Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Shadowxfire

User / Kunde

• »Shadowxfire« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019, 17:31

Full server log files for audit trail

Hey guys,

To start, we have a PS4 server open to public PVP and we are in the middle of a pretty big investigation regarding one of our players who might be using alt accounts to raid our registered white flag tribes, which is strictly against our server's rules and is a bannable offense. We suspect one or two people based on a combination of timing and certain items from other tribes (i.e. hatched stegos with parent ID's that match those of the ones that were stolen) appearing in their possession, but it also just barely lines up with a raid they performed on another tribe so we have no solid proof. However, there is just something about it all that doesnt add up.

I know there is a log file in the settings of the web interface for the server, but its very short term, like a few hours. I'm trying to look at the login history for the last 2 weeks for an audit trail of an account we know 100% is an alt account, but we havent been able to prove who it is tied to on the server. Ideally i would like to try and match IP addresses, but I dont know if thats something that Nitrado has client-facing or not, so i figured the next best thing would be to see the audit trail for login.

Any help is appreciated. This is causing a lot of stress on our server so we are trying to get to the bottom of it, but we are missing details to tie the pieces together.

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

Beruf: IT

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019, 17:37

Hello,

I have asked for the same level of information and had been declined in the past. Reason was: data is not stored that long. But if its a PC server, we can download the files automatically as a personal backup and keep the data.

If you would like to get more detail or ask Nitrado, please submit a ticket to Nitrado Support.
Thank you.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

Add me to steam friends if you like (*not for support): Search for CyberGameZone.

-DOA
(200+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

Wulf2k

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2019, 17:32

If you go to the web interface and click on an existing log, what's the path for it?
On Xbox it's arkxb/ShooterGame/Saved/Logs/ShooterGame.log for one example, what does it show for a PS4 server?