You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Cherohala

User / Kunde

• "Cherohala" started this thread

Sunday, August 16th 2015, 1:22am

ARK: Resource Replenish Radius Setting?

Saw this in version 196's notes:

* Custom servers can now specify "ResourceNoReplenishRadiusStructures" & "ResourceNoReplenishRadiusPlayers" multipliers, if they wish to allow resources to regrow closer or farther away from players & structures.

I was curious as to if / when this multiplier will be implemented into the control panel for Ark server settings.

So far I don't see a way to set it via ingame admin commands (really wanting to regrow some bald spots, due to my tribemates not paying attention to the default 75 meter no-regrow radius lol xD)

mjpalomar

User / Kunde

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 7:23am

bump.

I would also like to know how to set this option.

Cherohala

User / Kunde

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 4:21pm

Can we please get an ETA on when these settings will be implemented into the server UI? I see that the unreal 4 engine ini settings for spoiling multiplier, etc have already been implemented rather quickly. I still do not see the Resource Replenish Radius Setting available though, please implement.

Shaw

Unregistered

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 10:13pm

* Custom servers can now specify "ResourceNoReplenishRadiusStructures" & "ResourceNoReplenishRadiusPlayers" multipliers, if they wish to allow resources to regrow closer or farther away from players & structures.

I was curious as to if / when this multiplier will be implemented into the control panel for Ark server settings.

So far I don't see a way to set it via ingame admin commands (really wanting to regrow some bald spots, due to my tribemates not paying attention to the default 75 meter no-regrow radius lol xD)
Hey,

Will check and forward to our dev team. Can you remind me quickly from which version it is please?

Thanks,

Cherohala

User / Kunde

Friday, August 28th 2015, 4:36pm

Hey,

Will check and forward to our dev team. Can you remind me quickly from which version it is please?

Thanks,

It was in patch 196's notes: * Custom servers can now specify "ResourceNoReplenishRadiusStructures" & "ResourceNoReplenishRadiusPlayers" multipliers, if they wish to allow resources to regrow

http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/dis…51589891562062/

The ark wiki entry for the patch also gives a lot of details about it: http://ark.gamepedia.com/196.0

Thanks for the reply and info!

Sinstrite

User / Kunde

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 12:18am

Can we also get support for individual custom resource settings? The following code is an example:

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Fibers_C",Multiplier=9.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Thatch_C",Multiplier=3.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Wood_C",Multiplier=6.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Flint_C",Multiplier=3.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Stone_C",Multiplier=9.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Hide_C",Multiplier=6.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Oil_C",Multiplier=9.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Metal_C",Multiplier=6.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Obsidian_C",Multiplier=6.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_RawMeat_C",Multiplier=3.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_C",Multiplier=6.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Keratin_C",Multiplier=6.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Chitin_C",Multiplier=9.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Crystal_C",Multiplier=5.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Silicon_C",Multiplier=9.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Amarberry_C",Multiplier=2.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Azulberry_C",Multiplier=2.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Mejoberry_C",Multiplier=3.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Narcoberry_C",Multiplier=4.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Stimberry_C",Multiplier=1.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Tintoberry_C",Multiplier=2.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Veggie_Citronal_C",Multiplier=1.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Veggie_Longrass_C",Multiplier=1.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Veggie_Rockarrot_C",Multiplier=1.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Veggie_Savoroot_C",Multiplier=1.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Amarberry_C",Multiplier=1.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Azulberry_C",Multiplier=1.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Mejoberry_C",Multiplier=1.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Narcoberry_C",Multiplier=1.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Stimberry_C",Multiplier=1.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Tintoberry_C",Multiplier=1.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Citronal_C",Multiplier=1.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Longrass_C",Multiplier=1.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Rockarrot_C",Multiplier=1.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Savoroot_C",Multiplier=1.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_RareFlower_C",Multiplier=1.0)
HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_RareMushroom_C",Multiplier=1.0)

Shaw

Unregistered

Friday, September 4th 2015, 10:54am

Hi,

One of our dev is currently working on this as we speak. Should be available very soon.

Shaw

Unregistered

Friday, September 4th 2015, 11:19am

Hi,

Implemented and sent to production.

Once everything is checked, we'll release it on the WI (should not take a lot of time)

Sinstrite

User / Kunde

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 1:27am

As of the time of this post, HarvestResource multipliers are working. This was one of my most desired updates, thank you very much.

Cherohala

User / Kunde

Friday, September 11th 2015, 5:26pm

Hi,

Implemented and sent to production.

Once everything is checked, we'll release it on the WI (should not take a lot of time)

Fantastic, thank you for this!!!

Shaw

Unregistered

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 3:11am

Our pleasure ;)

Enjoy the game and let us know if you have any further request.

Best,

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net