You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

XxAFTerLIFexX

User / Kunde

• "XxAFTerLIFexX" started this thread

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 9:23am

[ARK]I need help installing mods on my server

if anyone can give me a step-by-step on installing mods that would be great :)

_J4ckD4niel_

• "_J4ckD4niel_" is male

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 11:51am

~ Moved to the right place.

Shaw

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 12:12pm

Hi,

If you want to upload mods to your server you have to follow these steps:

You have to stop the server and wait for some minutes before edit or upload any file.

Now a short description:
  • First of all you have to subscribe the mod you want on the steam workshop
  • Choose the mods you want and download them
  • Next step is navigate to the mods folder on your computer
    • ​<SteamApps/Common/>/ARK/ShooterGame/Content/Mods
    • In the mods file, you find the different IDs for the modifications.

• Now upload the mods to your server's folder
    • /arkse/ShooterGame/Content/Mods/ (Don't forget to stop the server and wait some minutes before uploading your mods)

You've installed the files successfully now. At least you've to add the startup parameters. This is possible on "Server" -> "Settings" on
your webinterface. Here you can also change the settings you want to change in the GameUserSettings.ini

Enjoy,

XxAFTerLIFexX

User / Kunde

• "XxAFTerLIFexX" started this thread

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 10:38pm

how exactly do i move the whole mod folder over? or is it just one file?

Shaw

Unregistered

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 11:21am

You have to move all files in the same folder.

T037

User / Kunde

Friday, August 28th 2015, 8:46pm

You have to move all files in the same folder.
how do i do that it wont let me upload the mod folder with them all in i dont get how to do it any help would be appriciated

Xray021

User / Kunde

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 3:13am

i have the same problem, so i finally took the time to upload each individual file on a small mod, i stopped the server first and waited 20min, i added the steam id in the right place, restarted the server and nothing happened. most servers have a way to edit the startup script but this one doesnt, so how it should look in the mod id section? is it just the numbers on the folders or is it the whole steam url, some screen shots would be nice

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xray021" (Aug 29th 2015, 4:14am)

boski987

User / Kunde

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 10:30pm

I have thys same problem. I have uploaded Mods: AkuShima (479295136), BabyDinosMod.u (507648142), BeaconMod (496769958), CookingMod (503911420), DesignMod.umap.z.uncompressed (507355109), Roof (503554775).and now how it should look like in
Active Mods (IDs)?

Shaw

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 11:46am

Hey,

Have you tried to put the IDs here> Total Conversion Mod ID ?

Amenisis

User / Kunde

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 1:10am

I still cannot get mods to work either. Here are some SS of what I see.

voisin

User / Kunde

Friday, September 4th 2015, 11:31am

in your "<SteamApps/Common/>/ARK/ShooterGame/Content/Mods", there is the folder of the mod, but there is also a file , you should copy it too.

Sorry for my poor english speaking.

Nisafei

User / Kunde

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 12:08pm

From what I have gathered. You can only upload one individual file at a time using the Nitrado website for managing your server. However there is a faster way. Using an FTP client such as Filezilla (its what google came up for me to use) you install the client, then input your FTP credentials for the server which you wish to edit files for.

Host, Username, password, Port. Fill those out and hit connect (or quick connect for Filezilla) Then you will have access to your server's file tree. Navigate to your respective mod folders for your PC and the Server. Left side for your PC, Right side for Nitrado's server. Find your directory and the mod files you wish to copy over. Highlight what you want (make sure you get the folder and the corresponding ".mod" file with it) and drag them over to the right side. It may take a few minutes depending on how many and how large the files are.

And if all was done correctly, you should have the mods in the right place!

choppstick

User / Kunde

Saturday, November 7th 2015, 10:52pm

I still cannot get mods to work either. Here are some SS of what I see.

This is exactly what I am getting also. But the mods never work.

Marcuscoll

User / Kunde

Sunday, November 8th 2015, 1:33am

User a FTP Program, and move the paste of mod and file .mod, like this :
Marcuscoll has attached the following file:
  • ftpprogram.jpg (159.74 kB - 44 times downloaded - latest: May 20th 2018, 5:07am)

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net