopping and force starting. When I force stop, I always wait at least 20 minutes before choosing restart. It has currently been trying to restart from the last stop for 30 minutes. Any tips on how to fix the server? Very frustrating to lose a whole day that I have paid for as I am sure several people have, and Nitrado kind of sucks at responding to support request tickets.

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 6:57pm

Force shutdown would be the only thing I would suggest.
Others may suggest to do a restore from a backup, but by doing that you lose some progress.
Sometimes the reboots, and updates do seem to take forever. Creating a ticket is the way I would suggest.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
(250+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Steam: CyberGameZone
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

Katedwards17

User / Kunde

• "Katedwards17" started this thread

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 7:49pm

Others may suggest to do a restore from a backup, but by doing that you lose some progress.
Sometimes the reboots, and updates do seem to take forever. Creating a ticket is the way I would suggest.

Hi, so I did do a force shut down, and I’ve tried that 4 times in the past seven hours. I did restore from a backup that was created this morning just before all this mess began. Still stuck in reset. I’ve created a ticket, but it took nitrado 21 days to respond last time. Also, I have tried calling the Skype number but it’s not available for another 4 hours or so my time. I don’t want to call the landline because it charges you and I’m already being charged for a service I’m not receiving.

IIBOYCEYII

User / Kunde

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 9:21pm

Hi, so I did do a force shut down, and I’ve tried that 4 times in the past seven hours. I did restore from a backup that was created this morning just before all this mess began. Still stuck in reset. I’ve created a ticket, but it took nitrado 21 days to respond last time. Also, I have tried calling the Skype number but it’s not available for another 4 hours or so my time. I don’t want to call the landline because it charges you and I’m already being charged for a service I’m not receiving.
mine is doing the same, its still running, people are on it, but its showing as restarting.

michmanuk

User / Kunde

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 10:40pm

seems the servers are having issues today, i have 4 servers for ARK and 3 of them are having connection problems, such as you can get in game but after awhile you get timed out but it still shows you as being on the server, every time you try to get back on you get Connection Timed out.
I too had Ragy stuck on restarting but doing nothing, after force stop and then restart I just left it like that for around 40 minutes and it then came to life, only for it now to go back down again >.<

Just a day to play another game until they sort out the connection or server stack / center i guess.
My servers are apparently hosted in London (UK) if that helps anyone here have issues today.

AS I TYPE NOW: Server just restarted itself i guess it knew it got stuck >.<

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net